'Girlfriend' or 'Ex'-Girlfriend?

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

[ AT THE HOSPITAL ]

Is she okay doc?                                                                                             Kyuhyun asked, almost at the brink of panicking. 

Kyuhyun-ssi, please calm down. Her allergies just acted up. If she didn't faint, she might've sneezed a great deal and you might cancel the wedding tomorrow. I've given her antihistamine, so when she wakes up, you can bring her home. Oh, and please take good care of her. She just had her surgery and even though it was successful, we don't want any infection to occur. Okay? Kyu, call me when she wakes up, neh?      Dr. Hwang told him before going out of the room. He gave a sigh and sat down. Ren Jyung went to the new place for the restaurant for the inventory, leaving Kyuhyun to wait for Hye Soo to wake up.

 

 

[ AFTER AN HOUR ]

 

 J-J-Jyu-Jyungie?                                                                                      Hye Soo mumbled as she woke up.

It's Kyu, Hye-ah. Are you alright now?                                                 he asked, quickly at her side when she stirred and after pushing the call button for Dr. Hwang. 

N-n-neh. Wh-What happened?                                                                  she asked him, slowly taking in that she was in the hospital. 

You fainted. Here's Dr. Hwang now.                                                      he said, stepping aside to let the Dr. examine Hye Soo. 

Daemo, allergies?                                                                                    Hye Soo smiled at her godmother. The latter chuckled and nodded while checking Hye Soo's breathing. 

It's all normal now. But I suggest that you don't go back to flower shops, okay? Here's antihistamine. Drink those if you're really feeling your allergies coming back again, okay? Within the day, only. And I don't want you in here in less that 72 hours, adachi?                                                                                        Dr. Hwang said, giving them the medicines. Hye Soo gave her a nod and started to prepare to go. Kyuhyun assisted her in everything she did. Fortunately, when they stopped outside of the hospital, Ren Jyung came with the car and Kyuhyun assisted her in then sat beside her.

You okay now? Is it allergies again, baby?                                          Ren Jyung asked her. He received a nod and a smile. 

She's fine, thank you Ren Jyung. And don't call her baby.                         Kyuhyun sternly told him, receiving a eye-rolling and poker face from Hye Soo and Ren Jyung. They started their way home when...

Can we go stop by the mall first?                                                            Hye Soo asked. Kyuhun looked at her with questioning eyes. 

I.... I want to buy ingredients for dinner.                                                        she told the two. Ren Jyung chuckled and shook his head. 

Na-ah. I've brought ingredients for lunch and dinner already. No need to buy anymore.                          he told her. 

We'll just go by so that you can freshen up for a while okay? Are you hungry?                      Kyuhyun butted in. Hye Soo smiled at him for the first time and nodded, making Kyuhyun sigh and smile back. Ren Jyung rolled his eyes and steered towards the nearby mall. 

 

[ AT THE MALL ]

I'll just buy coffee and some bread then, I'll be back, okay?                               Ren Jyung told the two, pointing to the Starbucks. 

Arrasseo.                                                                                                             Hye Soo told him, looking around for something she wants. 

Oh, and keep her away from something sweet and cold. Or either of the two.                       Ren Jyung whispered to Kyuhyun with a wink and left them to wander around. 

Kyuhyun-ah, please buy me that.                                                                        Hye Soo was all sweet and cute, pointing to a strawberry ice-cream in an ice cream shop. 

Uhm, can we buy something else you'd like? Dr. Hwang said you can't eat anything cold and sweet these days. But I'll buy you lots of that when she says yes. Please just choose something else?                      Kyuhyun told her. Hye Soo pouted and thought for a while.

POPCORN! Please?                                                                                   she exclaimed, pointing to one stall. Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded before going off to buy it for her. 

So, you must be the fiancee and tomorrow, Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun.                            a voice from behind said. Hye Soo, about to retort back, whirled around just to see the one she's not really fond of meeting. 

Choi Sulli. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! GUYS, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.... 

 

 

 

 

ON SATURDAY, WE HAVE ELIMINATIONS IN OUR DEPARTMENT FOR THE UPCOMING FOUNDER'S WEEK OF OUR SCHOOL AND I REALLY NEED TO BE THERE.. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE BUT IF I CAN'T PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME... THEN NEXT WEEK, OUR PRELIM EXAM WILL BE HELD... HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED TO STUDY.. EVEN THOUGH SOME SUBJECTS ARE PRETTY EASY FOR ME, ABOUT 3-4 SUBJECTS ARE HARD.. HOPE YOU WILL PRAY FOR ME TO PASS IT ALL.. :D PROMISE, AFTER THE EXAMS, I'LL UPDATE EVERY TIME I HAVE.. ^^ 

LOVE YOU GUYS!! Oh, and sorry for updating short ones, I have chores and things are jumbling in my mind.. >.< TAKE GOOD NOTE OF THE CHANGE IN HYE SOO's ATTITUDE.. ^^ SEE YOU SOON! 

iamasushiaddict  KEKEKEKEKE.. DON'T WORRY.. HE WILL... in due time.. ^^

ruanmory really sorry dongsaeng.. my mind is kinda overloaded.. LOL

Matthias kekekekeke! things aren't that bad.. at least they're talking to each other.. :D

Hye Soo: More like bickering, authornim.

Me: Oh, shut up Hye-ah. You chose that path for yourself.. 

Hye Soo: Did not! Kyuhyun made me!

Kyuhyun: *eating an apple* What did I do?! 

 

 

SUBBIES AND NEW ONES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! 

COMMENTS ARE DEARLY THANKED, SO MUCH LIKED AND VERY VERY MUCH LOVED! <3