Back to the Past?

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

Wha-What are you doing here?!                                                                            Hye Soo panicked. It's been 13 years since they really hang out together and all the things that happened suddenly came back. 

What does it look like? Appa called hyung to get me pick you up. So we're picking you up.                              Kyuhyun said, still inside the van lounging. Hye Soo rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. 

I have to find some way to get away from this guy. Ah, banta! Sunny-unnie!                                    she thought, as she looked inside her handbag for her phone. Then she sent a message to Sunny. 

Kaja? Please go inside the van now, Miss Choi.                                                             In Hwan said, opening the van door for her. She looked at the opened door and shivers ran up her spine. 

Uh, can I just sit in the passenger seat, please?                                                             she asked him. Kyuhyun smirked and went down from the van. 

Nope, you're sitting with me here at the back. We could talk about things that happened to us in the past 13 years.                 Kyuhyun said, with mischief in his eyes and with his hand on her waist, he steered her in without any complaints. Hye Soo, who started her panicking the moment this guy showed who he was, started to pray for the call from her Sunny-unnie. 10 minutes had passed when, 

Naega tteotda hamyeon da wechyeo, oppa, oppa
Tokyo, London, New York, Paris, oppa, oppa
I'm so cool, I'm so cool, Party like a superstar
I ppeuni deul da moyeora tteotda, oppa, oppa                                                       her phone rang. She was a bit surprised at the sudden ringing so she was a bit jumpy. 

Yoboseyo?                                                                                                                                      she answered, with Kyuhyun chuckling on her apparent panicky state.

Sunny-unnie! Yes, I'm here in Korea for good........... Ne......... Very much...... Jinjja?? They want to meet me??............... Arrasseo. I'll be there in a few.... Ne!! I'll see you soon!!....... Neh, annyeong!                                                                             was the only thing Kyuhyun heard. He looked out the window and stared outside.

Ummmm, In Hwan-ssi, can you please drop me off the dorm of SNSD?                                           she awkwardly asked In Hwan who was driving. 

Eh? But Mr. Cho specifically asked me to bring you home. Besides, if I do drop you there, I'll have to bring your luggage with me until I drop Kyuhyun-ah at the park and then go to your house and then pick up the others.                                                             In Hwan said, thinking about the other members back at their respective schedules. 

Ah, you can leave my luggages with me and then I'll call mom to explain and have her send a car to get me later.                         Hye Soo gave him all valid reasons she could think of. 

Oh. But are you sure?                                                                                             In Hwan asked her.

Ne, jebal In Hwan-ssi? I need to see my unnie...                                            she said, using her aegyo on the driver who was looking at her through the mirror. 

Aish! Hyung just drop her where she said. Besides, I need to be early at the park. I don't want my Sulli-baby to be the first one there you know.          Kyuhyun scoffed, a little annoyed that Hye Soo didn't seem to want to talk to him. 

Arrasseo. You guys rest first then. We'll be there in 15 minutes.                                   In Hwan said, focusing on his driving. Hye Soo leaned on the window and looked at where they were passing through while Kyuhyun sneaked a glance on her, and then looked out of the car too. Just then, Hye Soo's mind started to rewind everything that happened between her and Kyuhyun. 

 

[ FLASHBACK ]

They were young back then. Hye Soo was 8 years old and Kyuhyun was 13. Both their fathers were in the Education Committee. The two first met at a restaurant..... 

Appa, I want some of the lasagna here. Please?                                                Hye Soo asked her father with her puppy eyes aegyo. Her father chuckled and nodded, while her mother went tsk-ing at her choice of food. 

Hye Soo, you're supposed to eat vegetables and something nutritious. How about a japchae?                    Hye Seok said, as she looked in the menu for something that she would usually have her daughter eat. 

Omma, I usually have japchae at home. Please just one time? I wanna try lasagna!                         Hye Soo whined while looking at her plate. Both her parents looked at each other and they made a silent compromise. 

Okay. How about this? You eat lasagna after having a soup? They have your favorite.                          Hye Seok said. 

Jinjja? They have gamjatang? (Potato Soup) I'll have that and lasagna please?                                 she told her father who turned to the waiter and gave their orders. As they waited, the three of them chatted with things that they usually talk about during dinner, when suddenly... 

Ah, nae chingu! Such a great pleasure to meet you here. With your beautiful family too.                         a man came up to their table with a huge smile on his face. Hye Soo, a little mad because her father's attention was taken from her since they were talking about her award in her cooking class, pouted and looked behind the man and saw a cute teenage boy. Realizing that she was already staring at him, made her blush. 

Ah, my friend, Cho. Here to have dinner too? And this must be your family. How about joining us tonight. Besides, we're friends and I want our families to be friends too.                                                                             Choi Jae Hyun said, snapping his fingers for additional chairs to be brought to their table for the Cho family. They all sat down and then the Chos ordered before they started talking again. 

Princess, introduce yourself.                                                                        Hye Seok who already knew the Cho family from conferences she and her husband attends. Hye Soo nodded and stood up to formally bow. 

Annyeong haseyo! Je ileumi Choi Hye Soo imnida. 8 years old and is in the 2nd grade in elementary.                       she said. Everyone smiled while the eldest of the Cho siblings suddenly ran to her and hugged her. 

AAAAWWWWW!! Sooooo cuteee!!! And she's pretty too! Omma, can I have her as my little sister? Please??                           Ahra said, hopeful to have someone as cute as the little Hye Soo. 

Aigoo, this girl. She can't be your little sister. She has her own appa and omma! Aigoo, sit back here and behave.                       Mrs. Cho scolded her. The Chois laughed at the apparent liking of Ahra to Hye Soo. 

Well, you can treat her as your dongsaeng Ahra-ssi. Besides, she is younger than you.                                                 Mrs. Choi told her. 

Jinjja, Mrs. Choi? Yay! I have a little sister now!                                                                                       Ahra rejoiced. The parents all laughed and then went on talking while the two youngest kids were left out, just staring at each other. 

This girl. She's going to take away my noona's attention from me. Aish! Why did we have to meet?!                            little Kyuhyun thought madly. He'd shoot daggers at the innocent Hye Soo. 

Why is he looking at me like that? Does he like me? Aigoo! Why did we have to meet?!                                  little Hye Soo thought as her cheeks blushed from the intense look she was getting from Kyuhyun. 

But he's pretty cool and handsome. Do...... I like him?                                                        Hye Soo thought as her soup was being served to her by one waiter. 

That was just the first time they laid eyes on each other. Everytime Ahra would visit Hye Soo or Hye Soo would come over to play, Kyuhyun would be seen sulking in one corner with his PSP and would shoot some daggers in Hye Soo's direction whenever he can. He remained aloft to her until the day that Hye Soo made a cake for them to eat. 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEKEKEKEKE.. HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE... I SEEM TO HAVE LOTS OF IDEAS FOR THIS ONE SO I'M GOING TO WRITE THOSE FIRST.. IDEAS ARE GOOD WHEN THEY ARE WRITTEN, NOT WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY LOST IN THE SEA... LOL ANYWAY, NEXT CHAPPIE WILL BE OUT SOON AS I TYPE IT!! ^^ 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!! <3

 

BTW, sjfangirl thanks for correcting me! ^^ i was a bit sleepy last night as i wrote this.. LOL