Reunion with old Friends and......... first love?

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

[ ON THE PLANE ]

Miss, this way to your seat.                                                                             the stewardess gestured as she led Hye Soo to the first class cabin. They found her seat and she thanked the stewardess who went back to her duties. Hye Soo sighed, put on her seatbelt and took out her phone, then started skimming through her pictures with her friends. A tear escaped her eye as the airplane went up when suddenly... 

Excuse me. Miss, are you okay?                                                                   a cute Korean girl asked her as she sat down beside her apparently it was her seatmate. 

Yes. I am. Thank you for your concern.                                                         Hye Soo said, as she wiped her tears off and faced her seatmate. Then she gave a gasp. 

Aren't you....... IU?                                                                                               she said, as she recognized the singer. IU smiled and nodded. 

Are you a fan?                                                                                                       IU asked, taking off her sun glasses and putting it in her bag. 

Ne! But more of a WooU fan. I watched Dream High.                                     Hye Soo replied, forgetting her misery from being separated from her bestfriends. 

Oh, can I know what's your name then?                                                         IU said, taking a piece of paper from Hye Soo. 

Choi Hye Soo.                                                                                                    Hye Soo replied, giddy that she can have an autograph from IU. 

Ch-Choi Hye Soo? Are you Choi Hye Seok's daughter?                               IU said, surprised at the information she just digested. Hye Soo nodded and gave her a questioning look. 

OMO! My mom is your mom's bestfriend! And like, you're one of my childhood besties too! Don't you remember? We're the Cuties Beauties with Sunny of SNSD!                                                                                                                      IU said, as she dug in her bag, trying to find her wallet where she found a picture of them three in cute outfits while posing in their own way. 

OH! Yeah! I remember! We were soooooo cute back then.                           Hye Soo gushed, remembering the times that she spent back in Korea. She missed her friends but then, all she can do was forget them for a while since they were too far away. 

Yah! How come we didn't receive any thing from you since you left for America. We only knew things about you from news on television and it's always your mom who's usually interviewed.                                                     IU pouted. Hye Soo smiled at her. 

Well, Ji-Eunnie, my mom wanted me to cope with my studies and have good grades so I kinda had to cut back on the internet and things I love for a while. Besides, back in the States, the school work was totally draining. I'm sorry.. I know I should've tried when I can but I kinda didn't know where to contact you.                                                                                             Hye Soo said, bowing her head in embarrassment. 

It's okay, Hye-ah. At least now that you're going to be back in Korea, we can bond anytime we want! Oh, wait! You have twitter right? I need to send something to Sunny-ah.                                                                        IU said, fumbling again in her bag for her phone. When she found it, both of them posed in front of the camera and IU captured it. Then she hurriedly opened her twitter and mention Sunny and Hye Soo. 

"@Lee_Sunny_ hey girl! Look who's my seatmate in the plane! ^^ We can finally be together again! It's @ChoiHS:3 !!                  she typed and then tweeted it. After that, they got into talking about things that happened to them. Two hours went by, and they were still at it, when,

Miss Choi, your mom asked me to remind you to get some sleep during your flight. Please take a nap at least.                         one of the stewardesses told Hye Soo. 

My mom knows you?                                                                                 she asked, shocked that her mother seems to know everything. 

Yes, miss. My dad is one of your employees at the Korean branch. Shin Li Rae imnida.                                 the stewardess said, as she bowed to Hye Soo. Hye Soo smiled and nodded then, together with IU, started to doze off. After an hour and a half of sleeping, Hye Soo woke up and looked at her bestie beside her. 

I missed you guys. I hope I won't be too much of an attraction back in Korea like I was in the Philippines.                           she thought as she remembered the times when she can't go to the mall because of the paparazi who were following her everymove. Or the time when she and her friends were stuck in The Mixed because there were rumors she was the third party of one showbiz couple. 

 

[ AFTER ANOTHER HOUR ; 4 HOURS TO BE EXACT ]

Wah! Korea at last! Don't you think it's time we get off the plane, Hye-ah?                                            IU asked Hye Soo as they got off the plane and into the ramp. 

Neh. I missed this place. Hey, can I have Sunny-unnie's number, Ji-Eunnie?                                       Hye Soo said, whipping up her phone and started her aegyo on IU who just giggled and took her phone and typed in Sunny's phone number. 

I'll forward your number to Sunny too. Anyway, how are you going to go home?                                  IU asked as she looked around for her manager who took their baggage from the baggage ramp. 

Ah, my mom just messaged me saying that someone will be going to pick me up. Don't worry.               Hye Soo said. Then one guy suddenly came up behind them pushing Hye Soo's baggage. Surprised but not that much, Hye Soo took P5000 won from her purse and gave it to him as tip. He bowed and went back to his work. 

Wow. Nice guy to get your baggage for you.                                                    IU said. Hye Soo chuckled and rolled her eyes. 

My mom.                                                                                                                  she said. IU understood, then suddenly IU's manager called out and told her that their ride is just outside the airport. 

Kaja?                                                                                                                       IU told Hye Soo as they started to walk out of the airport. At one part of the welcoming committee of press, IU spotted someone very familiar. 

In Hwan-oppa?                                                                                                         she whispered, looking at the paper he was holding and nudged Hye Soo. 

Waeyo unnie?                                                                                                                       Hye Soo said, having not seen In Hwan in one corner. 

I think he's your ride.                                                                                                   IU told her, pointing at In Hwan. 

 

But... isn't that.... Super Junior's.....                                                                             Hye Soo said, a little shocked at the guy holding a piece of paper with her name on it. 

IU-ssi!                                                                                                                            In Hwan exclaimed, waving at them, and finally going forward to them. 

Annyeong, Prince-oppa. What are you doing here?                                                 IU asked, giving a look at Hye Soo who managed to shut her hanging mouth. 

Oh, I'm here to pick up Ms. Choi Hye Soo. With a member of course.                                In Hwan told her. Hye Soo coughed and In Hwan looked at her. 

Miss, are you IU-ssi's friend?                                                                                             he asked. Hye Soo nodded and then,

Oppa, this is my friend, CHOI HYE SOO.                                                                               she said, elaborating her name. In Hwan blushed and took the cart where all her baggages were. 

Oh, I'm sorry, miss. It's just that I didn't have any picture of you so I kinda didn't know.                                                In Hwan apologized. Hye Soo smiled. 

It's okay, In Hwan-ssi. I wasn't expecting that a Super Junior member was to pick me up too.                           she told him. They waved goodbye to IU and her manager before going to the van outside. The press followed them but they were out much faster and reached the van in record time. About to help In Hwan with her luggages, Hye Soo went to the side of the van when suddenly, a head popped out of the window. 

Are you Hye Soo?                                                                                                                  he asked, with sun glasses and a scarf on. 

Y-Y-Yeah. And you are.....                                                                                                      she said, with one eyebrow up. He took off the scarf and the sun glasses, making Hye Soo gasp in surprise. 

Kyuhyun-ssi!?                                                                                                                        she said, covering with her hand. Then, suddenly, the past came back to her like a knife stabbing her right in the heart. 

Welcome back!                                                                                                                  he said, smirking. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY, I'M SERIOUSLY TRYING TO THINK OF WHAT TO DO IN KGM BUT NOTHING COMES TO MY MIND BUT IDEAS FOR THIS FF... LOL AND BTW, NEXT WEEK WILL BE THE START OF OUR SCHOOL BUT THEN, I'LL ALWAYS BE ONLINE WHEN I GET HOME. I'LL GIVE YOU GUYS MY SCHEDULE SO YOU'LL KNOW WHEN I'M MOST PROBABLY WORKING ON CHAPPIES... DON'T WORRY, I'M MOSTLY HECTIC ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY SO NO BIGGIE! ^^ THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND KEEP ON COMMENTING GUYS! :D