MINEE!!

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

Hye-ah....... wake up, baby.... Hye-ah.....                                                                 she heard his voice calling to her. She slowly opened her eyes and was welcomed by Kyuhyun's chocolate brown eyes staring into her. She smiled and slowly sat up, with Kyuhyun helping her.

You made me worry! Where were you last night?                                               he said, giving her a kiss on the forehead and a hug. She just cuddled closer to him and inhaled his scent. They stayed in that position for about five minutes until...

YAH! LOVEBIRDS, GET UP TO YOUR ROOM! You're making me jealous!                               Yesung told the two, touching Kyuhyun's philtrum at the same time.

Arra, hyung! Just stop doing that to me!!                                                                                   Kyuhyun said, totally annoyed at his hyung. He took Hye Soo into his arms and carried her up to their room bridal-style. 

Now, you better tell me where were you last night and why didn't you come home?                              he said, as he gently placed her on the bed.

I.... I was at...... a friend's house. We... I.... We forgot the time and just... talked the night away.                   Hye Soo replied, racking her brain for answers she has to give him.

So, why didn't you call me?                                                                                                             Kyuhyun asked with one eyebrow raised.

I... I told you... We forgot the time... You know, girl talk...                                                                 she said, emphasizing the girl part.

Okay. I forgive you about that. Now, did you go to the hospital and got your check up?                     he said, still has many questions ever.

Ye.... Yeah, I did.                                                                                                                                    she stuttered. 

So?                                                                                                                                                                   Kyuhyun asked, totally curious what was the result.

K-K-Kyu.... I... There's.... something I have to tell you....                                                         she said, twiddling her fingers totally nervous.

What is it? Are you sick? Is something wrong with you?                                                                    he asked, eyes wide open.

A-ni... Aniyo... It's not that.. I... I'm.... I'm..... preg-pregnant....                                                 she stammered it all out.

HYUNG!!!!!                                                                                                                                        Kyuhyun suddenly shouted, sending almost of the guys up to their room. Hye Soo was already crying, afraid of what Kyuhyun was about to do.

What is it?! Why are you shouting!?                                                                           Leeteuk exclaimed. He was about to scold his dongsaeng when..

Hyung, can you please help me buy many vegetables and fruits. And milk.... What else? Um, and... and vitamins!! Hyung, jebal! Who's going with me?                                                                                                Kyuhyun was panicking.

Why?                                                                                                                                   it was Kangin who asked. They all looked at Hye Soo, cheeks wet with tears, and just couldn't piece everything together. 

Kyu-hyung, this came by just now. It came from Hye Soo's daemo.                                  Henry came in the room with an envelope. Kyuhyun took and opened it. He gave a squeal.

It's a list of everything Hye-ah needs! Hyung, who's going with me?                                 he said, waving it to them. 

WHY?!                                                                                                                               all the boys exclaimed. 

Kyu..... you..... you want..... the... baby?                                                                               Hye Soo asked him, tears in her eyes.

Why are you crying, jagi?                                                                                               Kyuhyun rushed to her side and wiped her tears away.

Wait..... ba-baby?!                                                                                                              Ryeowook exclaimed, totally catching the word. 

BABY?!                                                                                                                                   everyone exclaimed, including the newly arrived Ren Jyung.

Oh, yeah. Hye-ah's pregnant! She's carrying my child!                                     Kyuhyun said, excited while hugging his wife. 

HYE-AH!                                                                                                                   the boys shouted and then piled on the bed. They gave her hugs and kisses before Kyuhyun took her and carried her to the love couch.

SHE'S MINE!                                                                                                                     Jealous Kyu said, blocking everyone else.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! Sorry it's a short... I don't have enough time because mom and I are about to go to a party.. which I kinda don't want to go to... Anyway, hope you all like this!

 

HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!

 

OH, AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE COMMEEEENNNTTTSSS! ^^