Missing them

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Yiruma - Scenery From My Window


Time passed fast. It started to get colder and chillier, the autumn had clearly arrived. Before you could even notice, it was already October.

You stepped out of the school building together with Saga.

“I’m so freaking tired!” she whined. You hid your face inside your scarf as you placed your hands inside your pockets, chuckling. “Unnie, you’re stressing too much.” She scoffed in protest before she looked up into the sky.

“The winter is really coming, huh?” she asked, eyes still locked into the white clouds that danced in the air. You nodded slightly. “I wonder how everyone is doing back at home.” you mumbled, sadness and loneliness showing in your voice. Saga turned to look at you. Just as she was about to say something, you interrupted her.

“Unnie, want to join me to the grocery store? I need to buy something to eat.” you asked, hiding your true feelings. She blinked at you before she nodded.

“They’re still away, huh?” she asked as the two of you walked past a jewelry store.

“They’re going to be away a few more days.” you said, looking down at the ground. Saga put her arms around your body, hugging you tight. “You’re lonely.” she whispered.

And she was right. You indeed were lonely. Suddenly boys had so much to do; M! Countdown Smile in Thailand, KCON, practice and recordings had taken all the time they could have spent with you. With your exams coming up, you didn’t have anything else to do than studying. Saga knew that you tried to pass these exams with high scores and that you always forget to take care of yourself when you study hard.

She poked your nowadays dark eye bags before she took your hand and led you to the grocery store. You picked up simple things that didn’t cost much, such as ramen, and placed them into the basket.

Saga stared at your purchases, now understanding why you looked so thin. She felt sorry for you, however she understood well what you were going trough.

---

You opened the front door and stepped inside. Emptiness welcomed you. A sigh escaped your lips as you stepped out of your shoes, threw your schoolbag onto the couch and went to the kitchen. You put some water to boil on the stove and took the purchases out of the plastic bag. You left a spicy-flavored ramen cup onto the counter as you put the other things you bought onto their places. You took a porcelain cup from the shelf and put a tea bag into it.

You placed the now-ready ramen cup and tea onto the table in the living room before you fished your books out of your schoolbag and started studying. Every now and then sipping some tea or slurping some noodles, you took down notes from your textbook, read all the important parts over and over again, taking in as much information as possible.

After three hours, a finished cup of ramen and a half drunken tea, you had fallen asleep onto the table. Dreaming about your family and B.A.P, tears streamed down on your face onto your opened text book. You felt weak, lonely and insecure without any of them in your sight. Luckily Saga was there, but she wasn’t able to spend as much time with you due to exams. Coming back into an empty dorm every day was something you wasn’t used to; there was always someone who greeted you with a big smile, sometimes even with a hug.

You admitted it. You admitted that B.A.P was a huge part of your life, and that you missed their company already after few hours.

---

The door opened and six tired figures walked inside. Whining about how tired he is, Zelo walked right into the bedroom, planning on going to sleep without even brushing his teethes. Daehyun saw you almost immediately, walking closer to you. He smiled sadly as he brushed some hair behind your ear. He frowned when he noticed your tearstains. Guilt filled his chest as he fast wiped away them, not standing to see them anymore. *I’m sorry, I wanted to be with you every single second.* he kissed your forehead and packed away your books.

Youngjae picked up your ramen cup and tea and took them to the kitchen. He washed the teacup and threw the empty ramen away. “She’s really though when she’s able to survive studying with just eating ramen.” he said, eyeing all the different ramen in the cabins. Daehyun nodded. “She really is. She got skinnier too.” he said as he placed your bag back onto the couch and picked you up, carrying you to your bedroom bridal styled.

Jongup and Himchan who brushed their teethes half-asleep, eyed you with worry and sorry. They too wanted to spend all their time with you, but they also wanted to fulfill their dreams. Promising to themselves that they would make it up to you, they washed up and went to bed after kissing you goodnight on your cheeks.

Yongguk curled a tress behind your ear, smiling at you proudly. He admired how you had motivation to study with the power of tea and ramen even when you were alone. He wanted to reward you somehow, but all he could now think about was hugging you, giving to you a feeling of warmth and secure.

Daehyun laid in his bed thinking about you. The view of your calm face in that awkward position while sleeping made him smile. He missed you more than he could ever explain. He closed his eyes, dreaming about how surprised you would be the next morning when you woke up to a delicious smell of Youngjae’s cooking’s and Daehyun’s hugs.


Updating two days in a row! ^^ Yay! Thank you all for reading/subscribing/commenting! I think I'm over my author's block finally. I lurve you guys, you give me motivation to continue updating this story, even though I always don't like something about it. I really mean this, thank you. <3 

Happy birthday Zelo-oppa! <3 ^^