Time

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

[ 10:30 AM ]

Aish! Where is that guy?!                                                                       Hye Soo kept on dialling Kyuhyun's phone. The wedding coordinator has been with her for almost 2 hours and her ears are almost deaf with the nonstop chattering of the said companion. After calling him for the nth time, she went back in, reluctant to join her visitor who just talked about wedding details. 

Miss, we need to go to the shop or else your mother will get angry at me for not following the schedule.                               Ae Mi, the wedding coordinator told her. 

Aish! Arrasseo. Kaja!                                                                           Hye Soo said, taking her purse with her and a few other things. 

 

[ AT THE DRESS SHOP ]

Many dresses were presented before Hye Soo, who was still not into the assignment of choosing her wedding gown with no one to choose with. She started to dial her IU-unnie's number when....

Sorry, I'm late!                                                                                           a voice came from the door. She turned and looked at the owner of the voice. 

You shouldn't have come. We're almost done.                                            she told him, turning back to the designer who was still showing some dresses to her. 

Jinjja? Then how come you're still choosing your dress?                                     Kyuhyun said, sitting down beside her. Hye Soo gave him a glare and stood up as the designer showed one beautiful gown to her. 

Because I was waiting for this!                                                                             she told him, taking the dress from the designer and taking it to a changing room. Kyuhyun chuckled and settled, waiting for the curtains to reveal Hye Soo in the gown. After a few minutes, one of the assistants opened the curtains, revealing a doll-like lady in the dress that Hye Soo chose. Kyuhyun couldn't keep his eyes away from her, and his mouth was wide open in wonder. 

How do I look?                                                                                                  she asked him, twirling a little for him to see. Kyuhyun just nodded his head, dazily and continued to gape at her. Noticing the apparent spaced-out Kyuhyun, Hye Soo went in front of him and snapped her fingers. 

Oh. You look....... amazing.... dazzling... wonderful.....                              Kyuhyun said, starting to get all dreamy. 

Yeah. Now, your turn.                                                                                     Hye Soo told him, pushing him to another changing room. Hye Soo huffed, thanking for the sudden change of the topic. When she suddenly felt a familiar pain in . 

Aigoo! It's coming back just as Dr. Jin told me. Eottoukhe? I can't leave now.                                   she thought as she held . 

Miss, is something wrong?                                                                             Ae Mi asked her. She shook her head and 

Ani. I'm just parched. Can I have some warm water?                                she asked the staff, they nodded and one of them fetched her warm water as the others helped her out of her gown. 

Are we going to take this, Miss?                                                                     Ae Mi asked her, making sure. Hye Soo nodded at her and asked the designer if he has some dresses that she can wear after the ceremony. With a bow, the designer went out to get a few dresses and showed it to her. She chose three dresses but asked him not to show them to Kyuhyun. 

Then as they finished discussing about her dresses, Kyuhyun came out of the dressing room.

Hye Soo looked at him at all angles, and couldn't find anything wrong. 

It'll do.                                                                                                              she said, nodding her head. Then, Ae Mi told them that in the store beside they were at, they could buy their engagement rings. They directly went there and chose the most expensive rings they had. 

There! All finished? Can we go have lunch now?                                                 Hye Soo asked, after hours of looking for their much needed things. 

Ah, go without me. I have an appointment.                                                                Kyuhyun told her. She just nodded and asked Ae Mi to arrange some things for her while she sneaked off with the car to the hospital. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! Sorry if it's a little boring. I can't edit this tonight. I'm still sick, turned worse, first it was tonsilitis, then colds, then cough and fever... PRAY FOR ME CHINGUS! :D Gomawo! 

mauisj1kyu i like that! rules are made to be broken! LOL isn't that the same with promises?? kekekeke! 

ruanmory can't wait for what, chingu?? kekekeke.. you're sweet! i know the feeling of wanting to get rid of sickness.. that's what i'm feeling right now.. LOL but I can't... it's stuck on me.. LOL do pray for me though, it will help! :D

 

 

BTW, THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBBIES, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS! 

COMMENTS ARE DEFINITELY CHERISHED, MOSTLY LIKED AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED! <3