Surprise

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

EXO-K - Angel


You sat in class and counted minutes till your day would end. Luckily it was Friday, which meant that you could relax again for few days. You turned your head to stare out from the window again. Flashbacks of yesterday repeated in your mind.

“Noona!” Zelo had beamed as he rushed into the apartment and jumped next to you on the couch. It was late in the evening after they finishing their schedule. You stared at him with big eyes, your mouth wide open.

“Junhong what the…?” you asked as you touched his hair. The curly pink hair was gone, replaced by blond and blue.

“I colored it! For the comeback!” he beamed as he jumped up and down on the couch. “Doesn’t it look cool?” He asked, excited. You were still in shock and stared at him.

“Noona? Are you in there?” Zelo waved his hand in front of your eyes, making you snap out of your thoughts. You continued to his hair, not knowing what to say. “It’s good I guess…” you mumbled, earning a pout from Zelo.

“You don’t like it?” he asked, disappointed. “I like it but it’s so weird. It was just pink and curly and now it’s totally opposite.” A smile lit up on his face as he hugged you, slightly lifting you up.

“Thanks noona!” he beamed. Another pair arms sneaked around you two. You started to have a hard time to breathe.

“Group hug!” Himchan announced and lifted you onto his lap. You tried to protest but failed miserably. “O-oppa, I can’t breathe…” you mumbled as he grinned, resting his cheek on your shoulder. You wriggled, trying to get free but failed again.

The rest four entered the dorm and laughed at the sight. Daehyun rolled his eyes but couldn’t help to smile at your attempts to get away from Himchan. He walked over to the three of you and lifted you up, leaving both Himchan and Zelo dumbfounded. He moved his hand under your knees as the other one was on your back, carrying you bridal-styled.

“Hyung don’t kill her, please.” He joked. His heart was racing in his ribcage, ready to jump out at any minute. He felt how heat gathered into his face, but he tried to ignore it as he focused on you.

“Thank you, oppa! At least someone understood!” you hugged his neck and laughed. He froze at your touch. *She smells lovely.* He felt as if he was at cloud nine at that moment.

“I see you colored your hair too.” You touched his silky, dark hair. His smile grew even bigger if that was possible. “And I see that you haven’t eaten properly.” He furrowed his eyebrows.

“I have eaten!” you argued back. “Not enough. You’re too light.” You stuck your tongue at him teasingly. Yongguk walked over to the two of you.

“_______ you need to come tomorrow right after school home okay? We have a surprise for you.” he announced and patted your head lightly before walking into the kitchen. *He looks good with black hair.* you thought as you followed him with your gaze.

The bell rang, signaling that the school was over for the day. You packed your things and said goodbye’s to your friends before rushing outside. You jogged home, impatient to know what your surprise may be.

---

“I’m home!” you announced as you took your shoes off. Youngjae came to the door and took your hand. “Welcome home.” He led you to the living room where all the others already waited. Yongguk grinned widely while eyeing you.

“Did you know that it has been exactly a month after you moved in with us?” Zelo walked up to you, his hands behind his back. “And because of that we want to give you something!” Jongup beamed. Each of them went down onto one knee and held their hands out with different presents. You looked at them confused and a bit dumbfounded.

“Let’s have even more fun from now on, noona!” Zelo hugged you and handed you their newest album with their signatures. Jongup gave you a red-white cap with a weird face on it and hugged you too. “You owe me some ramen!” Youngjae gave you their second album, hugged you and ruffled your hair, ruining your hairstyle. Yongguk hugged you and handed their photobook. Himchan gave you their first album, hugged you and gave a wet kiss on your cheek.

Daehyun took a deep breath before he walked up to you. He hugged you and gave you two boxes. You opened them both. In the other one was their official whistle that you had read about in the internet. In the second one was a necklace with their bunny-logo on.

You melted and felt how tears started to roll down on your cheeks. “You don’t like them?” Jongup asked worriedly. You shook your head. “I don’t like them. I love them! Thank you so much! I didn’t think that you would get me anything to celebrate our first month together.” You used the back of your hand to dry some of the tears away. “I’ll make you something to eat today!” You announced and hugged each and every one of them once again. 


As I promised, here it is ^^ I don't understand some of you guys... Y u call me author-nim when I'm probably younger than all of you o.o anyway thank you for reading/subscribing/commenting! Love you!