The Deal

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

4tomorrow - Tomorrow


 

A sigh escaped from your plump lips. You sat on the leather couch in the office room that was painted with a light gray color. A man in his forties sat on the other couch across you. He was Mr. Lee, the one who is in charge of exchange students.

“May I ask why I’m here?” you asked politely. Mr. Lee chuckled.

“I have a suggestion for you. Since there are so many from your country that will be this year as an exchange student in South Korea, I had troubles to get you a host family. I found you one but there is a condition: you will have to be on a television show.” he explained, tapping a pen on his desk next to the couch.

“TV show? What kind of?” you asked, curiously.

“It’s a new show called `We’re your host family´. Your host family will be an idol group. You will be teaching each other your own cultures, you will be like their sister, and you will teach them your language so that they can communicate with their fans from your country. If you will be on this show then you don’t have to pay for your books. How does it sound?” Mr. Lee explained as he smirked, knowing that money matters to you.

A sigh escaped from your lips again. Maybe it could be fun after all but being in a show that will be aired? You grew nervous on the thought of becoming known.

“Fine, I will do it then.”

---

You packed your stuff. You were excited, yet nervous. Mr. Lee had told you that your host family will contain six members and that they are in your age. No more information, which got you thinking. What if you wouldn’t like them? What if they would hate you? Will you make it? Questions came running through your mind. You sighed in frustration as you packed some jeans into your suitcase. Suddenly someone knocked on your door. As it opened you turned you head to see your brothers.

“So you’re leaving?” Max asked. He was the oldest of you three and he was always the one who was more distant to you, probably because of the .

“Yes. The plain is leaving this night.” you said while placing your favorite jumper on top of your underwear.

“She’s growing too fast.” Louis said, shaking his head. Even thought he was just two years older than you it feels as if you always had been the middle child because of his silliness.

“At least she grows faster than you.” Max said putting his hands on his neck.

“What do you mean by that? Wasn’t it you who sleeps with a teddy-bear?” Louis snorted. You chuckled. They always knew how to make you happy just by being them.

“I’m going to miss you two for sure.” You said as you put some books into your bag and zipped both it and your zebra printed suitcase closed. You stood up, walked to them and hugged both of them tight.

“Aw she’s leaving soon.” Louis made a sad face and his finger traced on his face as if it was a tear. You patted his cheek and turned around to get your bags. Max took your suitcase and walked behind you to the hall were your parents waited for you. Your mother hugged you tight, not wanting to let you go.

“Sweetie promise me that you’ll call me every day, send me texts and email and pictures as much as possible. This is an order!” she said in a loud voice as she held your thin waist in her arms.

“Yes mum. I love you.” you said smiling as you patted her back gently, making her feel better. As she let go you could see tears falling down on her face, which you fast wiped away.

“Daddy be safe okay?” you said as you hugged the well built man that stood next to your mother. He put his strong arms around you, making you feel safe.

“Take care of yourself darling.” he said as he hugged you even tighter. You could hear the clock on the wall ticking as time went by. A sad smile had appeared on your face.

“Shall we go?” Max asked as he played with his car keys in his hand. You nodded as you kissed you parents on their cheeks, took your luggage and stepped out. You took a deep breath of the fresh air as you took steps forward. Max put your bags in the trunk. You looked back at your house that was painted with a pearly gray color, which all the flowers and apple trees decorated. *I’m going to miss this*

 


 

 

So this is the first chappie! Next chappie will contain B.A.P. and manager. I'll upload it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! :)