Mad

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Jung Seul Gi - Acquaintance feat. Zico


“Don’t be lazy!” you placed your hands on your hips. “Come on, come and play with me!” The six, extremely handsome guys laid on the sand, exhausted from running and playing with you for two whole hours in the sun.

“No way! I love you but I’m too old for this.” Himchan said and waved his hand. Others seemed to agree with him. You sighed in frustration. “Fine, I’m going to play by myself then!” you grunted and started walking away from them, towards some small cliffs. After walking about five minutes you couldn’t see the guys anymore. You climbed up onto a cliff that reached a bit over the sea. You stood on the edge of it, admiring the beauty of the ocean. Clear blue water filled with some coral reefs and fish flocks. You inhaled deeply as a sweet smile appeared onto your lips. All your anger was away, just by seeing this beautiful sight. *Too bad none of them wanted to come with me here.* you thought and curled some hair behind your ear.

“Hey hottie!” someone shouted behind you in English with a bad accent. You turned around to see two guys behind you. They were Korean with handsome, young faces. The taller one had dark brown hair and blue contact lenses, while the other one had light brown, sun striped hair and a bit feminine face.

“Want to have some fun with us?” the taller one asked with a suspicious smirk. You shook your head and tried to find any of the guys with your eyes, without avail. “I have to go.” you said in Korean and tried to walk pass them. The one with the feminine face took a grip of your arm, pulling you closer to him.

“So you can speak Korean, huh? Come on, don’t be such a fun spoiler. We won’t bite you – hard.” He smelled strongly to booze.

A sick feeling grew in the bottom of your stomach. You tried to wriggle out of his grip, but his hold only became tighter and stronger. He leaned forward until his lips were only an inch from your ear. “I want you, right now.” His hot breath tickled your earlobe as flashbacks started to come.

He took a grip around your wrist, pulling you back to him.

“No! I don’t want to!” you screamed and wriggled to get out of his hold. He pushed you into the pond, which luckily wasn’t that deep where you fell. You hit the cold water.

“ I want you NOW!” he yelled straight into your face. You continued to wriggle. He sat on your waist and held your hands in the water.

Tears rolled down on your cheeks as you stared into emptiness. *This can’t be happening again.*

His slender fingers swiped on your chin, your smooth skin contacting his. “What do you say? Shall we go to our hotel?” He leaned even closer to you. You closed your eyes, your body frozen and waiting for the worst. His smirk became even bigger as he watched your reaction.

A scream of pain was heard and you opened your eyes in surprise. The feminine guy was on the ground, clenching his nose and cursing. A familiar person took a grip of his collar and yanked him upwards.

“Don’t you ever dare to touch her again you bastard!” Daehyun screamed right into his face. The guy smirked again as he wiped away some blood that dozed from his nose. “Try to stop me. She’s hot.”

Another punch landed on his face. “Shut up!” Daehyun’s fist hit his face again.

“What the hell are you doing?!” the taller one screamed. “We just wanted to have some fun with her!” He tried to pull his friend away from Daehyun who looked as if he could kill a person or two.

“Leave or I’ll report about you to the police.” Daehyun said strictly. The taller one nodded and helped his friend to walk away from there.

Daehyun had his back towards you. “U-um… oppa?” you asked carefully. He turned around, anger shining in his eyes. “What the hell were you thinking?! Coming here alone in those clothes?! You are insane!” he screamed. You flinched at his voice. His hands took a grip on your shoulders and he shook you. “Do you have any idea of what they would have done to you!?”

“Stop it, hyung!” Jongup screamed and pulled you behind him. “Do you think she planned that this would happen? She’s only used to wear that kind of swimwear to a beach, it’s not like she intended to seduce some drunken guys and almost get by them!” Jongup took a grip around your wrist and pulled you away with him.

He took you back to the hotel and hugged you tightly. “Do you know how much you made me worry? Don’t ever go that far away from us.” he whispered softly. You broke into tears again. You cried into his shoulder, his body muffling your apologies. He felt how tears ran down on his bare arm and wife beater.

*You don’t know how much you mean to every one of us. If something ever happened to you, I would hate myself for not being there to protect you.* he thought and drew small circles on your back.

---

Daehyun screamed in frustration as he ran his hands trough his hair. He wanted to punch himself for screaming at you and not being with you before those guys appeared. He walked around in the woods, wandering without knowing where to go. He punched a palm tree due to anger, and winced in pain. He looked at his bruised knuckles that were covered with his and that guy’s blood. He leaned his body against the tree and sighed deeply, small tears rolling down on his cheeks.

He wanted to apologize to you, but his ego was stopping him. He didn’t do anything wrong, he just wanted to protect you. He admitted that his outburst on you was too much but he couldn’t take the words back even if he wanted to.

*What have I done? If I only hadn’t let her go alone.* he thought and wiped away the tears, even thought new ones rolled down right after.