Hello Korea!

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

ZE:A - Here I Am


 

You sat in a black, shiny car that was on its way to the company’s building. Houses and shops passed by. Seoul was just as beautiful as you thought, maybe even more. You could see children playing games, couples holding hands and friends chatting and laughing. You felt how tears started to build up in your eyes as you started to miss your family and friends. You blinked the tears back before they were big enough to roll down on your cheeks.

The car stopped in front of a high building that was filled with shiny, clean windows. It had at least 12 floors.

“Miss we’re here.” your chauffeur said as he opened the door for you. He was a handsome, young man with slightly wavy, almost black hair. His smile showed his pearly white teethes and his dimple on his right cheek.

“Thank you.” You said, bowing. You flashed him a smile before stepping towards the entrance of the big building. He was walking after you, as your security guard. He opened the glass door for you and bowed a little as a sign for you to step inside. You bowed again, thanking him one more time. A big hall opened up in front of you. There was a big desk with a young lady behind it, there were plants and paintings decorating the walls, and cushions were people could sit down and wait. The paintings mostly took your attention. All the beautiful colors, contrasts and shapes were unique and risqué, yet they were charming and charismatic.

You walked up to the lady with your chauffeur following behind you.

“Hello. I’m Song ______ and I have an appointment with Mr. Park.” you said politely as you bowed a little. (A/N: Yeah I used a Korean surname but you can replace it with your own!) The lady looked through some papers and then shifted her eyes on you.

“I’ll inform him that you have arrived. Please take a seat.” she said smiling, showing you the cushions. You thanked, bowed and sat down on the soft, navy cushion next to a painting with a sunny forest with a cherry tree in the front on it. The lady called someone as soon as you sat down. You looked to your left and saw that your chauffeur still stood up.

“Relax and have a seat.” you patted the cushion next to you. He looked at you weirdly but gave up. His friendly eyes never left you.

“What’s your name?” you asked, trying to start a conversation.

“Lee Minjun.” he said shortly. His voice was deep, yet not as deep as some rappers had. It was rather cute, especially when he blinked his long eyelashes. You couldn’t help but smile.

“I’m Song _______.” You introduced yourself. He chuckled a little, lifting his hand to cover his smile.

“I already know that.” he said while having his eyes still closed. You pushed his hand down, leaving him looking at you dumbfounded.

“You have a pretty smile so don’t cover it up.” you reached your hand towards him. “It’s nice to meet you Lee Minjun-sshi.”

“Nice to meet you too Miss.” he shook it with a big smile on his face. It made him look even more attractive. A man in his thirties came down with one of the elevators and walked down to the lady behind the desk. They talked about something and she pointed at you. The man smiled as he walked up to you two.

“Hello. I’m Mr. Park Sanghyun, the CEO of TS Entertainment. It’s nice to finally meet you.” he offered his hand to you. You shook it with a big smile on your face.

“Hello. I’m Song _______. It’s a pleasure to be able meet you. Mr. Lee told me a lot of good things about you.” you bowed. Mr. Park chuckled.

“I hope your flight went well. Please come with me upstairs and we’ll talk about the show more. I wish your chauffeur will join us.” he said as he showed to you the elevator.

---

You three sat in a big office room together with the producer, the writers of the show, and Mr. Parks’s assistant. Three walls were painted minty blue while one was dark brown, balancing each other. There were statues, paintings and posters decorating the room. In middle was a big table with chairs around it.

“So the deal is, as you already know, you are going to film a TV-show with an idol group where you are living with them. They will be your host family, not just when we are filming but behind the scenes too. There will be about 33 episodes. We will show how the idols are taking care of you, how you will affect their lives, how they learn from your culture etc. They will help you with your studies and you will do some fun stuff together as well. Does it sound okay?” Mr. Park explained. You nodded while playing with the hem of your shirt. You were nervous about the show; it was like a new world to you.

“May I know who the idols are?” You asked curiously. You could feel everyone looking at you smiling, knowing that you would do a great job with this project.

“Mr. Hwang, could you please ask girls’ to come in?” Mr. Park asked his assistant. Mr. Hwang nodded, stood up and walked out of the door.

“Before you meet someone, there is something you should know. There are six members you are going to live with and they are all boys. We are going to start filming today afternoon with Secret, another group of ours, in B.A.P.’s dorm where Secret is going to introduce you to them. You are going to show up without them knowing. Their manager knows about this and approved. You see if the boys knew that you would show up, they would just get nervous and try to make a good impression about them. What we want is that the fans would get to know how they really are.” the producer, Mr. Jang, explained. Soon the door opened again and four, beautiful girls stepped inside after Mr. Hwang. They bowed immediately as they saw that there were some people.

“Girls, this is Song _______, the exchange student we told you about. _______, these girls are Secret.” Mr. Park said with a calm voice. You stood up.

“Hello. I’m Song ________. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” You bowed, smiling all the way.

---

You sat in the car together with Secret. Minjun was driving.

“So you come from (insert your country’s name here)?” Hyosung asked. You nodded, a bit embarrassed.

“Wow! You are so pretty!” Jieun complimented, clapping her hands.

“Thank you.” you bowed a little, blushing. “Is there a plan on how we are going to do this introducing?” you asked.

“Well actually we had planned with the crew something.” Sunhwa started as she eyes the others. “We are going to enter with the girls, saying there is someone who we want them to meet. Then you will enter, surprising the boys. Then we and their manager will explain the situation to them.” Zinger nodded happily.

“O-oh. I’m nervous.” you admitted.

---

You waited outside the apartment in the staircase. Butterflies were flying around in your stomach as you waited with a cameraman. You were holding your suitcase and bags, feeling insecure. Minjun was there with you to your luck, but he wasn’t going to be in the show. He had got the place as your security guard that would work as you chauffeur as well. Secret had gone in just minutes earlier together with two cameramen.

“It will go well.” Minjun said calming you as he massaged your shoulders. You nodded, but you were still nervous.

“_______ come in!” you heard Zinger say from the inside. You took a deep breath as you stepped in, bowing immediately.

“Boys this is ________.” Jieun said as she came next to you.

“Annyonghaseyo! I’m Song _______. It’s nice to meet you. Please take care of me!” you bowed again. You felt six pairs of eyes looking at you weirdly.

“Nuna who is this?” Zelo asked with big, round eyes. The girls chuckled all at the same time, making you feel awkward.

“This is your new family member. You will be her host family that time she is an exchange student in here!” Hyosung said with a big smile on her face. You could feel how every one of the boys just stared at you. *Great…* You locked eyes with a certain brown haired boy.


 

Let's say Minjun looks like Park Hyungseok ^^ He's so cute! I will probably update next time on Friday since tomorrow is my last meeting before my confirmation and on Thursday I'm going to hang out with my friends :)) thank you for those who have read and subscribed already! I love you! ^^