Why?

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

Says who?                                                                                                                     Hye Soo asked the person in the doorway. 

Me.                                                                                                                                   was the reply. Hye Soo smirked and scoffed. 

Who's going to make me? You? As if.                                                                     she told him, who started to come to her direction. 

Yes, me. Your future husband. I can handle you, and you know it.                              Kyuhyun told her, giving her one of his most intense stares. Hye Soo looked into his eyes, mocking. 

Ha! You can't stop me, Kyuhyun.                                                                                   she told him, grazing one finger on his left cheek as she stood up from her seat. 

I'm going upstairs to pack, oppas. Just enjoy the food and I'll clean up later.                              she told the others from the doorway. Kyuhyun, following her, stopped her from taking a step towards the stairway. She turned and looked at him, then snapped her fingers, remembering something. She went back to the dining room, with Kyuhyun behind her.

Oppas, don't worry for your food for the next few days. One of my best employees from The Mixed in the Philippines will arrive tomorrow. He's one of my apprentices before and now he's the head chef of the Philippines branch. He'll stay here for the meantime as I try to find a place for him. Since Henry-oppa and Zhoumi-oppa's out of Korea right now, please let him use one of the rooms in your floor. Besides, he'll be cooking you food for a few days.       she told them as she showed them a picture of the said head chef. 

He's handsome! Are you in a relationship?                                                                 Kangin said, as he took a look at the picture. Hye Soo laughed and left them with no answer as she went up to the fourth floor with Kyuhyun, puzzled at her answer, decided to talk to her. When he arrived in their room, he saw her packing clothes. 

I told you, you're not going! Why are you packing?!                                                      Kyuhyun said, taking long strides to her side and started to fling out some clothes. 

YAH! I'M TRYING TO PACK HERE! I TOLD YOU, YOU CAN'T HOLD ME BACK! THREE DAYS, KYU! Only for three days. Let me stop thinking about this upcoming wedding we're going to have. Besides, we don't love each other!                                     she said, irritated that Kyuhyun keeps on bugging her. 

NO! YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOUR MOM? Besides, we have a full schedule this next few days!                          Kyuhyun said, making a point.

AND DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOUR PARENTS THAT YOU'RE STILL WITH YOUR SULLI-BABY WHEN THEY CLEARLY TOLD YOU TO BREAK UP WITH HER?!                                                                                                 Hye Soo told him, frustrated at the way Kyuhyun's been acting. 

NO! D-Don't tell them!                                                                                          Kyuhyun said, panicking. 

THEN LET ME GO FOR THREE DAYS! I'll even let  you be with Sulli even when we're married! Besides, we're not romantically involved. I won't tell, I won't make a fuss, just let me go to this!                                                            she negotiated. 

TWO DAYS! That's all I'm giving you, Choi Hye Soo. And call me whenever you can! I have to make excuses to our parents so don't you dare leave me with no information!                                                                                               he told her. She nodded and with all her packed things, went directly to IU's condominium to ask for help. When she arrived, IU welcomed her in and they started talking. With everything settled in that end, Hye Soo went quickly to the hospital to get herself admitted. 

Daemo, I only have two days. Can you operate on me as soon as possible?                          she asked her godmother. Dr. Hwang smiled and nodded as they started to admit her and be done with all the preparations for the surgery. 

 

[ THE NEXT DAY ; Super Junior Dorm ]

Mr. Han, this is Miss Choi's house and where she asked me to drop you off. She said she'll find you a place as soon as she's home. She's on vacation for two days as I've heard.                                                               the Choi butler said, as Han Ren Jyung took his suitcase from the trunk of the car. 

Gomawo, Mr. Butler.                                                                                     Ren Jyung said, as he waved goodbye to the butler. He started up to the door and knocked only to be welcomed in by the HeeHee. 

 

[ AT THE HOSPITAL; AFTER THREE DAYS ]

Do you remember what I told you?                                                           Dr. Hwang said as she helped Hye Soo pack her clothes. 

Ne, don't speak a lot or shout for the next few days and drink my medicines and come back after a few days.                  Hye Soo typed on her IPad. They went out of the hospital room and directly went to the elevator and Dr. Hwang pressed the button for the first floor.

Good. You're going to be fine as long as you don't get infection on that. Arra? And have a good time preparing for your wedding.                                                                                             she said, guiding her to the front door. Hye Soo smiled and nodded before giving her Daemo a good hug. 

And, how about telling Kyuhyunnie how much you love him?                        Dr. Hwang whispered to her ear. Hye Soo let go of the hug. 

Now, now. Go and rest for the next few days till I declare you okay. Arra?                       Dr. Hwang said, pushing her out. Hye Soo pouted and called for a taxi. 

 

[ AT THE Super Junior Dorm ]

HYE-AH'S HERE!                                                                                                          Yesung yelled to the others who were in the entertainment floor. 

Hye-ah!                                                                                                                HeeHee launched himself at her. 

HYUNG! You're scaring her!                                                                           Kangin said, shielding Hye Soo from Heechul who wanted to hug her tight. 

I missed you! Let me through Kangin! Let me through!!                                 Heechul was yelling at Kangin. Hye Soo chuckled lightly. She nodded at Kangin, asking him to let Heechul through. Kangin sighed and let him through. Heechul hugged her tightly, almost knocking off her breath. As Kangin helped her get through Heechul's hugs, in came Ren Jyung. 

HYE-AH! You're home!                                                                                       he said as he put the newly cooked cookies and went to hug her. Hye Soo hugged him back for about 10 minutes when...

YOU NEVER HUGGED ME THAT LONG!                                                      Heechul screamed making the two let go of the hug. 

HYUNG! Let me talk to her.                                                                             Kyuhyun said, stopping the elder from hugging her again. He took hold of her hand and her luggage then brought her to their room.

I TOLD YOU! TWO DAYS! TWO DAYS! WHY DID YOU COME BACK AFTER THREE DAYS?!                            he burst out as they reached. Hye Soo just shook and bowed her head. 

I NEED ANSWERS CHOI HYE SOO! I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK OF YOU!! YOU HAVEN'T CALLED, NOR MESSAGED, WHAT DO YOU SUPPOSE WOULD I THINK?!                                                  Kyuhyun was ranting on. Hye Soo started to type on her IPad but was stopped when Kyuhyun took it from her hands and threw it on the bed. 

TALK TO ME CHOI HYE SOO! AND WHY WERE YOU HUGGING THAT COOK OF YOURS?!                                                                            he exclaimed, making her angrier. 

YOU IDIOT! I CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOW! I JUST HAD A SURGERY!!!!                              she screamed with all her might. Kyuhyun was left speechless as Hye Soo panted from the effort. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! Sorry for the wait, my IT sunbaes had to do something on the computer so I couldn't update earlier. Anyway, here's what you're waiting for... Next update will be on Wednesday! :D

ruanmory kekekeke! is this okay, dongsaeng??

mauisj1kyu deh, i'm fine now! ^^ though still having a litte cough.. :D 

Hye Soo: How can I tell him when he's sooooooo hard-headed?? 

Kyu: ME?! HARD-HEADED?! 

Hye Soo: No, I am. *rolls eyes*

Kyuhyun: YOU ARE!? Isn't she mauisj1kyu??