Go where the road takes you

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

K.Will - We Never Go Alone


Cameras were rolling.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Jongup asked. His brown eyes were mesmerizing; you could stare into them for days.

“I haven’t found out my talent yet. I have just tried some things when I was younger, such as playing guitar.” you said, playing with the hem of your skirt. Memories of how you used to go on lesions to impress your brothers with your skills, how you injured your knee when you played soccer, and how you always sung while playing some easy songs came into your mind. You were then so small and innocent, smiling all day long.

You smiled at your memories, at how precious they were. One of the crew brought you an acoustic guitar. “Play something pretty.” he whispered as you placed the wooden instrument on your lap. You let your fingers travel on its stings, on its wooden body, letting the matt caress your fingertips. Slowly you placed one finger after another on the strings again, playing a tone, followed by another, creating a melody. As you played something that you remembered that you had learned, Zelo had closed his eyes as he rested his head on Yongguk’s shoulder with a big smile on his face. Youngjae sat down next to you as he watched closely how your fingers moved like they were creating a magic spell. Himchan and Jongup sat on the floor, leaning on their hands, eyes closed as well. You opened your mouth to sing, “The days I’ve been dreaming of are already here, I feel it through your hand that I’m holding now because you might’ve been too far away I wasn’t able to say my feelings that I’ve kept hidden.”

(“One” by TVXQ)

Daehyun’s eyes never left your face. The way you looked at that moment; your eyes sparkled, your cheeks had a tint of pink colored on them, your warming smile, had his eyes locked onto you. He had to admit that it scared him a little how fast he grew attached to you, how much he wanted to sit close to you, protect you, to have that smile last on your lips forever. The feeling of letting you into his life this fast was scary, but he liked it. Maybe it wasn’t going to be as bad as he thought at first. A smile grew onto his plump lips. He decided that he would enjoy that moment as long as it lasted.

You finished the song with a small sigh that escaped from your lips. You were proud of yourself that you still remembered how to play that song. It was one of the first songs that got you into k-pop and it began to be really important to you. You heard applauses. You stood up and gave the beach-colored guitar to the same man as you got it from. He showed a thumb up as he placed it into its black box. You bowed with a bigger smile plastered on your face, and walked back to your seat.

“You’re a liar.” Youngjae whispered. In his eyes you were a perfect little sister. He didn’t care that you didn’t believe that you were something special too, he simply didn’t care.

“It took you such a long time to complete just one task, so we’ll just skip to lunch now instead of doing all five tasks.” one of the writers said. Three crew members stood up and brought in front of you a table, bowls, spoons, chopsticks and a pot. As all of you seven sat around the table a delicious scent flew around in the air. You bowed and thanked for the food as Yongguk lifted the pot’s lid, revealing a still boiling kimchi jjigae. It was going to be your first time tasting it, but you were looking for it.

---

“Where am I going to sleep?” you asked, a tint of pink on your cheeks. B.A.P. was situated in the living room, Yongguk and Zelo had taken over the couch. You had your suitcase behind your back with your right hand on the handle. You weren’t used to this all but you were willing to try. After all it was just the first day that you had known your new family. You couldn’t wait to see what was going to come in the future. Tomorrow brings better days so even thought you were now awkward with them, it wouldn’t take long until they were like a real family to you.

The boys discussed about something while you leaned onto your bags.

“Is it okay if you sleep in Jongup’s and Zelo’s room?” Himchan asked. You nodded and Jongup stood up.

“Come after me.” you walked after him into a small yet cozy room with two beds. The walls were painted sky blue and there were papers, books, games, CD’s and other stuffs around on the floor and table. Jongup started to pick up some of his stuffs. “Sorry about the mess.”

“It’s okay. I’m used to this kind of stuffs.” you said, smiling sweetly. “I’ll sleep in here alone?” he nodded his head.

“Please feel yourself like home.” he said smiling as he took some of his stuffs and walked out of the room, leaving you alone. You sat down on one of the beds and let out a happy sigh.

*So this is how my new life starts*


 

Guess who's back! Sorry I didn't update in a while, I was on my confirmation camp and my iPod didn't let me update when I was there even thought there was WiFi :( But I did get to know some people better! Totally worth it!

Do I have any twitter-users here? :D please follow me, you can find me with the name @kaisuli_ :) 

Okay I know this chappie wasn't my best one but I was stuck in here a little :( next one will be better, I promise!