Breakfast

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

[ THE NEXT MORNING ]

Hye Soo, feeling warm and comfortable under the bed covers, was woken up by the insistent ringing of her IPad. Forgetting she was supposed to get up, she just hit the snooze button and snuggled more into the warm bed. That's when she felt a certain body part, which meant another human is with her on the bed. She quickly got up and sighed in relief to see a sleeping Kyuhyun beside her. Almost in a trance, she held out her hand reaching over to Kyuhyun's peaceful-sleeping face, when suddenly it hit her that he broke her heart before and she has to do everything she can to stop herself from loving this guy again. 

Mianhae, Kyu. Jeongmal mian.                                                                      she whispered before going to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After it, she took her IPad and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. As she prepared toast, coffee, eggrolls, a bunch of pancakes and her sunny-side-up special sandwiches, her IPad beeped and indicated that it just received a new message. 

SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY:

8:00 - 10:00 AM                          Kyuhyun's Radio Star filming

10:00 - 3:00 PM                          Wedding Clothes and Rings shopping with Lunch  

3:00 - 6:00 PM                             Food sampling

6:00 PM - 8:00 AM                      Free time

                                                                                                               From: Omma, Abeoji and Omonim <3

Aish! Seriously, we're that packed just for today? What about in the next few days?                                     Hye Soo said, mixing up the batter for the pancakes. Then her IPad rang again, indicating an incoming call. She answered it and was surprised to see that it was Leeteuk who was video-calling her.

Annyeong oppa! Good morning!                                                       she greeted him. Leeteuk seemed to be a little uneasy with talking with her. 

Uhhhmmmmm, Hye Soo-ssi, well....                                                Leeteuk was a bit shy on the other side, as he watched her cooking. 

Just tell her, will you?!                                                                         the three-night-staying Heechul told him. Leeteuk gave him a glare, earning a chuckle from Hye Soo. 

What is it, oppa?                                                                             she asked them, putting the cooked pancake on a plate. 

Since your mom sent over lots of "help", we kinda need food since we were up early today and we don't have food since Ryeowook-ah and Sungmin-ah are busy packing up too. And we're all.....                                          Leeteuk was babbling. 

Oppa, just come here, arra? I'll have loads of food for all.                                        she told him, cutting his nonstop chatter. 

Ah... Yeah...                                                                                                   Leeteuk said, blushing red at his obvious embarrassment. 

Be here in a few minutes, oppa ne? Kyuhyun-ssi's schedule begins at 8:00 AM.                                   she told him. 

Ne. Gomawo Hye-ssi. See you later.                                                             Leeteuk said, saying goodbye and turning the call off. 

 

[ MEANWHILE IN THE FOURTH FLOOR ]

RRRrrrrrrrrrttt. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt.                                                                     Hye Soo's phone vibrated, indicating a call. Annoyed at the sudden wake-up call, Kyuhyun reached out and answered it. 

Hey, baby! You haven't been calling!                                                                    a guy's voice boomed from the other side of the line. 

Nuguseyo?                                                                                                               Kyuhyun asked, wide-awake now. 

Hey! Who are you? Why are you answering our baby's phone?                          another voice exclaimed. 

Uri aega?! Who are you!?                                                                                               Kyuhyun demanded, mad at the way the guys in the other line called Hye Soo. 

We're her best friends in the Philippines! WHO ARE YOU?!                                             four boys answered back, angrily. 

Oh, I'm Kyuhyun. Her fiancee. I'll go get her on the phone, please wait a bit.                        Kyuhyun said, as he went down the bed and started going down the stairs. He went directly to the kitchen and found Hye Soo, beating the batter for many more batches of pancake. 

You have a call.                                                                                                         he said, giving her phone to her. She nodded and put down the bowl of batter then took it from him. She put it on speaker then started talking. Kyuhyun, feeling out of place, went back to their room and refreshed himself in their bathroom, taking a while in the walk-in closet. When he came back down, Hye Soo just finished the call and was waiting for him to come down for breakfast. He came in the dining room and found lots of food on the table. 

We need some rules, Kyuhyun-ssi.                                                                                   Hye Soo told him as she set the plate of waffles on the table. He looked at her with curious eyes and sat down. Hye Soo sat beside him with her IPad. 

Think of rules we need to have. Besides, neither of us wants this marriage, right?                                Hye Soo said, opening an application on her IPad. Then she started writing as he started to dictate some of his ideas. 

RULES FOR ARRANGED MARRIAGE

1. Mind your own business. 

2. No touching of personal things such as phone, laptop, etc. 

3. Only be lovey-dovey when parents are around. 

4. Share the bed but no touching. Build a pillow wall but if parents visit, it disappears. 

5. Give a call or message whenever one comes home late during filming, dates, or going out with friends so the other can make an excuse to parents who might give a surprise visit. 

6. NEVER use aegyo on each other. 

7. NO DRINKING AND SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED!

8. Allow friends to come over and visit but only up to the living room.

9. Keep each other safe whenever together.

10. Never let the other be sick. If ever one becomes sick, take care of him/her. 

 

There. Done! Just sign here so I can save this. We can add more later if we want.                                     Hye Soo told him, handing him the IPad. He signed it with his finger sliding on the smooth surface. Hye Soo clapped her hands, signed it too and saved it. Then she started to lay the plates on the table, just in time to hear car doors banging close. Hye Soo smiled and ran to the intercom to open their gate. In came the 10 more boys who will stay with them. 

Good morning! Is breakfast ready?                                                                                  Shindong came in first, tracing smells of wonderfully cooked pancakes.

Ne, oppa. Just go directly in the dining room and you'll find it.                                    Hye Soo giggled, gesturing the way. Everyone soon followed and the dining room was packed. 

To our new home, to our new sister-in-law and to our new album!                          Leeteuk said, raising his glass of orange juice while the others followed ang they all cheered before digging on the food served to them. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! Sorry if it's late again.. I'm sick but I'll do my best to fulfill my promise of double/triple/quadruple updates this weekend! :D

 

ruanmory hope you like this too! :D i'm working on the high grades.. LOL

mauisj1kyu hahahahaha! we'll see if love will flourish.. kekekekekeke! *evil smirk*

 

BTW, THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBBIES, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS! 

COMMENTS ARE DEFINITELY CHERISHED, MOSTLY LIKED AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED! <3