Remembering

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

 

[ Saturday; Cho Family House ]

Ahra-ah, we're very thankful to have met you. You're too kind, taking care of our princess for a week. I'm really sorry if we have to leave her to your care. We hope she won't bother you when you study.                                                                                   Hye Seok said to Ahra who was looking at the three gal pals who were running around their garden. Ahra turned to Mrs. Choi and shook her head. 

She's not a bother, omonim. Besides, babysitting my gamer brother is more boring than babysitting Hye-ah. She's the little sister I've been asking God for.      Ahra told her. They both chuckled and waited as the men of their families loaded the car they were going to ride together as they go to the airport for their flight to Busan for their one week conference. The two families were already close since they met, letting the kids call the adults omonim, and abeoji like they're their own mother and father. Fortunately, their houses were just a block away from each other and they meet together everyday either in the Choi Mansion or in the Cho House. 

Yeobo, the bags are in the car, and we have to go or we might miss our plane.                                      Jae Hyun called out from the doorway. Hye Seok called Hye Soo in to say goodbye and the Cho siblings came to the door too to kiss their parents goodbye. 

Appa, why can't I go with you?                                                                                             innocent Hye Soo asked she looked down at her feet sadly. Jae Hyun kneeled in front of her and raised her eyes to his. 

Princess, you know we want to bring you but the conference rule says that we can't bring children there too. Besides, if you go with us, you'll just be bored there. Here with Ahra-unnie and Kyuhyun-ah,  you can study together and play too. And remember, you have to prepare for your cooking class exams right?                         he explained, before placing a kiss on Hye Soo's forehead. 

Appa, you promise to take care?                                                                                 Hye Soo said, her eyes welling up with tears. Hye Seok, joining Jae Hyun on his knees gave her a hug. 

Ne, appa, omma, abeonim and omonim promise to take good care for you kid, arra? We have to leave now, Hye-ah. We'll see you next week!         she said, giving her another kiss on her forehead then stood up to go to the car. 

And appa promises that he will get you new recipes and those nuts you love.                           her father whispered to her, making her wipe her tears away and nod excitedly. The Chos gave their own children hugs and kisses and planted some on Hye Soo too before riding in the car and driving off, leaving the kids with the assurance of the bodyguards that surround the house. Hye Soo, a little sad at being left behind, decided to cook for the Cho siblings. The maids helped her and the work helped her sadness to disappear into thin air. As she finished the cake, she told one of the maids to call the Cho siblings because dinner is ready. She went out to the dining room, finding the two just seated in their seats. 

Hye-ah, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you.                                          Ahra said, a little worried at the sadness she saw in the little Hye Soo's eyes when they went inside the house. 

I was in the kitchen. I cooked something for you so I could thank you for letting me stay here.                       Hye Soo said, smiling at the two while the food was being served by the two maids who helped her. Ahra and Kyuhyun looked at the food with eyes wide open and mouths almost drooling. They couldn't help it. They said grace and then they digged in. Hye Soo smiled to herself as the two started to eat. After dinner, the two with full stomachs wre about to leave the table when the two maids wheeled in another tray of food. 

What is this?                                                                                                                                Kyuhyun asked. 

Our dessert.                                                                                                                               Hye Soo said, taking off the cover of her food. Kyuhyun took the cover off too and was greeted with a small cake with the "Thank You" on it. He smiled and took his spoon and started to eat. As he tasted the cake, his taste buds burst with the wonderful taste of something sweet, melt-in-the-mouth kind of dessert. 

Wha-what is this?!                                                                                                                     Ahra asked, completely confused too. 

It's my own version of Apple Upside-down cake. No worries unnie.                              Hye Soo told them very happy to see them enjoy everything she cooked for them. With that, dinner was finised and they had to go to sleep. Though Kyuhyun couldn't help but think about Hye Soo. 

She's a talented cook! She's way good at it rather than Ahra-noona. And............ she's pretty too. AISH! Kyuhyun, she's your DONGSAENG! DONGSAENG!                                     Kyuhyun thought as he made his way to his room. Before he could open his door, he heard a couple of sniffles. Taking note that his noona hasn't been up in the second floor yet, turned and put his ear to the door of the room Hye Soo was given. There he heard, sniffles and muffled sobs probably by a pillow. With an aching heart, he opened the door and slowly made his way inside. The sight that met him, crushed his heart as Hye Soo was on the bed, lying down on her stomach, sobs racking her body. 

Hye-ah?                                                                                                                          he whispered as he slowly approached the crying figure of the girl on the bed. Hye Soo lifted her face and looked at him for a while before hiding her face back to the pillows. 

Gwaenchana?                                                                                                            he asked, sitting beside her on the bed. He saw her shake her head and sighed. 

You miss your parents?                                                                                        he said, noticing that Hye Soo turned her back to him, just to hide her tears. She nodded and he could hear her sniffles starting again. 

Aigoo. The little princess needs someone to hold her huh?                                 he teased. Hye Soo started to sob again. Kyuhyun panicked and suddenly turned Hye Soo to him then he placed her head in his chest. 

There. You can cry all you want, I won't go away until you stop. And I'll stay with you tonight. How's that?                    Kyuhyun said, trying to calm her down while patting her back. Hye Soo just buried herself into his hug and there she stayed as the night grew darker. Kyuhyun, at the same time, seemed to like the warmth that he's experiencing with hugging Hye Soo when his eyes started to droop and soon he was in dreamland.

 

[ FRIDAY 6 PM ; CHO HOUSEHOLD ]

Butler Shin, where's Kyuhyun-oppa?                                                                      Hye Soo asked the Cho's butler as she came in from school. She was holding another one of her creations in Kyuhyun's favorite chocolate flavor. 

He's in the pool side, Young Miss.                                                                           Shin told her, gesturing to the very place. She happily skipped to the pool and found Kyuhyun playing with his trusty PSP. She held the cake in front of her and approached the boy. 

Kyuhyun-oppa! Here. I made your favorite!                                                       she gushed at him. Kyuhyun looked up to her, pausing his game. 

Oh, gomawo!                                                                                                          he said, putting the cake on the table beside the lounge he was sitting on. 

You know oppa, I made that with love. Because I...... like you.                          she told him, whispering the last few words. Kyuhyun heard it all and he looked at her with shocked eyes. 

YOU LIKE ME?!                                                                                                       he said, almost shouting. Hye Soo just nodded and looked at him directly in the eyes. 

I like you.                                                                                                                     she told him without a doubt and with the intense staring contest, she started blushing. 

Oh my gosh! How can she be so cute! And she likes me!                                he thought. Kyuhyun wanted to tell her he likes her too, when all of a sudden, 

But, you're too young for me. And besides, I like someone else! See this?                           he stiffly told her, whipping up his phone and showing her the girl that was his wallpaper. 

NO! YOU'RE MINE!                                                                                                 out came the brattish Hye Soo. Kyuhyun laughed at her, but Hye Soo, experiencing her first ever broken heart, turned and ran up to her room to sob her eyes out. The afternoon passed and night came, Ahra and Kyuhyun never saw Hye Soo out of the room, even for dinner. Ahra became worried and went to her room only to find it empty. She called the Choi Mansion and was relieved to hear that she was back home early because her parents called and wanted her to pack because when they arrive, they will take her to a vacation in Paris just for being a good girl at the Cho household. After that day, she never went back to the Cho household without a purpose. Though the Chos visit their home a lot, Kyuhyun felt a little guilty at doing that thing to her though he was right. Hye Soo never gave him another glance everytime their paths crossed. And what happened was the reason of Hye Soo being indifferently cold to Kyuhyun.

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

 

Yaaaaaaah! Choi Hye Soo!                                                                     Kyuhyun was shouting and shaking her. She snapped up and looked at him with cold eyes. 

What?!                                                                                                        she answered back. 

We're here! And you, you need to get off! My date will be in less than 15 minutes!                              he told her, pointing at the dorm outside. Hye Soo nodded and went out of the car to the back where In Hwan was unloading her luggage. Hye Soo bowed to him as a thanks and with her luggages at hand, went to the SNSD dorm, only to be greeted by Sunny. 

HYE SSOOOOO-AAAAHHHH!                                                                         Sunny exclaimed, her arms wide open, as she ran to Hye Soo. 

Unniee!                                                                                                       Hye Soo said, letting go of her luggage as she opened her arms to accept the running Sunny into an embrace. 

OOFF!                                                                                                           was all that was heard of the two as they collided and fell on the floor laughing. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW UPDATE! KEKEKEKEKE.. OH AND HERE'S MY SCHEDULE... SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW! 

MWF: 8-9AM and 1-2PM but i'm planning of rescheduling my ComSci to 2-3PM of these days... 

TTH: 7-8:30AM, 10-11:30AM, 1-4PM, 5-6:30PM i'm much busier on these days... ^^ no worries, with you guys rooting for this story, I'll make sure to update everytime I can since I'm still stumped on what to do on KGM and LHUD... :D

THANK YOU FOR LIKING THIS STORY, COMMENTING AND MOST ESPECIALLY, SUBSCRIBING!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3