First Episode

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Infinite - Entrust


 

 

“Ah hyung I’m bored!” Zelo fell down on the couch, next to Yongguk who was watching a war movie that was about World War 2. Youngjae was in the kitchen preparing some snacks while Jongup and Himchan were playing a game on the computer and Daehyun was reading on a book called `Fallen Angel´.

“Come here.”  Yongguk said while keeping his eyes fixed on the TV-screen. Zelo, being the kind maknae, obeyed the oldest and sat down next to him. They did know was that there were some cameras hidden in almost every room because of a new show that they were going to film, but they didn’t know what would happen in it. Stylists had kept an eye on them incase their makeup or hair would mess up, writers smiled happily as the boys did well, and the producer had the script in his hand as he stared intensively as the filming went on. The door opened, revealing four, beautiful girls.

“Annyong!” Jieun shouted, startling the six boys. They stood up fast and bowed.

“What are you doing here?” Himchan asked as he slung his arm over Jonup’s shoulder. Daehyun sat back down and continued reading.

“What? Can’t we come on a surprise visit?” Sunhwa teased and put her hands on her hips.

“No.” Yongguk joked, earning humph from Sunhwa.

“Actually we do have a reason to our visit.” Hyosung said smiling. “We want you to meet someone special.” she eyed every one of them. Zinger took few steps closer to the door.

“________ come in!” she shouted. A big smile was plastered on each Secret-members face. A slim figure walked inside, bowing. As you stood straight your hair flowed over your shoulders and you innocently blinked confused. You eyed each boy that stood in front of you, nervousness literally eating you up.

“Boys this is _______.” Jieun said as she stood next to you.

“Annyonghaseyo! I’m Song _______. It’s nice to meet you. Please take care of me!” you bowed again. At this time Daehyun had put his book down on his lap and just stared at you, just like the others. He could feel his heart do a volt.

“Nuna who is this?” Zelo asked with big, round eyes. The girls chuckled at the same time.

“This is your new family member. You will be her host family that time she is an exchange student in here!” Hyosung said with a big smile on her face. You had locked her eyes with Daehyun, feeling like you were an animal in a zoo.

“Wait, what?” Youngjae asked. “We are going to live with a girl?”

Before he could get an answer their manager stepped into the apartment. Everyone bowed before they sat down. You took a place between Jongup and Hyosung. You felt rather awkward than happy, but you were excited for what was going to happen. You could smell the scent of different perfumes, freshly washed hair and the smell of men, just like at your parents’ house. You could feel how the corners of your lips went up and down but you tried your best to keep a smile on your face. You had decided that you would smile no matter what; you were going to melt their hearts and accept them as a part of your life.

“Like Hyosung said, you are going to live with _______ as a family. We wanted to show Babys’ how you treat a sister and how you live. Besides that we wanted you to grow up and take responsibility of things. It’s kind of like `You are my oppa´ except that your sister will be a foreigner.” their manager explained. You played with the hem of your shirt again. It was a habit you had when you were nervous about something. As you looked at every one of B.A.P.’s members, you started to wonder if you did the right choice. Bad thoughts were slowly taking over as they all just looked like statues, none of them smiling nor talking. Maybe it was a mistake after all? Slowly your smile started to fade away. Yongguk stood up suddenly, not showing any emotions on his face, he appeared rather scary. He looked at you and held his hand out.

“Welcome to the family. I’m Bang Yongguk, the leader and the oldest one in here.” he said smiling. You stared at his hand dumbfounded before it hit you. That big smile on your face came back as you grabbed his hand and shook it willingly.

“Nice to meet you Yongguk-sshi.”

---

You noticed that they weren’t as bad as you first had thought. They all were really caring and sweet. You could feel how a special bond started to born between you seven. Daehyun was the one who didn’t talk to you yet. Actually you hadn’t even heard his voice. He was wearing a mask that hid half of his face which disappointed you since you wanted to see if he was as handsome as all the others. You came to that solution that he was just shy.

“Shall we make a deal?” one of the writers suggested. Secret and manager, who wanted you to call him oppa instead of ashjusshi, had left nearly twenty minutes ago. “We will give you some food if you complete the tasks we give you.”

“Okay!” Zelo cheered. He liked the idea of doing something fun, getting to know you better AND getting some free food.

“What should we do?” Youngjae asked while grabbing some snacks from the table in front of him. Even if he didn’t show it, he was really happy that he would have a little sister, even if she wasn’t related. He was secretly hoping that you would help him keep the house organized and maybe even show him that special love that siblings have.

“You are going to do five tasks where everyone has to participate. First task is to show your personal talents. We will start with B.A.P. from the oldest and end with the youngest, then _______ will show her talent.” the writers explained. The staff clapped and cheered when Yongguk stepped forward, taking a microphone into his hand and started rapping. His deep voice amazed you, yet he was able to make you relax and just listen to the words and the meaning they got because of his voice. His body language told you that he knew what he was doing, that he liked it and that he was going to enjoy it. As he finished everyone clapped and cheered at how amazing he was. Even thought he just rapped a part of `I Remember´, it was like he was meant to be on the stage.

Next up was Himchan. He played a flute-like Korean traditional instrument. It surprised you since he looks cool and funny. The melody he played was something you could listen to every day. It was calm, beautiful, yet simple. It reminded you of a bright, summer day on a field filled with different kind and colored flowers. It gave you inspiration to draw.

Daehyun refused to show his talent at first, but when Zelo had threatened to jump on him, he agreed. Slowly he took of his mask, revealing his beautiful face. He looked like he was coming straight from a photo shoot. He grabbed the same microphone as Yongguk had and sang their song `Secret Love´. He had looked so mysterious and cold that you couldn’t have thought that his voice could be so powerful and beautiful. It was simply amazing.

Youngjae imitated a comedian. Even thought it didn’t sound completely the same, he made you laugh. He truly was funny and he reminded you of your own brothers. Just like them, he made you laugh crazily like if you had known him for years already. Even thought Himchan tried to get him off the spotlight because he was weird, you enjoyed it. From what you had heard were Korean people shy at first but he made you feel like this was your home and everyday life.

Jongup did what he could do best. He danced to Chris Browns `Turn Up the Music´. His moves were coordinated and he clearly knew how his body worked. The hip hop moves he did looked like they were hard to do, yet he controlled them perfectly. You had seen good dancers before, but he was one of the best ones. Zelo joined him. Their moves were in sync and they did some robot-moves as well. It was your first time seeing a pink haired guy that could dance like that.

“Next up is ________.” the writer said as the song ended and the duo sat down. You started to feel unsure as you started to think that you can’t do anything as cool as they all did.

“I don’t have a special talent.” you said quietly, rubbing the back of your head. You felt everyone looking at you weirdly.*Oh boy*


 

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday even thought I said I would. I catched a cold and fell asleep on the floor yesterday. It's just a flu, it's soon over! :)

Today my summer break started! I will go back to school in middle of August as a senior! Yay! ^^