WHO ARE YOU?!

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

MR. KIM!                                                                                               Kyuhyun exclaimed as the reporter came to them. The three girls held their breathe, knowing by the look on the said person that he heard something that wasn't supposed to be said in public. 

Who's pregnant?                                                                                           the reporter asked, his eyes sparkling, a headline for him has come. Hye Soo just calmly walked to him.

I am.                                                                                                               she admitted, with a smirk. 

Oh, really?                                                                                         the reporter seemed unfazed.

Hye-ah, can we talk for a second?                                                                       Kyuhyun said, pulling her into one corner. He smiled at the reporter and turned his attention to Hye Soo.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING, ADMITTING YOU'RE PREGNANT?!                                     he furiously whispered to her. She smiled and shook her head. 

He knows.                                                                                                            she told him, making him more puzzled.

Knows what?                                                                                                he asked, before looking behind him, where their curious visitor was.

He's a good friend of Omma. He was at our wedding. He won't spill anything.                        she said, giving him a peck in the lips. She returned to the table that the twins offered the reporter while they went to the kitchen to try and help Ren Jyung.

Uncle Sungyun, you're not going to tell anybody about this, right??                                Hye Soo asked their family friend. 

Aigoo, this young lady! Kromyo! Well, not just anybody but just your mom. Wae?                            Mr. Kim told her.

OH NO! PLEASE DON'T!                                                                                she exclaimed. 

Wae? Isn't this a good news to her? She's going to be a grandmother in a few more months!                         he said, totally puzzled why he can't tell his friend.

I... We want to tell her, ourselves. We... want to tell our parents on.... Christmas day. Jebal, Uncle Sungyun?             she pouted, making him laugh.

Oh, you darling girl! Arrasseo. I won't ruin your surprise to your parents.                          he said, knowing Hye Soo's persuading skills. 

So, why are you here, Uncle Sungyun??                                                                                         Hye Soo asked, giving a wink to Kyuhyun who released a sigh of relief. 

Well, your Omma asked me to come by and eat here, so that tomorrow the food review for your restaurant will be ready.           he told her, looking for the menu. Hye Soo smiled and gave him one. He gave his order and Hye Soo went to the kitchen, going by Kyuhyun to get his own order. 

Can I order.............. you?                                                                                                                     Kyuhyun whispered to her ear, making her blush in embarrassment. 

No, sir. We only serve food.                                                                                                she told him. He chuckled and sighed, gave him his own order. Hye Soo went to the kitchen, but as soon as she gave the orders to her eonnies, they banished her out, shoving her and Kyuhyun to the table with her Uncle. As the three of them waited, they talked about everything about the baby. Kyuhyun would constantly rub Hye Soo's tummy, making her a little irritable while funny to their guest. As soon as the food arrived, Kyuhyun and their guest dug in. Hye Soo went into the kitchen and looked around for some food, earning a glare from Ren Jyung.

What are you doing in here?                                                                                                        he questioned her, making her a little nervous at the way his tone sounded. 

I... I just wanted to look if.. I could grab some..... food?                                               she said, as he continued to glare at her. 

Well, what do you want then?                                                                                                     he said, tapping his foot. 

Ummm, dokkbukki?? Please?                                                                                                         she told him, suddenly feeling a little nauseous. 

What's wrong? Are you okay?                                                                                         Ren Jyung was at her side as soon as he saw her react. She nodded her head and then pointed to one dish that her nose is really sensitive to. The toasted garlic that they use to garnish some foods.

This is why I don't want you here in the kitchen, preggy. Get out. NOW!                                              he commanded her, totally loving the way he commands her.

YAH! I still own this restaurant!                                                                                                 she said, stomping her feet. 

Yes, Ma'am! Please get out of the kitchen, Ma'am.                                                                         he said, chuckling to himself. She went out, bumping into Kyuhyun. He reached out and caught her before she lost her balance. 

Watch out where you're going, baby. I have to go now, Manager-hyung already called me.                      he said, settling her carefully and then kissed her forehead. She turned red and nodded, giving him a kiss on his cheek too. She went with him to the door and waved goodbye as his van drove away. Suddenly, 

WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE WITH KYUHYUN-OPPA!? WHY DID HE KISS YOU?                    a few sasaeng ELFs saw them earlier. 

I...... I....... Are you ELFs?                                                                                               Hye Soo asked nervously. All the girls glared at her, pointing at their shirt. She noticed it was one of the shirts that ELFs wear at the SS concerts. She gave them a smile and....

I... I'm Kyuhyun-oppa's childhood friend. He just caught me at that moment, he didn't kiss me. I was about to fall to the floor and that was when he caught me.                                                         she said, trying to explain. 

HA! As if Kyuhyun-oppa would do that to a girl like you!?                                                     one fan said, before she grabbed Hye Soo's hair. 

PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!                                                                                                   Hye Soo yelled, as punches and kicks started to come her way. 

Leave her ALONE!                                                                                                        a familiar voice came through to her, saving her from further harm.

K-K-Ky-Kyu-op-oppa!!                                                                                                     one sasaeng fan at the back said excitedly. Then all of them hurried to his side and started to ask for pictures and autographs. 

HYE-AH! Are you okay?                                                                                                                  he said, amid the fans that were seeking her attention. He hurried to her side, ignoring the fans. He took her into his arms and carried her bridal-style into the restaurant. Fans almost started to go in too, but was suddenly stopped by some plainclothes bodyguards of Hye Soo that her mom assigned to her.

LET US IN!! KYU-OPPAAAAA!                                                                            the fans shouted since they were blocked by the bodyguards. 

Hye-ah, are you okay? Hye-ah?                                                                                    Kyuhyun asked his wife, as he gently laid her down on the couch in her office. 

K-Kyu....... I..... My.... Stomach...... it..... it hurts!                                                  she said, with her forehead filled with beads of sweat. Kyuhyun was shocked but decided to remain calm. 

Breathe with me, baby. Breathe with me. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. You need to relax. Please, baby! Please!              Kyuhyun said, trying to keep Hye Soo calm. Hye Soo followed him, but still couldn't help think about what happened to her just outside of her restaurant.

I...... I........ I can't!                                                                                                                   she said, tears streaming down her cheeks which soon turned to sobs. Kyuhyun took her into his arms and rubbed her back, making her body relax and calm.

Shhh... Baby, it's okay.. It's okay...                                                                                            he whispered to her.