Decision

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

Yeah. Get married in two weeks. Don't worry about the wedding preparations. It's being prepared at the moment. We got you a very efficient wedding coordinator.                                                                Mrs. Cho told them. Hye Soo calmed herself by breathing exercises she learned from her yoga class. 

Can you please excuse me and my mom? I think she has some explaining to do.                                                   she said, eyeing her mother and gesturing out of the dining room. Hye Seok nodded and went out before Hye Soo did. When they reached the living room, Hye Soo was still trying to calm herself down. 

Marriage..... to a celebrity?? MOM ARE YOU CRAZY?!                                          she finally burst out. Hye Seok looked directly into her eyes and shook her head. 

Look, Hye-ah. If you don't do this, you'll lose everything. Your appa put it in his will that when you turn 20, in the span of two months, and you're not married to Kyuhyun-ah, everything that you own will be the company's property and you won't have access to it ever again. He knew that you won't have any interest in running the company, so he decided to choose one who will marry you and whom he can trust. And it's Kyuhyun-ah, darling. I couldn't break it. It's his last will and testament and his last wish too.                                  Hye Seok told her, leaving Hye Soo shocked and very much surprised. 

Ap... Appa did?!                                                                                                     the first words she uttered as she took it all in. Hye Seok nodded and took her daughter's hands in hers. 

He just didn't want you to land with someone who will take you for granted, darling. Besides, if you do this, nothing bad will happen. You can have another branch for The Mixed here or anywhere you like.                                      Hye Seok said, trying to make her daughter understand. Hye Soo went silent for a few minutes, thinking about things. Then she sighed and nodded. 

Since I don't have any other choice. I'll marry him.                                      she said, sadly. Hye Seok kissed her and danced around her in excitement. 

We know what's best for you, darling. I love you!                                           she told her daughter who seemed to be in another world. They went back to the dining room and sat down before Mr. Cho continued. 

Tomorrow, Hye Soo and Kyuhyun will start staying at the new house and their schedules will be altered for the accomodation of the wedding preparations. Any questions boys?                                                                 he said. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun raised their hands and Mr. Cho acknowledged Leeteuk first. 

Umm, Abeonim, why do the boys and I need to stay with the newlyweds?                                   he asked. Mr. Cho nodded and took another sip from his tea. 

You need to stay with them so that the press won't know it until the wedding is done. We will tell the fans after it because I don't want anything to happen to Hye-ah and because Mr. Lee Soo Man gave that condition. Besides, they will need someone to be their referee and since you're all always so tired to cook, she will be your chef. The Mixed Korean branch will just be 10 minutes away, the SM building will be just 20 minutes away and our Kona Beans will be just 15 minutes away.                                                                  Young Hwan told them, earning a few whoopies. 

But, Abeonim, Handel and Gretel...                                                                     Yesung asked, raising his hand. 

Ah, your parents already have a new location for the new branch of Handel and Gretel and it's only 30 minutes from your new house. We got it all covered, Yesung-ah. Don't worry.                                                                       Mrs. Cho said. 

Appa! I have a question!!                                                                                  Kyuhyun said, almost shouting. Mr. Cho looked at him with a glare and nodded, acknowledging him. 

Why do we have to get married?! Why me?! Why not find somebody else?! Besides, I have a girlfriend!                                         he exclaimed, frustrated and annoyed. 

Because this marriage has been arranged 13 years ago, Cho Kyuhyun. Besides, it's what your grandmother told me before she died. That my son will be happy with the daughter of the family we were going to be meeting in a restaurant.                                         Mr. Cho sternly told him. Kyuhyun gulped, knowing that when his father uses his full name, he means business. With no other choice, Kyuhyun bowed his head and surrendered. 

And please, break up with Sulli-ssi, Kyu-ah. She's not the girl for you. By the way, Hye-ah, what have you decided on?           Mrs. Cho told her son soothingly.

I........ I........... decided to....... marry him.                                                          Hye Soo said, with tears in her eyes. She didn't want to do this because she knew that she'll be hurt the most in the end.                     

Okay, with that settled, you boys, better go back to the dorm and rest because you're going packing early tomorrow. Kyuhyun-ah and Hye-ah will start staying in the house tonight. I'll send someone to help you with your packing and for the packing of Kyuhyun's things.                             Mrs. Choi told them. 

WHAT?! WE..... WE CAN'T!                                                                                 Hye Soo burst out. Kyuhyun just smirked. 

Ani. We can, Appa, Omma, Omonim. Besides, it's been years since we've talked, haven't we, Hye-ah?                      he said. Hye Soo just ignored him and excused herself and went up to her room. Kyuhyun looked at his parents and followed her. 

Ugh! IDIOT KYUHYUN!                                                                                         she said, as she threw clothes from her wardrobe to her bed.

Frustrated, aren't we?                                                                                          Kyuhyun whispered to her ear, as he sneaked up to her and pulled her by her  waist towards his body.

WHAT?! YAH, CHO KYUHYUN JUST BECAUSE I SAID YES TO THIS ARRANGED MARRIAGE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO ME!                          Hye Soo screamed making Kyuhyun let go of her.

Okay! Okay! Stop shouting, okay? Are you going to bring these to the new house? Your maids can pack them for you. We need to go now, I have a schedule tomorrow.                                                                                                 Kyuhyun said, raising his hands away from her. 

AISH!                                                                                                                     was the only word he heard from her before she grabbed a bag full of her things. They went out of her room and saw the others saying goodbye to their parents in the living room. They joined them and Hye Soo hugged her mother before kissing her in-laws-to-be. 

Hye-ah, if Kyuhyunnie hurts you, just give me a call and I'll attack him for you. Arra?                          Ahra whispered as Hye Soo gave him a hug. Hye Soo nodded and slowly went to Kyuhyun's car. They waved and then they set off with the map, Mrs. Choi gave them. 

Sooooo, what are we going to do tonight?                                                         Kyuhyun naughtily asked Hye Soo who was staring out of the window. 

Sleep. You're going to sleep downstairs, while I'll sleep in our bedroom. If you have any complaints, just talk to your sister because she promised she'll handle you for me!                                                                                      Hye Soo told him, before ignoring him for the rest of the ride. When they arrived, Mr. Yang handed her the keys and let them enter, leaving them with a fully furnished house. Hye Soo went up to the fourth floor and went directly to the bathroom, did her usual bedtime routines and crashed to bed, while Kyuhyun went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water, waiting for Hye Soo to be asleep. After an hour of waiting, he locked the house and slowly sneaked into their room, finding a sleeping Hye Soo on the bed. He chuckled and slowly moved around, doing his own bedtime routine and careful not to wake Hye Soo up, he laid his body on the huge bed. Just then, Hye Soo turned and was facing him, making Kyuhyun reach out and caress her cheek. 

I missed you, Choi Hye Soo. I really did.                                                             he muttered before slipping to the unconscious world. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!! ^^ 

ruanmory YES MAAM! ^^ i'll pass all my subjects this semester!! :D well, i'll try to pass everything including my hated subject.. >.<

mauisj1kyu kekekekeke! in two weeks, there's a whole lot of things that's gonna happen! :D

 

 

BTW, THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBBIES, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS! 

COMMENTS ARE DEFINITELY CHERISHED, MOSTLY LIKED AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED! <3