Beautiful bride

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Junsu - No Gain 


Warmth and lack of air was starting to torture you. After sitting inside the same room for two hours, you started to get headache. Hyunwoo looked at you and leaned closer.

“Want to sneak outside to breathe?” he whispered into your ear. You nodded eagerly, whispering a ‘yes, please’.

The two of you stood up and opened the door.

“And where are you two going?” a drunken Himchan asked, his speech coming as mumbling. “Go get me a drink!” You rolled your eyes as you walked outside, Hyunwoo right behind you.

As soon as you stepped outside you took a deep breath. “Damn this feels so good.” you murmured. Hyunwoo chuckled at you as he stepped closer to you. As the two of you stood there in a comfortable silence, you felt how his eyes never left you.

“Is something wrong?” you asked. His eyes widened as he shook his head, slightly panicking. “I just…” he started, but didn’t finish.

You tiled your head to right as you stared at him questioning. “You just?”

He sighed deeply before he stepped closer. “I-I have something I should tell you…

I like you.

You blinked a few times. “I like you too, you’re a great guy!” you beamed. He palmed his face as he shook his head.

“N-not like that! I mean I like like you!” he raised his voice. You stared at him with wide eyes. “W-w-what?” you stuttered.

He came closer and closer, until he pinned you into the wall. “I said that I like you in a romantic way, and I’m going to make you mine.” he smirked before he crashed his lips onto yours.

Panic took over your body. You tried to push him of off you, failing desperately. You didn’t even know him before this day, how in the world could you return his feelings? You hit his chest, but he didn’t move an inch. He took a grip around your wrists and pinned them above your head. His mouth moved against yours roughly, still not getting any answer. Tears were forming in your eyes, slowly starting to roll down on your cheeks.

A fist landed onto Hyunwoo’s cheek. He landed onto the cold asphalt hard. “What the hell?!” he cursed as he looked up to see an angry Daehyun holding his fist.

“How dare you touch an innocent girl!? Shame on you!” he screamed. “If you ever touch ______ even with your pinky, I swear that I’m going to break a bone or few!”

You stared at the sight shocked, tears streaming down on your face. Hyunwoo rubbed his sore cheek and stood up. He stared at you and smirked.

“Now I understand what Joon-hyung sees in you.” he said before he turned around to leave. “Tell Zelo I went home.” He disappeared into the darkness.

You stared at the direction he went to, horror and shock clear in your eyes. *D-did he just say Joon?*

Daehyun wrapped his arms around your body, bringing you close to him. “Are you alright? Did he hurt you badly?”

You didn’t concentrate on anything that he said.

---

It was pass midnight. Zelo had somehow fallen asleep onto the couch with a maraca on his face. Youngjae had sung ballads in a marathon. Himchan and Yongguk were laughing like maniacs at literally everything and nothing, drunk from all the shots they gulped down. Daehyun held his arm around you, trying to keep you safe. Zelo’s friends had left, saying that it would be best for them to leave before their parents called the police to search for the “missing” boys.

“Maybe we should go home?” Daehyun suggested as Youngjae finished singing Super Junior’s Reset. He agreed as he walked over to wake Zelo up.

You sighed as you stood up and walked over to Himchan. “Come on oppa, time to go home.” you said as you pulled him up onto his feet. He stumbled forward, almost falling onto you. You wrapped your arms around his body as you led him forward.

The seven of you jumped into a cab. Himchan giggled like a small girl. He touched your face and leaned into your neck, murmuring something that you didn’t understand.

“What was that, oppa?” you asked. He giggled again as he looked straight up into your eyes.

“You are so pretty. I wonder why you don’t have a boyfriend. Boys are so shy nowadays. I’ll be your boyfriend! You’ll be my beautiful bride. We’ll get our own house and then we will get many kids, like ten or so!” he announced. You sighed as you shook your head, chuckling at his drunken state.

“Oppa you’re so silly.”

Daehyun looked at you, feeling the urge to hit Himchan and scream that you’re his. However a sleeping Yongguk who suddenly leaned onto him, almost crushing him, stopped him from making that confession. He looked outside of the window and sighed. *Maybe one day you’ll really be my beautiful bride.*


Double updating because I felt like a failure to leave the story to that failed chapter... please don't kill me