WHAT TO DO?!

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

You're pregnant. Is..... something wrong?                                                                                 Dr. Rin was shocked at Hye Soo's reaction. Hye Soo shook her head and

No-no-nothing Dr. I.... I just need some time to digest it in.                                                     Hye Soo said, before slowly walking out.

HYE-AH!                                                                                                                                          Dr. Hwang exclaimed after her goddaughter.

No, let her go ching'u. Anyway, send these to their house and tell her to come here next week again.                      Dr. Rin said as she stopped her friend. She gave her a prescription of the vitamins and things that Hye Soo has to take for their health.

Arrasseo. I just hope that she's fine.                                                                                            Dr. Hwang said, pocketing the prescription.

 

[ SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL ]

EONNIEEE!!!!!                                                                                                                                Hye Soo was knocking on the door of the twins' house. It was Sam who opened it for her. 

What's wrong, Hye-ah?                                                                                                               she said, still sleepy.

Eon-nie!                                                                                                                                           Hye Soo suddenly burst to tears. Sam pulled her in and gave her a glass of water for her to calm down.

What's wrong?                                                                                                                                   she asked when Hye Soo was finally calm.

I'm...... I'm...... pregn-pregnant.                                                                                                    she said, with tears in her eyes.

Oh, you're just pregnant...... WAIT?! WHAT?! YOU'RE PREGNANT?!                                                 Sam said, almost taking it calmly. Hye Soo just nodded, tears were falling again.

THAT'S GOOD NEWS! WHY ARE YOU CRYING??                                                                         the older one was getting more excited.

Be.. Because.... I.... I don't know how Kyuhyunnie will do... I.... I'm pregnant and I.... I just don't know what to do.            the crying dongsaeng said. 

Oh, Hye-ah... Come here..                                                                                                           Sam went to her and put her arms around her, letting the young one cry until she was exhausted, leaving her tired and sleepy. Sam helped her into the guest room and let her stay there. As she went down to the living room, she heard a phone ringing nonstop. She recognized the bag it was in and decided not to answer the phone.

 

[ AT THE SJ HOUSE ]

Jyung-hyung! Is Hye-ah home?                                                                                                      Kyuhyun asked as he entered the kitchen. Ren Jyung was cooking dinner and just gave him a puzzled look.

Didn't she go to your schedule? I thought that was where she was going after she dropped by at the restaurant earlier.     Ren Jyung replied, his attention was more into what he was cooking.

Aish! She's not answering her phone! She didn't come to our schedule, hyung. She must still be at the hospital.           Kyuhyun said, listening to the insistent ringing of Hye Soo's phone as he called it.

She might be on her way home. Stop worrying over her. She's big enough now.                         Ren Jyung told him, pushing him out of the kitchen. 

But hyung..... AISH!                                                                                                                       was the only thing Kyuhyun could say before he was banished from the kitchen. He went to their room, took a bath and started playing Starcraft. After hours of playing, he looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:45 pm already and Hye Soo was still not home. He tried calling her again but still no answer. He went downstairs to the room of his hyungs and knocked on one room.

What is it?                                                                                                                                        Leeteuk said, sleepily rubbing his eyes. 

Hyung, can you please call one of the twins. I'm really worried about Hye-ah. She's not answering my calls and hasn't even sent me a message. Jebal hyung?                                                                         he pleaded to their leader. Leeteuk sighed, went back in his room to get his phone and they went down to the living room. Leeteuk dialed Sam, who he was currently courting, and waited for it to be answered.

Yeoboseyo. Sammie, it's me....................... Neh, I know but I just need to ask you something about Hye-ah...................... Neh........... Is she there? Kyuhyun's really worried about her................ Oh........... Neh............. Arrasseo........ Gomawo...... I'll pick you up early tomorrow, neh?............................. Arra................. Good night, love. Annyeong....                          was the only thing Kyuhyun heard. As Leeteuk put down his phone, Kyuhyun raised his head to his hyung. 

I'm sorry, Kyuhyunnie. Sammie said she dropped by earlier but she didn't stay there.                Leeteuk told him, getting worried about his dongsaeng too.

Where could she be?                                                                                                                   Kyuhyun is totally worried. He stayed in the living room while Leeteuk went to back to his room and called Sam again. That's when he knew of Hye Soo's whereabouts. 

 

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

Kyu.... Kyu....                                                                                                                                 Sungmin was the one waking him up. Kyuhyun looked around and saw that he was in the living room couch.

Hyung, is she home already?                                                                                                   he asked his hyung, with worry filling his eyes. Sadly, Sungmin shook his head no. Kyuhyun, listless and tired, went up to their room, to take a shower and change his clothes. All of the others were worried that the youngest were in such state and much worried that his wife is nowhere to be found except for the leader and Siwon. The two of them decided to go and see Hye Soo in the house of the twins, so they were the ones who were out of the house as fast as they could.

 

[ AT THE KWON HOUSE ]

Eonnie, thanks for letting me stay here. I just didn't know what to do.                                   Hye Soo said, as the twins cooked their breakfast and made her eat.

Well, all you have to do is tell your husband about the baby. Nothing will go wrong, Hye-ah.                       Sarang told her, with concern all over her face. Sam filled her in with the details as soon as she got home from her duty the night before.

I'll try, eonnie. I'm just afraid.                                                                                                              the youngest one said. The three of them ate breakfast quietly and as they finished, Hye Soo went back to the guest room and took her bag.

HYE-AH!                                                                                                                                           two voices called her from the living room. She hurried there and then saw two boys hugging her eonnies.

Yah, oppa! I thought you came here for me!                                                                             she pouted, the two boys just laughed.

Oh, we came for you and your eonnies. Okay? Can you please go home? Kyuhyun's really worried about you.        Leeteuk told her, still hugging her Sam-eonnie.

I am on my way.                                                                                                                             she told him, gesturing to her bag.

You better tell us why you didn't come home first.                                                                     Siwon said, pulling Sarang with him to the couch. The SamKie couple followed and then waited for Hye Soo to start explaining. Hye Soo shook her head.

Aniyo. I won't. I have to tell Kyunnie first. I'll tell you after I told him. And eonnies, please don't tell them?               she said, as she slowly walked to the door.

Arrasseo. Just make sure you go home directly okay? He must still be at home.                               Siwon said, waving goodbye to her while placing kisses all over Sarang's face. Hye Soo just rolled her eyes and went out to her car and slowly drove off, taking into care that she's not supposed to be driving. She arrived and went in, sighing in relief that no one seems to be home. She directly went up the stairs and took a shower, changed her clothes and went down to the living room. She fiddled with her phone, still undecided to tell Kyuhyun. 

Eotteokhe?                                                                                                                                   she mumbled as she lied on the sofa, making herself comfortable. Slowly her eyes drooped and she fell asleep, with a speech in her mind ready to be delivered to her husband when he gets home.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! Sorry for taking it so long... kekeke.. we had a few busy days here at the house since yesterday was my grandmother's birthday... Anyway, here's an update... i'll update again tomorrow.. ^^

 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!! <3