Honeymoon PART 2

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

[ NEXT MORNING ]

It was just 7AM but Kyuhyun was already up. He ordered breakfast for two before entering the bathroom to take a bath. As he finished his routine, he went out and was in his clothes in 10 minutes. He opened the drapes and slowly let in the sunlight, causing the sleeping Hye Soo to slowly come to consciousness. 

Mmmm.... Keep the drapes down, Mom. I'm still sleeping.                                                               she mumbled, snuggling more into the pillows. 

Baby..... wake up....                                                                                                                               Kyuhyun said, kissing her from her eyes to her lips. 

Ky-Kyu??                                                                                                                                                      she said, eyes still misty with sleep.

You... *gulp* need to wake up now. Breakfast will be here in a few minutes and we have a flight later.                       he told her, averting his eyes from her since she was still under the sheets.

Oh. Okay. C-can you please hand me my robe?                                                                                she said, pointing to the robe on the floor. Kyuhyun smiled, picked it up and gave it to her.

Hurry up, 'kay? Noona and our parents will be here in 30 minutes.                                             he told her. She nodded and went into the bathroom and did all of her routine. She took her dress for the day and realized why Suzy and IU were giggling the time they went out of the bathroom the day before. She sighed and put it on, and then went out to the bedroom, making Kyuhyun's eyes bulge out from its sockets.

W-Wh-What are you wearing?                                                                                            he stuttered.

Well, this is what Sunny-eonnie and IU-eonnie left for me.                                              she said, walking towards him and the breakfast he ordered. 

MWO?! That's the only thing they left for you?!                                                                      he said, almost angry now. 

Y-Yeah?                                                                                                                                           she replied, sitting down and starting to eat. 

AISH!                                                                                                                                        was the only thing she heard from him before hearing the tapping of his fingers on his phone. 

Why? What's wrong with this?                                                                                                  Hye Soo said, taking a look at her dress and eating a salad.

SUNNY!!                                                                                                                                   Kyuhyun screamed at his phone. Hye Soo just rolled her eyes and let him rant on the phone. As soon as he finished, he sat down and ate too, taking note that Hye Soo was already done with her breakfast and seemed to be playing on her phone. After he finished his breakfast, the two of them went down to the lobby and was greeted by his noona. After greeting Hye Soo, Ahra directly went to her brother and took him in one corner.

Yah, Cho Kyuhyun. What happened last night? Did what I made her drink work?                       she whispered to him.

Noona, what do you mean?                                                                                    he was totally stumped. 

I gave her something before you guys went up to your room. It was aphrodisiac.                          she told him, making him remember that he did see them the night before. 

You did?!                                                                                                                           he said, totally happy that his noona did something like aphrodisiacs.

Yeah. So, is my little nephew or niece on the way?                                                          she whispered to him, earning a wink. Just then, Kyuhyun observed that most of the men in the lobby were oogling at his wife. He sighed and then went to her side, and put his arm around her waist.

Your dress, it's making me angrier. You're going to get something later.                                                       he whispered to her, as he put on his coat on her.

Oh, look at Kyuhyunnie. He's too sweet! Aigoo!                                                         Mrs. Choi told her in-laws. 

Oh, he is, isn't he? Anyway, there's the press at the front door, we better send them now.                   Mr. Cho said, rushing all of them to the back.

Here's your transportation. Go and enjoy on your honeymoon, okay. And give us grandchildren soon.               the parents told the two, as they went in the car. Kyuhyun just smirked while Hye Soo blushed. And thus they were on their way to their honeymoon. 

 

[ JEJU ISLAND ]

Cho Hye Soo. Don't you dare disappear from my sight.                                                  Kyuhyun said, threateningly. Hye Soo blushed and nodded before walking out of the airport in their disguises with Kyuhyun bringing up the rear. An employee of her mom's was to get their baggage from the conveyor and send it to their hotel. They got in a car and was on their way to their hotel.

K--Kyu.... can we.... can we please go around Jeju? I mean, tour? I.... I've been here before but a lot seemed to have changed after 9 years...                                                                                                         Hye Soo said, looking around as the car went by.

Sure. Anything, Princess.                                                                                                       he said, calling her the way he did the first time she came to Korea. He told the driver to let them at the park, and they did get off there. They spent the whole morning walking and enjoying the sights of Jeju Island. For lunch, they went to a restaurant who was being owned by a friend of Kyuhyun's. As they ate, Kyuhyun would make insinuating gestures toward Hye Soo, letting her know that he's a bit..... .

Where are we going now, Princess?                                                                                Kyuhyun asked huskily. She shook her head, indicating that she wants to go to the hotel and be in his arms. He smirked, took her hand in his and then walked towards their hotel just 5 minutes away.

After that, as soon as they both entered the room, Kyuhyun took her into his arms and then started to kiss her and the two of them fell on the bed. For the three remaining days, they never left their room, only answering the door for room service of food, drinks and their baggage. Other than that, they never left the bed for anything else. By the time their honeymoon ended, the wonderful scenic view of Jeju was just something Kyuhyun and Hye Soo had little time for.

 

[ BACK IN SEOUL ]

WELCOME BACK!                                                                                                                the boys exclaimed, as the Cho couple arrived. All of them launched themselves towards them and gave them a group hug, almost everyone was on Hye Soo's side.

HYUNG! GET OFF HER!                                                                                            Kyuhyun said as he realized it.

You don't have to SHOUT, Choding!!                                                                          Leeteuk said, as he tried to cover his ears.

Well, it seems that you are both closer.                                                                    it was Ren Jyung who came in with a bowl and whisk at hand.

Jyungie!!!                                                                                                                        Hye Soo said, running to him with arms open wide. She hugged him and was separated in about 2 minutes. Kyuhyun gave her a stare and a glare to Ren Jyung, making the two, almost, laugh at him.

So, how's the grandchildren assignment going on?                                            it was Siwon who made her blush.

Hyung, it's..... It's on progress.                                                                                        Kyuhyun said, steering Hye Soo up to their room.

Well, that's the only thing we can get from them.                                                       said Kangin who directly went to the dining room to eat some of Ren Jyung's snacks.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!! sorry if it's kind of boring.. 

and sorry if this will be the last update..... 

 

 

 

 

 

FOR THIS WEEK... kekekeke.. oooopppsss, you got nervous?? kekeke.. just kidding around.. 

I have exams next week (on four subjects with uh, one or two still concerned about)... and i have to cram.. well, not cram exactly... just need to put it all in my head since all i can think about are ideas for my fanfics... after my exams on tuesday about 4pm precisely, I'll update as soon as i can and as everyday as I can... since that's when our Christmas vacay starts.. ^^ 

 

anyway, you can message me here or chat.. :)

 

PRAY FOR ME, DONGSAENGS, READERS, AND SILENT READERS... 

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, ARRA?? :D