Real Relationship

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

OKAY! Stop!                                                        Ren Jyung stepped in the room. He held Hye Soo's shoulders and moved her from the intense staring contest Kyuhyun were having with her. 

Kyuhyunnie, please. She just got home from surgery and she needs rest. We'll talk about this when her doctor she's okay and has no complications. Please.                                                   he told Kyuhyun as he took the IPad from the bed. 

Don't. Call me Kyuhyunnnie.                                             Kyuhyun told him through gritted teeth still staring at Hye Soo who was cowering behind Ren Jyung. 

Okay, Kyuhyun-ssi. I'll just bring her to the kitchen for food then I'll make sure she'll take her medicine.              Ren Jyung told him as he led Hye Soo to the door. With them out of the room, Kyuhyun sat at the love seat and sighed to himself. 

 

[ AT THE KITCHEN ]

Hye-ah, please don't take it to heart. He was really worried about you. Besides, you never answered any of our calls nor messages. Especially his. You're his responsibility now, it's natural for him to worry about you.                            Ren Jyung told her, as he started to cook for all of them. 

Ne, I know oppa. It's just that I couldn't bear to tell myself that he will be worried of me. Besides, he has a girlfriend.             she wrote on her IPad. Hearing that, Ren Jyung grabbed a rolling pin and was about to leave the kitchen when Hye Soo stopped him from getting out of the place. 

Let me through, Hye-ah. I need to pound some sense to that guy!                                   Ren Jyung said, tapping the rolling pin on his hand. 

No! He's not worth it!                                                                                        Hye Soo muttered. Ren Jyung sighed and went back to what he was cooking without taking a glance at Hye Soo. 

Do they know what our real relationship is?                                                          Ren Jyung asked. Hye Soo giggled and started to type on her IPad. 

What are you typing?                                                                                     he said as he took a look at the IPad. He, too, laughed at what was written. 

"They don't know, okay? Don't tell anybody. It's not that important."                           

Okay, so I won't tell. What if it's the only way Kyuhyun will know that you love him?                           he said as he stopped chuckling. 

YAH! WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS!!                                                               Hye Soo exclaimed. 

Arra! Arra! I won't. Now, let me cook.                                             Ren Jyung said, as Hye Soo hugged him. Just then, 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!                                                                   Kyuhyun said, witnessing the moment. 

I was just hugging him, wae?                                                         Hye Soo wrote. 

We need to talk. Until dinnertime comes.                                     he said, looking at Ren Jyung with a stare full of jealousy. 

Alright, you can. Thirty minutes and it's done.                                     Ren Jyung said, focusing more on his work. Kyuhyun led Hye Soo to the stairs and let her precede him in. 

What is your real relationship with Ren Jyung?                                    Kyuhyun asked her with calmness. 

Why are you asking? You don't need to know why.                                Hye Soo said through her IPad as she sat at the loveseat. 

I need to know because you're my fiancee.                                             he told her. 

Ha! Did I ask about your GIRLFRIEND??                                                 she retorted. 

If you meant Sulli-ah, then you're wrong.                                                    Kyuhyun told her, with absolute ease. 

Well, who else would you call 'Sulli-baby' if she isn't.                               she said sarcastically. 

Okay, let me explain our relationship then.                                                    he asked as he sat opposite her. 

Oh, you want to explain so I can explain my relationship to Ren Jyung-oppa too. Nah, never mind. I don't want to waste time. Besides, there's no point Kyuhyun-ah. We're just marrying because appa wished it and because I'll lost everything I have.                                                                                                                           Hye Soo told him. 

DINNER TIME!                                                                                                       Ren Jyung's voice came through the intercom. 

AISH!                                                                                                                       was the only word Kyuhyun said before going down to the dining room for their food.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER UPDATE IN A FEW MINUTES! ^^

ruanmory it'll be okay.. don't worry.. besides, 14 boys are taking care of her! ^^

mauisj1kyu it won't be that easy.. 

iamasushiaddict here it is! ^^

lovesj i know unnie, right?? ^^ besides, I have a surprise for you in the next chapter.. :D