Morning

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

 

 

B1A4 - Chu Chu Chu


 

 

“Noona it’s time to wake up.” Zelo said as he shook you carefully, not earning any response. “Noona~ wakey wakey.” he tried again, smirking. “Noona if you won’t wake up right now, I’m going to hug you.” You didn’t even stir from his attempts. As his smirk got bigger he jumped on top of you, burying his head into your neck.

“Yah!” you screamed in surprise. All you could see was something pink and curly.

“Good morning noona!” Zelo beamed as he hugged you tighter.

“Zelo let me go.” you said and ruffled his pink, soft hair. He shook his head as a protest. “Don’t want to.”

You chuckled at how immature he was as you tried to lift him up a bit so that you could get your blanket that was under him. “Let’s sleep then.” you said as you threw the blanket over his overgrown body and put your head back on your pillow, drifting off to dreamland once again. Zelo looked at you as if you had grown another head before a smile formed on his lips. He too put his head on a pillow and closed his eyes. He relaxed immediately and inhaled your scent with his arms around your waist. *Noona smells good. And she’s warm* he thought while snuggling even closer to you. He had to admit it that he too was happy that it was you who came. Slowly he fell asleep.

---

“Hyung!” Himchan called as he walked into the living room. Yongguk looked up from the magazine he was reading on the couch. “Are you sure about this?” the latter asked and placed his hands on his hips.

“About what?” Yongguk asked, clearly confused. He put the magazine on the table in front of him and looked straight into the other ones eyes.

“Are you sure we about sending her to a school?” Himchan asked again, earning a chuckle from the older one. “Are you serious? She came here to study, so what else can we do?” Yongguk asked as he picked up his magazine again.

“But what if someone finds out that she lives with us? You know how obsessed fans can be.” Himchan said. Yongguk struggled and gave all his attention to an article about stretching.

“Fine don’t listen to me then! I’m going to wake her up.” the younger one lifted his arms up in defeat and walked over to your room. His eyes widened when he saw two figures on your bed. A smirk appeared on his lips as he walked closer.

“Group hug!” he yelled and jumped on top of you two. Zelo woke up right away while you just stirred. He had protected you from most of Himchan’s weight.

“Hyung! What are you doing?!” Zelo complained while trying hard to keep his eyes open. Himchan’s arms s around you two as he laughed. Slowly you opened your right eye to see what was happening.

“Good morning star! Did you sleep well?” the oldest asked, flashing his pearly white teethes. You furrowed your eyebrows as you stared at his face. All you could see was something black and pink.

“Who the heck are you?” you asked as you rubbed your eyes. Himchan’s mouth fell in shock while Zelo started to laugh like a maniac. Your head hit the pillow again as you tried to fall back asleep.

“Y-you don’t remember me?” he stuttered while pointing at himself.

“What’s going on in here?” Youngjae asked while leaning against the architrave, Jongup and Daehyun next to him.

“She doesn’t remember me!” Himchan cried. Jongup made a pfft-sound and started to laugh, followed by the others. Even Yongguk who had just entered the room laughed.

“Hyungs you’re being too loud.” Zelo said with an irritated tone and pointed to your calm face. Daehyun could swear that his heart melted right at that moment. He gulped as he looked at your slightly pouty lips, long eyelashes, pretty nose and your hair that fell on your forehead – in his eyes you were perfect.

“Choi Junhong you have something to explain to us. Why are you sleeping with her?” Yongguk asked with a harsh voice. Zelo looked like he was a deer in front of headlights as he quickly jumped up from your bed and ran away. You furrowed your eyebrows at the sudden lost of warmth. You heard how someone sighed and walked up to you.

“Okay Snow White it’s time for you to wake up.” Yongguk said sweetly as he your hair away from your eyes. Slowly you opened your eyes and saw him smiling warmly. You smiled back to him and sat up straight, rubbing your tired eyes.

“Good morning.” you said sweetly to everyone in the room. You noticed that Himchan looked at you differently, as if you would have two heads instead of one.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” you asked. Himchan took a step closer to you, until he was so close to you that you could feel his breath hit your face.

“Do you remember who I am?” he asked while pointing at himself. Now it was your time to look at him weirdly.

“What’s up with you? Of course I remember you, oppa.” you pushed his forehead with your index finger. His eyes rounded before he started to grin.

“Yes! My star remembers me again!” he jumped up and down while doing a victory dance. Youngjae palmed his face and shook his head in embarrassment.

“Let’s go eat some breakfast.” Jongup said as he took your hand into his. You nodded, stood up and followed him to the kitchen. You glanced at the clock on the wall that showed it was half seven am, yet the sun was shining high in the sky. A smile had made its way to your lips.

“Do you want to drink coffee or tea?” Daehyun asked you as he looked through some cabins.

It was the first time you heard him talk to you directly. Even thought it was such a simple and common question, you still felt happy. “Coffee is fine.” you said, flashing him a smile.

Daehyun could feel how blush crept onto his cheeks. He had gathered courage to ask you something and it was worth it. Seeing you smile to him made his heart skip a beat. He gathered his thoughts fast as he went back to searching a clean cup to you.

---

After finishing your breakfast you went to wash up and change clothes. As you were brushing your hair you heard a knock on the door. Yongguk opened the white door and stepped inside.

“Are you ready?” he asked with a sweet smile on his face. You nodded and put your silvery gray brush on the table next to the window. *Here goes nothing. _______ whaiting!* you encouraged yourself in your head and followed Yongguk to the front door. One new chapter was going to begin in your life – enrolling to your new school.

 


A small update for you guys! ^^