Blue Wedding

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

 

[ NIGHTTIME ]

 

Did you drink your medicines already?                                             Kyuhyun asked Hye Soo as he went out of the bathroom. Hye Soo just nodded as she was watching something on her IPad. 

 

Then, go to sleep. You need rest.                                                     he told her, taking the IPad from her hands. Then, Hye Soo looked at him with puppy eyes. Kyuhyun sighed and gave it back with a warning. 

 

One more hour, only. It's already 9PM. We have a full schedule tomorrow. I'm going to be awake with you, okay?            he said, grabbing his laptop and sitting on the mostly favored loveseat. Hye Soo rolled her eyes and focused back on her IPad. Then,

 

Hye-ah, are you still awake?                                                                      Ren Jyung knocked at their door. Hye Soo excitedly climbed down from the bed and opened the door as quickly as she can, while Kyuhyun frowned as he played his StarCraft. 

 

Oh, I just bought you this. I know you missed this.                                      Ren Jyung said, giving her a plate of unripe mangoes peeled with its sauce. 

 

WAH!!                                                                                                  Hye Soo said as she took in the snack that he bought. Then when she laid it on a table, she went back to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you when Kyuhyun grabbed her hand and yanked her in before shutting the door on Ren Jyung’s face rudely. Hye Soo gave him a frown and turned to her snack and ate every bit of it.

 

10PM! Turn your IPad off. Now.                                                              Kyuhyun sternly said to Hye Soo after she finished her snacks. Getting a pout, he turned around and shut his own laptop.

 

If she won’t stop pouting, I’m really gonna kiss her nonstop till morning!                 Kyuhyun thought as he prepared for bed. Hye Soo was already sleeping when he got on the bed.

 

Why are you ready to marry me, when you don’t love me, Hye-ah? Thing is, I already broke up with Sulli when you came. And I never loved any girl more than I love you. Can you please love and marry me?                  Kyuhyun whispered to Hye Soo as he tucked them both in. He gave her a hug and suddenly felt Hye Soo move to face him and threw an arm around him.

 

Guess I could still hope that you still love me?                            Kyuhyun said, before shutting his eyes.

 

 

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

 

*RING RING* *RING RING*                                                               Hye Soo’s IPad rang. She answered it as she helped Ren Jyung cook breakfast.

 

Hye-ah? Hye-ah?                                                                                                it was her mom on the other line.

 

Omma, what’s up?                                                                             she answered while tossing more pancakes.

 

Hye-ah, the schedule for the wedding has been changed. With Super Junior’s new album, the boys are going to be very busy.                                                                                     Mrs. Choi told her. With shocked wide-eyes, Hye Soo stopped whatever she was doing and just stared at her mother in the cam.

 

WHAT?! NO!                                                                                         was the first words out from Hye Soo’s mouth as soon as she got over the shock.

 

What’s wrong?                                                                                                     Kyuhyun said, as he got in the kitchen with an apple in his hand.

 

We’re going to get married tomorrow.                                                            Hye Soo told him, before sitting down.

 

Oh. That. Yeah. Appa told me about that last night.                                      he said, scratching his nape.

 

YOU KNEW?!                                                                                                       Hye Soo said, almost yelling. Ren Jyung patted her back, trying to calm her down. Hye Soo took a deep breath and sighed.

 

Okay, mom. Tomorrow, it is.                                                                             Hye Soo said, bowing her head in defeat.

 

Okay! Take care and see you tomorrow. I love you both! Oh, and Ren Jyung, take care of her, okay?              Mrs. Choi said, as she waved goodbye.

 

See, now, let’s eat some breakfast first then, I’ll come with you to the florist.                        Ren Jyung said, leading Hye Soo to the seat beside him.

 

I’ll go with her. I’m free today. Besides I’m the groom.                             Kyuhyun told him, sitting on Ren Jyung’s place beside Hye Soo who just sighed and started to eat. The boys started to come in too, some in a rush for their schedules.

 

‘Bye! Take care you guys! And, no bickering, no teasing, no insulting and definitely no staring contests when you go out, okay? Oh, and Hye-ah, you better go by the new place for The Mixed and bring Ren Jyung to make an inventory of what you need.                                                                                    Leeteuk told them as he started walking to the door.

 

Oh, and please, can either of you be back before dinner?                         Kangin said sheepishly, as he followed the leader out.

 

Yes, yes!                                                                                                Ren Jyung called back.

 

 

[ AT THE FLOWER SHOP ]

 

What would you like for the aisle, Young Miss?                                            the wedding coordinator asked as they browsed through bundles of flowers.

 

How about white and blue roses?                                                         Hye Soo typed with a huge smile on her face.

 

Ah, still thinking about having that blue wedding, aren’t you, Young Miss?                             Ae Mi said, with a tease.

 

A blue wedding? Why blue?                                                                              Ren Jyung asked, pretending to forget about her dream wedding that they’ve talked about in the past.

 

Oh, Jyunggie. Don’t pretend that you forgot why.                                          Hye Soo said, not buying his pretend amnesia.

 

Excuse me, but I’m not pretending. I really don’t know.                               Ren Jyung insisted. Hye Soo sighed and gave in, forgetting that Kyuhyun was still with them and around the corner.

 

 I want a blue wedding because I'm an ELF! Besides, it's one of my favorite colors and so does Kyuhyun-ah. You know, all those things about my bias, I know them.                                                                     Hye Soo told him. A gasp was heard and as she whirled, she saw Kyuhyun behind her, smirking while holding one daisy. 

So, I am YOUR bias?                                                                                                Kyuhyun said, without losing the smirk. Hye Soo scoffed and

So? It's just a BIAS LIST. Nothing personal.                                                         she said, shrugging the topic off. She turned to try to find some flowers she liked but Kyuhyun grabbed her to a part of the shop and cornered her there. 

It's not JUST a bias list! Nothing personal? It's personal! Aish! Can't you see?                          he said, mad at the way she disregards anything about the topic of true feelings. 

What do I need to see? There's nothing to see! There's flowers to see! What are you talking about?!                   she shouted while gesturing to the flowers around them. When suddenly,

Hye-ah!                                                                                                                                       Ren Jyung exclaimed as she lost her balance and slid almost banging her head if not for Kyuhyun's quick action of catching her. 

Let's get her to the hospital! Ren Jyung, the car!                                             he yelled as he carefully positioned the fainted Hye Soo in his arms. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! I'M SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE AS SOON AS I UPDATED YESTERDAY.. I HAD INTERNET CONNECTION PROBLEMS.. ANYWAY, HERE'S THE UPDATE! TUNE IN! :D

SUBBIES AND NEW ONES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! 

COMMENTS ARE DEARLY THANKED, SO MUCH LIKED AND VERY VERY MUCH LOVED! <3