This is war

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Taemin (SHINee) - U


You found yourself in a mall, filled with people, even thought it wasn’t even in middle of the day yet.

“So... what exactly are we doing here?” Saga asked, rubbing her tired eyes. You stood next to her, leaning against a wall. “Himchan found out that they sell here a limited edition shirt that he really wants to have, and dragged us all with him.” you explained as you close your eyes.

“Oh, this amount of joy.” Daehyun said while rolling his eyes. “Hey, you want to go get some ice cream?” he asked while looking at you. You nodded. “Anything is better than standing here.” You pushed yourself up from the wall and started walking away with him.

“Bring me a bottle of water and a lollipop!” Saga screamed after you. Jongup chuckled next to her, earning a glare. “Are you laughing at me?” she asked.

“Maybe.” he answered. Saga turned to look at your disappearing backs. “Do you think they will soon realize their feelings?” she wondered. Jongup shrugged. “Who knows.” he stared at Saga’s side profile. “Should we sneak out before others come back?” Saga smirked before taking his hand into hers and running away.

---

You and Daehyun walked around in the convenience store that the mall had to offer. You picked up a few bottles of water along the way. “Is Himchan always dragging you with him for shopping?” you asked.

“No, not really. Mostly it is Yongguk who has to deal with it, while we just run away somewhere to hide.” You chuckled at his comment. “So that explains why I didn’t see Zelo and Youngjae anywhere.”

Daehyun smiled and leaned against the cooler that held the ice cream inside it. “So which one do you want?” he asked, eyeing every different flavor. You stepped closer to him as you tried to choose. Your shoulder softly hit his, making his heart skip a beat. “I want a vanilla!” you beamed. He opened the cooler and picked up a vanilla along with a melon-cream flavored ice cream. “Should we get some for the others too?” you asked. Daehyun closed the cooler as he shook his head. “They’ll manage.”

The two of you walked to the candy aisle. You bent down to look at the collection of different colored lollipops that they had, before picking up a pink, raspberry flavored one. “Let’s go!” you cheered, holding the lollipop up in the air. Daehyun smiled sweetly, making butterflies race in your stomach.

You placed the things onto the cashier’s stand and took out your wallet from your little bag that you had taken with you. Daehyun’s hand pushed away your wallet as he flashed a bright smile at the cashier. “I’ll pay.” he offered, not even sparing a look at your frowning expression.

You took the things he bought and placed everything else except the ice creams into your bag. You handed him his ice cream as you two stepped out of the store. “I could have paid, you know.” You pouted.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair. “I’m a gentleman, so why would I let a lady pay?” he protested. You continued to pout as you followed him to a small fountain that was placed in middle of the aisle. He sat down on the edge of it, letting his hand sink into the cool water. You sat down next to him and tore the wrapper off of your ice cream before taking a bite of it.

“You like it?” Daehyun asked. He held his ice cream in his left hand while he wiped some cream off of the corner of your lips. You nodded your head before taking another bite. “Can I taste?” he asked again, smirking playfully. You stared at him as if he had grown another head. He chuckled at your expression before lowering his head to take a bite of your ice cream.

“How dare you?!” you squealed before grabbing his left hand and tasting his. His smirk turned into a frown. A new smirk played on his lips as he splashed some water on you. You squealed before putting an amount of ice cream onto your finger and placing it onto his nose. “This is war!” He placed the ice creams back into their wrappers and onto the edge before he started to tickle you.

“No! Stop!” you begged, laughing all the way. He continued to tickle you, ice creams already long forgotten.

“Is that Daehyun-oppa?!” someone screamed, interrupting you two. You turned to look at a girl pointing at Daehyun with a big smile on her face. Many others squealed and started to run towards you two.

”Damn it!” Daehyun cursed as he took your hand in his and started to run, pulling you after him. The two of you ran out of the mall, until you curved a corner that took you to a deserted, dark alley. Daehyun pushed you against the wall and squeezed you in-between. His breath hit your face, you felt his heart beat rapidly as you close your eyes and inhaled the sweet scent of his. You felt nervous as butterflies flew in your stomach. You held your head down, as if preventing him from seeing your red face. Daehyun rested his chin on top of your head as he carefully watched the flock of fans passed the two of you, running and screaming. You two stayed in that position for a while, until Daehyun found it safe to move.

“Are you alright?” he asked, his fingers your cheek. You nodded, finding it hard to both speak and breathe. Your heart beat fast, but you decided that it was because of the run. He took a step back from you while rubbing his neck before offering his hand to you once again. “Let’s go?” he asked. You nodded and placed your hand onto his.

As you two walked down the alley, a thought came up onto your mind, making you frown. We forgot the ice creams.


I'm back! Sorry guys it took so long, I've been stressed lately because of the finals. Yesterday was my and my brother's graduation from our school's and now I have 10 weeks summer holiday! :D So yeah, I'm going to continue writing, so don't worry~ I'll update again later today or tomorrow, and just as a spoiler, I'm going to reveal that there will be more moments between both you and Daehyun, as well as between Saga and Jongup ;)

Thank you again for waiting and reading/subscribing/commenting! I hope I didn't let you down again :(