New Friends

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

[ SNSD's Dorm ]

Kaja! The girls can't wait to meet you.                                                                   Sunny said as she helped Hye Soo with her luggages. They left it in the corner of the reception desk with the guards of the building. Then they went to their dorm and was welcomed by  eight more exuberant girls. 

ANNYEONG!!                                                                                                              they chorused as Hye Soo and Sunny entered in. They crowded around her and started to introduce themselves while pushing each other to get at Hye Soo. 

Annyeong, I'm Taeyeon!                                                                      one said, before being pushed aside by another.

Annyeong, I'm Yuri!                                                                            the one who pushed Taeyeon aside then another replaced her.

Annyeong, I'm Yoona!                                                                         a brown-haired girl said, almost taking Hye Soo's hand to hers for a handshake. 

Annyeong, I'm Hyoyeon!                                                                     the one who pushed Yoona aside told her, completing Yoona's mission to have a handshake with her. With that, the commotion was stopped by Soon-Kyu who pushed her fellow members to the couch. 

BEHAVE GIRLS! You're scaring my bestfriend!                                 she said, finding the force by shouting. Everyone grew silent and Sunny coughed, getting their attention. 

Girls, this is one of my bestfriends, Choi Hye Soo. Heir of the Choi Enterprises and the owner of the famous The Mixed Restaurant in Philippines. Well, I do hope she's going to build a branch here.                             Sunny introduced her. Hye Soo bowed down to them since they were all her unnies. 

Annyeong haseyo! Choi Hye Soo imnida. Please don't believe Sunny-unnie that I'm the heir. Mom has to find another one since I have my own business.                                                                 she told them, shyly. Then the leader stood up and started to introduce all of them again.

Well, Hye Soo-ssi, this is Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun. I'm Taeyeon.             the leader said. Hye Soo nodded happily. 

Nice to meet you all. I hope you'll all be my friends.                                  Hye Soo asked them. They all squealed and pulled her down to the carpeted floor and started to fire questions at her. Hye Soo just smiled and answered it all while Taeyeon and Sunny prepared food for all of them. 

Ah, Hye-ah, did you contact your mother yet? You need a ride home and I'm afraid we can't give it to you since we have a schedule later.                                                                             Sunny asked her, as she laid the food on the table in front of them in the living room. 

Ah, ne. Don't worry unnie. She said that my ride will be here in a few minutes.                      Hye Soo told her, taking one cookie from the plate. They all started to talk nonstop again when suddenly, the door bell rang. 

I'll go get it.                                                                                   Seohyun volunteered. She cheerfully ran to the door and gave a gasp. She, then, opened the door. 

Oppa, what are you doing here?                                                    she asked the boy outside. 

Annyeong, Seohyun-ah. Is she still here? Can you please tell her I'm here already and we need to get going.                  he answered her. Seohyun nodded and went to get Hye Soo in the living room. 

Hye-ssi, your ride's here and he says that you better move fast because you both need to get going.                  Seohyun said, actually copying Kyuhyun's attitude. 

Jinjja? How rude of him to make demands. Anyway, I have to get going then. I'll come by whenever you guys are not busy. And if you guys seriously need food, call me when my resto's up and we're delivering, okay? I'll give you the number.                   Hye Soo told them, taking her belongings with her towards the door walking backwards. Then out of nowhere, her back collided with someone's chest. She wheeled around, about to apologize when...

YAH! Can't you not walk like that again? You could've knocked me over!                               the most annoying voice she'd ever hear in her whole life suddenly came from the guy whom she was really really annoyed at the moment. 

What are you doing here?                                                                                                            Hye Soo asked him. 

Obviously, I'm here to take  you home. Appa called me and told me to personally get you. So, where's your luggages?                       Kyuhyun said, peering behind her. 

It's down in the reception area, Kyuhyun-oppa.                                                                              Sunny informed him. 

Take care of our dongsaeng, oppa, arra?                                                                                       Taeyeon told him, as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her along towards the elevator. He just nodded and Hye Soo waved at them as the elevator doors closed. 

Why did omma send you? Couldn't she find a chaffeur for me?                                              Hye Soo asked him as she pulled on her wrist from Kyuhyun's grasp. 

Omonim sent me because I was on the way home and I could just get you as I whizz by.                    Kyuhyun told her, as the elevator doors opened again. Hye Soo sighed and went out ahead of him and talked to the guard at the reception desk. Then the guard started to help her with her 6 suitcases and set out for the parked car outside. As they reached it, Kyuhyun unlocked the car, letting the guard opened the trunk and started putting the suitcases in. Hye Soo, intending to help, was pulled to the passenger seat and was settled there before Kyuhyun went to help the guard. As soon as everything was in, Kyuhyun went to the driver's side and started the engine. 

Let's go, Princess Choi.                                                                                                                Kyuhyun smiled at her before starting to drive off. 

 

[ MEANWHILE IN THE CHOI MANSION ]

Are you sure they will agree to this, Young Hwan-ah?                                                     the two ladies asked the only man in their presence. Ahra was in the process of preparing dinner for 15 boys and three adults and two ladies. 

They have to. It's Jae Hyun's last wish and it's been arranged for 13 years already.                                he told them, sipping his tea. The two women sighed and nodded with thoughts of hope that their children will just obey and not do anything rash.