Shopping Spree and a surprise announcement????

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

[ Mall Of Asia ]

Let's rock the mall, girls!                                                                                Hye Soo said, interlocking her arms with her friends.

Hey! What about us?                                                                                         Brandon shouted at them.

Go park the car. Then you can catch us up!                                                          Hye Soo said, sticking her tongue out to them. The boys sighed and drove off to find a good parking space.

Tsk. You're mean!                                                                                                Seok Jin told her. Hye Soo looked at her and smirked.

Well, they've been stealing my time with you guys. So, they deserved that.                                      she told them laughingly. They all went in directly going to their most favorite store to find something to wear. After five hours of browsing, they found pretty good dresses that passed Hye Soo's approval.

  Seok Jin's dress

 

Kaleen's dress

 

Eun Kyo's dress

 

Dong Jae's dress

 

YAH! Hye-ah, since it's your birthday we want you to wear a gown.                                                               Eun Kyo told her. Hye Soo smirked and nodded then went in the dressing room to try on one gown she liked.

So what do you think?                                                                                 Hye Soo said as she went out of the dressing room. All her friends were amazed and couldn't help but drool at the way she flaunted the dress.

Hye-ah, you look amazing!                                                                     Dong Jae said. All the others nodded in agreement. They quickly went to Hye Soo's restaurant for a few bites.

 

[ At The Mixed Restaurant ]

Ah. That was the best! Your restaurant never makes me feel like I'm out of Korea.                                                  Jun Tae told Hye Soo as his girlfriend wiped his mouth with her table napkin.

I know, right? It's the best Korean restaurant here in the Philippines.                                                         Hyun Sung said. Then as their dessert came, Hye Soo's phone rang.

Yoboseyo?                                                                                                    Hye Soo said, as she answered it.

Jeol-mun agassi, this is Mae Ri. She said that she wants you in Diamond Hotel in an hour. There are some stylists she hired to get you and your friends ready for your party tonight.                                                       the voice of her mom's secretary said.

Arra. I'll see you both in the hotel then. Annyeong.                                    Hye Soo said, as she ended the call.

Yah, geu ppalli meugneun. (Eat those fast.) My mom wants us in the hotel pronto.                                      Hye Soo told her friends who were savoring their desserts. They finished their desserts after 20 minutes and all of them hurried out to the car and Sang Byung drove them to the Diamond Hotel.

 

[ AT THE DIAMOND HOTEL ]

Hi girls and boys! How have you been?                           Hye Seok asked her daughter's friends. They all bowed in respect and told her that they were great. Then Hye Seok gave the boys a card key and the girl's another one.

Those are your keys for where you guys are going to change your clothes and get your make-up done. For the girls only.                                       she said as the girls started to giggle. The boys nodded and went their way to their rooom while the girls and Hye Seok went together.

Omma, are you seriously going to wear a business suit?                          Hye Soo asked her mother who was still in her work clothes. Hye Seok laughed at her.

No, of course not! It's your birthday and it's special. That's what I'm going to wear honey.                                                                     she said, as they entered the suite Mrs. Cho booked and saw the gown which she would wear, all spread out on the bed.

Wow! Your mother has a great fasion taste, Hye-ah!                                                                      Seok Jin told her closest friend. 

Of course! Like mother, like daughter, majji?                                                                          Hye Soo told her. Then everyone of them started to get ready. After 2 hours of pampering by the women her mother hired, they started to get ready for the party. 

 

[ DIAMOND HOTEL SKY LOUNGE ]

Annyeong haseyo! Welcome. Please come in.                                                 Hye Seok said to their other guests, mainly their relatives. After an hour of welcoming them, she went to the podium to start the event.

Hello everyone! And welcome to my daughter's 20th birthday!                              Hye Seok said as everyone applauded.

Hye-ah, please come up here.                                                                                                  Hye Soo was called to the stage. She did as she was asked as her cake was also brought up.

(Please ignore the red thingy.. The photo is not mine)

Now, make a wish and blow your candles.                                                                            Hye Seok said, as a waitress lit the candles on the cake and as the crowd started to sing for her.

Saeng-il chukahamnida! Saeng-il chukahamnida! Saeng-il chuka Hye Soo-ah.... Saeng-il chukahamnida!                                       then she blew it all out. Everyone clapped and Hye Seok handed the microphone to her daughter.

Kamsahamnida everyone! Thank you very much for another special day for me. I want to thank my mom for arranging this party for me and for being open to my friends now. Thank you to my friends who I had a blast earlier. And thank you to everyone who gave time to attend my party. Please enjoy yourselves and never forget to smile!                                                                                       Hye Soo said, as she bowed to them. She went down the stage and back to her seat and everyone started to eat the sumptous meal that The Mixed had cooked for them. After eating, Hye Seok went back to the stage.

Excuse me, I have an announcement to make.                                                           she said as she took the mic and all attention were on her.

This week's Saturday, me and my daughter are going to migrate back to South Korea but we will come back here to check on our businesses. I know this is rather sudden but I've thought about it and I think it's time we go back there. The headquarters of Choi Enterprises will be transferred to South Korea. And my daughter's restaurant will still be operating here but we will also build a branch there. Thank you very much for coming here.              Hye Seok said, making everyone in the lounge gasp in surprise. Even Hye Soo was surprised. But she knew that her mother is just doing something that will be good for her and her mom, so she never let her friends realize that she never knew anything about it. After the announcement came the dancing. Though everyone was still abuzz with the announcement, they tried to enjoy the night, for the sake of the celebrant. Meanwhile, in the suite where the girls changed their clothes, the mother and daughter were having a talk.

Mom, why didn't you tell me?                                                                            Hye Soo asked. Hye Seok looked at her and sat down on the bed beside her.

I was going to tell you. But I never knew that our flight would be scheduled that early. I asked Mae Ri to transport all the important documents to Korea before booking us our flight. Then when I came to the office this morning, she said that our flight was scheduled this week.                 Hye Seok explained as she took her daughter's hand into hers. Hye Soo just sighed and nodded.

But, mom what about my documents? I have lots of important documents too and if the flight's going to be this week, I don't have time to compile them all.                                                                                                Hye Soo whined, earning a smile from her mother.

Aigoo! My daughter's too cute! Well, about that, I can reschedule your flight to next week but no more than that, okay? I need you in Korea pronto, so you can look into the places we can build the hq for The Mixed.                                         her mother said as she kissed Hye Soo's forehead. Hye Soo, with no choice nodded and hugged her mom.

 

[ Saturday ]

Now, you girls, take good care of my Hye Soo here and The Mixed okay?                                                  Hye Seok said to Hye Soo's friends as they accompanied the Choi family to the airport.

Ne? Umm, tita, what do you mean about The Mixed?                                                                         Dong Jae asked, a bit puzzled. Hye Seok appeared to be surprised.

What? Didn't you know? You were the ones who gave Hye-ah your resumes right?                                      Hye Seok confirmed.

Yeah, we did Tita. But we never knew for what it was for.                                                                        Seok Jin told her. All of their attention fell to Hye Soo who was nervously playing with her fingers.

Yeah. I was about to tell them mom. I took your resumes because mom asked me to find someone who I can trust with to look after The Mixed. And I knew I could count on you guys, so I gave your resumes to my mom and she said you're all hired. Well, all you girls are. The boys can apply as waiters too.                                                                                                                           Hye Soo explained to them. The girls were shocked but after digesting the fact that they have work at last, they jumped in happiness and hugged Hye Soo and her mom.

We promise, Tita that we will take care of The Mixed.                                                 the four of them said.

You take good care here. Okay? Just give me one call and I'll take the next plane back if you need me. And don't forget that your flight can't be cancelled or postponed. I need you in Korea pronto.                                                         Mrs. Choi told her daughter as they hugged each other goodbye for a while.

Ne omma. Don't worry okay? I'll be there before you can yell at me.                                    Hye Soo told her mother jokingly as she kissed her before Mrs. Choi went in the airport. (You can't go in the airport unless you have your ticket with you. In Manila that is.) They waved goodbye to her and went home with the girls sleeping over Hye Soo's house to keep her company during her last week in the Philippines.

 

[ AFTER ONE WEEK; SATURDAY ]

I'm going to miss you!                                                                                                   Hye Soo blurted out as they drove to the airport. All the girls smiled at her and shook their heads.

No, you can't cry!! You told us not to cry so you can't cry too!                                       Kaleen told her. Hye Soo sniffed and nodded trying to keep her tears at bay. As they arrived, the boys hugged her before letting her and the girls embrace again for the nth time of the day.

You. Keep communicating us and don't you dare keep any single thing out. We're still bestfriends and give us just one call and we'll be there for you. Arrasseo?                                                                                                              Hyun Sung told her. She nodded and brushed away a tear.

You guys, take care over here and The Mixed, okay? And don't forget, I'm going to call you every night I can and don't you dare miss out on that.             she reminded them. They all nodded and waved to her as she went in the airport, sending them flying kisses until she disappeared inside the bustling crowd.

 

[ MEANWHILE, IN KOREA ]

Yoboseyo?                                                                                        a male voice answered the call.

Hello, In Hwan-ssi? Can you please tell our son that in 4 hours, he has to go to the airport to fetch my friend's daughter? If he has a schedule, please make time for it. It's very important that he picks her up and brings her here.                                           a voice told In Hwan from the other line.

Ne, ahjussi. I'll even drive him there to make sure he picks her up. What's her name, sir?                                  In Hwan asked.

It's Choi Hye Soo. Please take good care of her. I need to help my wife now. I'll see you later then. Gomawo.                             from the other line, In Hwan heard a yell for help.

Arrasseo, ahjussi. Annyeong.                                                                                           In Hwan said and then ended the call. He then turned to one Super Junior member.

Yah, in four hours you and me are going to the airport to pick someone important. It was your dad.                                he told the member.

Arrasseo hyung. But please let me take a nap first?                                                    the Super Junior member asked and received a nod. Then he took a few winks as time went by.