Wedding Rings

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

Krom! I had her investigated since you went out with her. I'm not fooled with what you told me and omma.                        Hye Soo told Ren Jyung. 

 

[ FLASHBACK ]

Who is she, oppa?                                                                                                     Hye Soo asked her adopted brother as he served them with salad.

Ah, that..... That's just my friend.                                                                               Ren Jyung said, blushing. He, then, made his way to the kitchen, only to be followed by Hye Soo.

Ching'u? Or Yeoja ching'u?                                                                                      she asked him, looking directly at his eyes. 

Ch-ch-ching'u!! You have a naughty mind, dong-sa-eng!                                     he said, emphasizing the dongsaeng part. 

AISH! Oppa, it's not naughty. I'm only saying what I think I see.                           she said, as she looked at the girl who was looking their way with a smile on her face. 

But, you know oppa, she looks like a ..                                                          Hye Soo whispered to Ren Jyung, taking the latter by surprise since he hasn't heard Hye Soo say the "B" word since forever. 

Y-yah! I'm going to tell omoni that you said that! And it's wrong to judge a person by her looks!                           Ren Jyung told her, giving her a pinch in the nose. 

 

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

 

Y-Y-You had her what?!                                                                                  Ren Jyung was shocked. He knew that Hye Soo doesn't want to interfere with his private life. 

Investigated, Jyungie. Do I need to repeat it again?                                    she sarcastically replied.

Wh-Why?                                                                                                                           he asked her full of curiousity. 

Because she didn't look like someone who was into you. The time she looked our way with a smile, I knew that she was a gold digger. And what do you know, she really turned into one!                                                              Hye Soo said, clapping her hands as the food arrived. Then the chimes at the door sounded, welcoming in Kyuhyun. 

Hyung! Hye-ah!                                                                                           he called out to them, earning a few screams from the twin managers-cooks.

Yah! What took you so long? The food's here now. I-I have to go somewhere.                               Ren Jyung said, noting the seriousness of Kyuhyun's aura. 

Wh-What?! You're leaving me?!                                                                       Hye Soo called out to him, taking note that Kyuhyun seems a little pissed off. 

Well, seems like you're going to be delayed with all those food served before you, so I gotta go and cook for the hyungs.                    Ren Jyung said, winking at her and saying goodbye to the twins. 

Aish! Leaving me alone!                                                                                   Hye Soo whispered to herself before facing the food and Kyuhyun.

Umm, Hye Soo-ssi, is... is he your groom-to-be?                                           Sarang whispered to her with her twin beside her.

Ne. Sarang-ssi, I mean, Sarang-unnie, are you both..... ELFs?                             Hye Soo asked them, with her eyes twinkling. 

N-Ne... We... We are.                                                                                        they admitted. Hye Soo jumped from her seat and took their hands in hers. 

Jinjja?! Who's your bias, unnie?                                                                    she asked them, with excitement in her voice.

Ummm, I... I like... I like Siwonnie.                                                                        Sarang said, with her cheeks burning.

I... I like.... Leeteukie.                                                                                             Sam said, shyly.

WAAAH!! I... I can introduce you to them! Since you're our caterers tomorrow, I'll introduce you!                     Hye Soo said, totally excited to play matchmaker for the two bachelors. 

Gom-Gomawo, Hye Soo-ssi!                                                             they bowed to her. She waved it off..

Aigoo, just call me Hye-ah, unnie.                                                          she said, smiling at them. 

Neh.                                                                                                                      they said, giving back a warm smile. 

This is so good!                                                                                            Kyuhyun exclaimed after tasting a bit of his favorite jajjangmyun. Hye Soo sat down and took some on her plate and ate as well. 

WAH! This is daebak!! Unnie, you gotta teach me this!!                            Hye Soo said, totally forgetting what happened in the mall. 

Well, if we're free you can come here.                                                        Sam told her.

Jinjja?!                                                                                                           Hye Soo said, her eyes twinkling. The twins nodded and smiled at her before leaving the two of them with the food. 

So, why did you leave without me?                                                      Kyuhyun suddenly asked Hye Soo. 

W-We kind of got bored. Besides, you had to talk to your girlfriend alone didn't you?                                 she said, wanting to avoid him all along. 

She's not my girlfriend anymore.                                                           Kyuhyun absentmindedly told her before eating the last bit of ddeokbukki. 

MWO?!                                                                                                          Hye Soo exclaimed, startling Kyuhyun. 

Yes! Wae?                                                                                              he asked her, trying to make her tell something about her feelings. 

N-no-nothing. Anyway, are you done? Still we have one more thing to buy.                             Hye Soo said, avoiding the topic. 

Yeah? What do we still need to buy?                                                Kyuhyun said, totally full from all the delicious food they had been served.

The wedding rings. We still don't have it, you know.                             she told him, before going to the counter to pay for everything they ate and for the catering the next day. They said goodbye to their new friends and then went out of the restaurant. They immediately entered a jewelry store and looked for a wedding ring that will suit them both. As Hye Soo looked around, Kyuhyun went to a saleslady and asked for a wedding ring that is suited for both of them. 

Sir, you're very fortunate to come today. A delivery just arrived and it looks like it should belong to you and your girlfriend. It's a gold couple ring with diamonds.                                                    the saleslady said, before turning around and fetching the said item from a case. 

Here it is. Please take a look, Sir and see if you like it.                              she added, with flirtatious smile. He smiled as he saw it and suddenly gave his credit card to the saleslady, ignoring her flirting. 

Here you go, Sir. Hope you and your girlfriend like them.                                      she said. Then Kyuhyun snapped his fingers, remembering something making him look at her again with another whispered request. 

Gomawo!                                                                                                              he thanked the saleslady with an autograph and then went to Hye Soo who was still looking for what they came for. 

Hye-ah, kaja. Hyung already called me.                                                                     Kyuhyun told her. 

Eh?! But we haven't found a ring yet.                                                                              she said.

I called Omma and Appa and said that they'll produce it for us. They know a good jewelry shop.                           he said, pushing her towards his car. 

Arra. Anyway, I'm already tired.                                                                                      she said, going in the car. Kyuhyun went to the driver's seat and drove them home. But before going to sleep himself, he hid the things he bought in a safe place.

Saranghaeyo, Choi Hye Soo.                                                                                          he whispered to her, giving her a kiss and slept beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG GUYS! 

I'm back.. well, I'm really sorry for not updating for weeks.. I've been feeling a little unwell and had no energy to write.. Anyway, thanks for the supporters... Oh, and ruanmory dongsaeng, i need to ask some questions.. kekekeke.. hope you won't mind messaging me first because i don't know when you're online.. ^^ 

ANYWAY, HAVE FUN WITH THIS ONE AND KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR UPDATES IN DIFFERENT STORIES... ^^

 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! 

IT HELPS LIFT UP MY SPIRITS AND KEEP ME MOTIVATED TO WRITE! ^^ 

 

JEONGMAL GOMAWO!!! <3