Noraebang

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Seo In Guk - Shake It Up


“Yah! Choi Junhong!”

Zelo held your hand, walking faster than the second before. “C’mon noona, we’re late already!”  

You ran into his feet and stumbled forward. A hand took a grip around your arm, pulling you up. “Be careful.” Zelo said, smiling so brightly that his gums were showing.

“Junhong-ah, I think you should slow down and take it easy. We’re late so why can’t we be a few minutes more?” you asked as you brushed your jeans.

A pout formed onto his lips. His tall figure stood out in the mass of people in the dark evening. “But it’s my birthday…” he whined.

You patted his cheek softly before you took his smooth hand into yours, interlacing your fingers. “Oppas’ are going to wait anyway. Let’s just walk a little slower and just enjoy the autumn air.” you said and took a step forward. His lips curved slightly upwards as he stared at your hand. *Noona’s hand is so small. No wonder hyung likes her.*

Yes, Zelo was still a kid – an innocent, sweet child that liked to play and do aegyo to his hyungs so that he could get what he wanted. But he wasn’t stupid. He had noticed the way his hyung stared at you, taking in all your beauty. And he had planned this evening so that he had a chance to speak with you properly. A smirk played on his lips as he thought how brilliant he was.

He exhaled, the chilly air changing his breath into steam. He was excited for the night when he was finally going to turn years.

---

Neon lights flashed as the two of you stepped into a big noraebang. Laughter and singing filled the house, a smell of alcohol and sweat lingering in the air.

You and Zelo walked into a distant room that was about as big as every other room. Five blonde heads came into your sight as you walked through the door.

“Happy birthday Junhong!”

He was greeted with screaming and big hugs as you giggled. *He deserves this.* you thought as you smiled, sitting down on the black couch. Daehyun sat down next to you and put an arm around you, rubbing your arm.

“Do you think he will enjoy this night?” he asked. You snuggled closer to him as you nodded. “I hope so.”

Zelo cheered and jumped around in the room. “Hyungs are the best!”

---

A big party was settled up. Zelo had opened all his presents instantly, beaming as Yongguk gave him blue sneakers that he had been drooling after for months, almost hugging the life out of the older one as he thanked him rapidly. A few of Zelo’s friends had joined the seven of you, congratulating and ruffling the birthday boy’s hair, messing it up.

“I’ll sing next!” Daehyun announced as he grabbed the microphone from Youngjae’s hands.

“Yah hyung! It’s my turn!” he whined.

Daehyun stuck his tongue out at the younger one teasingly. “You have sung the last fifteen minutes; I’m getting a headache because of you.”

Himchan and Yongguk laughed and gulped down their second drinks. Jongup eyed them as he guessed how they were going to be at the end of the evening. A sigh escaped his lips before his eyes darted over to you. You sat there, having good time, talking with Zelo’s friend that he had met before. There was something about the boy that disturbed him, but he just couldn’t ever get his hands onto it. *Maybe I’m just being paranoid…* he thought as he shifted his gaze back to a hyper Daehyun and a whining Youngjae that desperately tried to get the microphone out of his hyung’s hands, whining something about Daehyun being mean and that his voice was awesome.

Zelo’s friend, who introduced himself as Hyunwoo, talked to you about anything and everything. You thought that he was actually a pretty nice guy. You found out that he had known Zelo for six years already. At first he found Zelo annoying as he had pouted non-stop, but after Zelo had defended him against bullies, he had started to see the younger one in a different light.

He also told you that you were in the same school and that you had art lesions with him. He enjoyed painting so much that he came onto elders classes.

Zelo eyed you and Hyunwoo with a smirk on his lips. *Just as planned.* Proudly, he joined to sing with Daehyun, both of them ignoring the pouting Youngjae. 


Please don't kill me! I'm sorry! I know this chappie and that I haven't updated in a looooonnng time, my author's block returned. Believe me when I said that this chappie was the hardest for me to write. My mood has went both up and down :/ I know many of you think that this one was booring, but it explains what is needed for the next chapter. Hope you won't kill me... *hiding*