Scout's Honor

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

The afternoon was spent with Hye Soo in her office, just relaxing on her couch while Ren Jyung did all the work with the help of everybody. The place was filled with customers, all wondering why there were a dozen of handsome guys standing still on the staircase leading somewhere. The bodyguards realized that some of the customers were the ones they stopped earlier, making them all aware that their young miss must be really protected on the way home. 

Sir, I think Young Miss should go home first before it gets dark. There are a lot of fans in the restaurant already.                 one of the bodyguards went into the kitchen to find Ren Jyung. He thought about it and called Kyuhyun but only reached In Hwan.

Hyung, where's Kyuhyun-ssi? I need to  tell him something.                                                             he asked, only to know that Kyuhyun was still filming. 

Arrasseo. Just please tell him to go home as soon as possible. The restaurant is getting filled up and lots of them are fans. The bodyguards suggested that Hye-ah go home early. She needs to rest and I think Kyuhyun will be the one to calm her down if she gets chased on the way home.                                                                                 Ren Jyung said, before ending the call. He went to the office, wary that the customers were eyeing him suspiciously.

Hye-ah, you need to go home now. I already called Kyuhyunnie to meet you at home. The bodyguards will do everything to have you safe. Okay?                                                                                        he told Hye Soo as he sat beside her. She nodded, not having the strength to argue. She went downstairs with Ren Jyung while her bodyguards started to form a circle, welcoming the two into the middle. Ren Jyung went with them to the car, aware that the customers were trying to look inside the circle the bodyguards formed to guard them. He saw some of them, trying to make a grab at Hye Soo. 

We have to hurry up! And if you guys get followed, try to shake them by going around Korea, or go to the Choi Enterprises office or their house. And then call Kyuhyun as to where she is.                                                                Ren Jyung told one of the bodyguards who passed on the information. Two of the bodyguards were already outside since they have to get the car. As a group of fans started to follow them out, the protective circle got divided into two and they got in the cars. Only the passengers inside both, knew where their young miss rode. One car went to the back of The Mixed and dropped off Ren Jyung, while the other was already on its way home. 

Agassi, are you okay?                                                                                                                one of the bodyguards asked Hye Soo who was in the middle of two other guards. 

N-Neh. Gwaenchanaso. Don't worry about me please. We just need to get home.                               she answered back, praying that they weren't followed. 

We're being followed. Where are we supposed to go?                                                             the driver said, seeing a couple of taxis behind them, thus crushing her hopes. Hye Soo stiffened, then took out her phone and sent a message to Kyuhyun. 

Just be calm. Don't hurry. Go to the CEC and there we can call Sir Kyuhyun.                                               the bodyguard said, trying to be calm for their agassi. Their car went on a steady pace, on the way to the company office. With no doubt they were being followed, as soon as they entered the gates, they asked the guards to prevent any fans from going in the office. They hurried to one of the offices and asked for some tea to calm everyone. Hye Soo was sent to the infirmary and got checked by the company nurse while the bodyguards awaited Kyuhyun's arrival at the lobby. They called him, knowing that he is very worried about his wife.

 

[ AFTER AN HOUR OR SO ]

Where is she?!                                                                                                                                                   Kyuhyun asked the bodyguards as he ran in.

She's in the infirmary, young master. She's fine.                                                                         Han Jun said, pointing to the direction of where Hye Soo was. Kyuhyun ran to the infirmary, only to find her with a friend.

KYU!!                                                                                                                                       she exclaimed as she saw him enter. She went to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Who is he?                                                                                                                                      he asked, his worry slowly dies as he wrapped his arms around her. 

Him? Oh, he's a friend of mine that works here. Byron Chen is our marketing manager. He is also mom's favorite apprentice. He was supposed to be the second prospect if you were already married by the time I'm of age.                              she explained, the said man rose from his chair as she explained. 

Annyeong, Mr. Cho. I just came here because she didn't want her Omma to know that's she's been chased by fans.        Byron said, offering to shake hands with him.

Oh, thank you for checking on my wife, Mr. Chen. And I would thank you more if this will really not reach Ommonim's ears.                                                                                                       Kyuhyun said, firmly shaking hands with Byron. The latter realized that Kyuhyun was really protective of his wife, a sign he was looking for. He went to Hye Soo to say goodbye but whispered something else. 

No doubt about it, Soo-ah. He loves you. Scout's honor!                                                    he said, with a wink. 

Just go Ron!!                                                                                                                            she told him, giving a slap on his arm. He went out laughing, leaving Hye Soo blushing and Kyuhyun puzzled.

What did he say?                                                                                                                  Kyuhyun asked her, totally puzzled why she was blushing. 

Nothing. Just a suspicion of his.                                                                                                     she told him. She snuggled and Kyuhyun gladly embraced her and placed her on the bed. 

Are you okay?                                                                                                                                    he asked her, making it almost the nth time of the day.

Neh. How many times are you still going to ask that?                                                                             she said, pouting. 

Can I tell you something, then?                                                                                                     he asked her, as they shifted their position into a much comfortable one. 

What is it?                                                                                                                               she said, a bit more cheerful now that he's beside her, and she's in his arms again.

Sa-rang-hae-yo. Cho. Hye. Soo.                                                                                                                                           he said, giving Hye Soo a shock. 

M-M-Mwo? You.... Me...... Saranghaeyo????                                                                 were the only words she uttered. He nodded before kissing her gently. The gentle kiss slowly turned to a passionate one, slowly making them to forget that they need air. As soon as Kyuhyun realized this, he stopped kissing her and slowly drew apart, making Hye Soo groan in disappointment. 

I...... I........ Nadoo, jagiya... (Me too, baby.)                                                                              she murmured, as she snuggled back into his embrace, feeling shy. Kyuhyun kissed her forehead, an indication that even though she said in a low tone, he heard it all perfectly and wonderfully.

And since we've established that, I have one condition for you and you have to obey it, okay?                              he said, with  an authoritative tone. She just nodded, knowing that what ever it is, it's for her and their baby's own good.

You're not going out of the house, not even to the restaurant and all you're going to do is rest.                    Kyuhyun said, totally loving the feel of her in his arms. 

But, what if Ommonim asked me to go to the cafe? Or, I need to buy something, you know, ingredients for dinner.         she said, trying to find a hole in his condition.

If Ommonim wants you to go to the cafe, just tell her to come at the house. About buying ingredients or anything else, just ask someone else to do that for you.                                                                                            he said, making things hard. 

You're going to keep me in the house?!                                                                  she whined, giving him puppy eyes.

Yes, because that's the only way for you to be protected and safe.                                 he said, rubbing their noses together. 

But..... But.....                                                                                                                  she stuttered trying to think of a reason for him to allow her to get out of the house once in a while, at the least. 

No buts, baby. Well, you can go out only and if only I'm with you or some of the hyungs are. Okay?               he said, totally decided about it. 

Evil maknae!                                                                                                                                 she told Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just smiled and gave her another kiss, before they went got out of the infirmary, into the secured parking lot and drove home, making the fans outside the office wonder where their oppa is. 

 

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

 

RUMOR OR TRUE STORY: Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun is DATING the Heiress of Choi Enterprises Company?

was the headline for the day. A lot of fans were online when this came in, and suddenly

KYUHYUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                  In Hwan exclaimed as he entered the house, waking all of them except two who were having the best time of their life, still cuddling and kissing in bed. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! :D

Next update will be later, or tomorrow, or whenever I have time to update... kekekeke.. sorry, our school has a lot (and i mean a LOT) of activities these time of the year.. T.T but hey, I will update as soon as I can, 'kay??

And please pray for me, since i think our midterms would be this coming week.. T.T

 

 

COMMENTS, COMMENTS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR COMMENTS! :D