Somebody's First Love?

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

What are you doing?                                                                                                                                 Kyuhyun asked Hye Soo as he came out of the bathroom. She was already holding her towel and had her change of clothes on the couch from the walk-in wardrobe.

Preparing to go to the restaurant, wae?                                                                                      she said, laying his change of clothes beside hers.

You're not going. You're going to stay here and rest. That's what you need.                                he told her, taking the towel and pulling her to the bed. 

But, Kyu!! I need to go! I'll be bored here!                                                                                   she protested. He shook his head and then tucked her in bed. He then turned and took his clothes and started putting it on. Occupied, he didn't see Hye Soo get out of the bed but what tipped him off was the opening of the door. He ran out, and saw her running downstairs. 

HYE-AH!! DON'T RUN!!                                                                                                                  he shouted at her. He, then, followed suit and as he reached the first floor, heard her voice in the kitchen.

Hye-ah!! You shouldn't run!                                                                                                         he said, entering the room. Ren Jyung and Hye Soo looked at him. 

Aish this girl! Stubborn!                                                                                                                   Ren Jyung said, as he gave her a flick on the forehead. She gave him a pout and stood up, and went up to their bedroom again.

Hye-ah! Be careful!                                                                                                                             Kyuhyun said, following her with his eyes.

Yah. Kyuhyun-ah, just let her go to the restaurant. Okay?                                                           Ren Jyung told him as he laid some eggs on a plate. 

But hyung, she'll just get tired there. You know that Daemo's note said she needs rest.                        Kyuhyun reasoned with his hyung.

But Kyuhyun, she'll be all alone here. All of you have schedules, I have to go to the restaurant. How about we make a deal?             Ren Jyung said, still focusing more on what he was cooking.

What deal?                                                                                                                                            Kyuhyun said, curious.

Let Hye Soo go with me to the restaurant and I'll make sure she won't get any stress, eat a lot of what she wants, and keep you from worrying about her. Or, you can cancel all your schedules, stay at home with her and keep her out of the restaurant.             Ren Jyung said, laying out the table. Kyuhyun knew that a brother will always be at his sister's side.

Okay, fine! Like I have any other choice.                                                                                   he said, giving up. He went up to their room and saw Hye Soo trying to pull up the zipper of her dress. He entered the room and pulled it up for her.

You're going to the restaurant. Just be sure you won't be stressed or tired or running. I'll call every one hour. Ren Jyung-hyung will tell me if you did something you weren't supposed to.                                                  he told her. She gave a squeal and hugged him tight and then raised her right hand.

I PROMISE I WILL DO EVERYTHING YOU SAY. Gomawo, oppa.                                              she said, before placing a kiss on his cheek. Kyuhyun smiled and shook his head.

No calling me oppa. Call me jagiyaaa...                                                                                        he replied, using a girly voice. Hye Soo looked at him and sighed. 

Gomapta, JAGIYAA...                                                                                                                        she emphasized. Kyuhyun grinned and then they went down the stairs together, with Kyuhyun's hand on her waist, ready to steady her if she would falter. 

What shoes are you going to wear anyway?                                                                                    he asked as soon as they reached the first floor.

Oh. I think....... that one.                                                                                                                   she said, pointing to the shoes she left by the breakfast bar earlier.

 

THAT?!                                                                                                                         Kyuhyun was shocked. He took it and shook his hand.

No. You will NOT wear this. Not when you're pregnant. Totally no!                                      he said, flinging the shoes into the hallway closet. 

YAH! Those are expensive!! Don't just go throwing them around!                       Hye Soo scolded him as she rescued one of her favorite shoes from where Kyuhyun flung them. She turned to yell at him some more but didn't find him there. She shrugged and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. 

This! This is what you can wear.                                                                                he said, raising a pair of flats. 

Kyu. Seriously? Black and Gold?                                                                                                  she said, without batting an eyelash. 

Oh. Well, I shouldn't have but here's a gold one.                                                                   he said, raising another pair.

 

OH! That's my favorite flats!!                                                                                                          Hye Soo exclaimed hurrying to him and took it for her to wear.

That's what I said.                                                                                                                        Kyuhyun chuckled and then knelt down to help her. As they finished breakfast, everyone started to say goodbye to Hye Soo and Ren Jyung who will be leaving after an hour later. 

I'll call every one hour. And you better answer it.                                                                     Kyuhyun reminded Hye Soo. She nodded and gave him a kiss.

 

[ AT THE MIXED ]

Just stay put here. Is there anything you want me to cook for you?                                            Ren Jyung said, as he let Hye Soo sat down in her favorite corner in the library nook.

Uhhh, how about some fish sticks, Jyungie-oppa. I've been craving those since yesterday.                  she said, totally into food.

Okay. Fish sticks coming right up.                                                                                            Ren Jyung said, before disappearing in the corner into the kitchen. 

HYE-AH!                                                                                                                                     two voices called to her from the direction of the door. 

EONNIE!                                                                                                                                          she exclaimed, waving them in.

So, what happened? Did you tell him?                                                                                  the twins asked. Hye Soo sighed, asked them to sit down and then told them all that happened the night before. The door's chimes jingled, welcoming a couple of new customers. 

Oh! That's....... Choi Hye Soo!                                                                                                      one of the newly arrived customer exclaimed. 

Oh, your first love.                                                                                                                           said his hyung, Kwon Jiyong, teasing him. 

Hyung!                                                                                                                                              Young-bae, also known as Taeyang, said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!! ^^

kekekeke.. imma try to double update but i doubt it.. i'm really tired after all the work I did.. Anyway, HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^.~ 

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! <3 GOMAWO!