Not Going

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

[ AT THE SJ's NEW DORM / HOUSE ]

Hye Soo was staring at nothing, her mind thinking about ways to get out of the tight schedule that she has. Her mom just sent their new schedule for the next day and she needs to take about three days for what she has to do. She recalled what happened in the hospital, in her godmother's office. 

 

[ FLASHBACK ]

My dear, your tonsils are inflamed as you said. And it's getting out of hand. Please listen to me and your doctor's advice from the Philippines. Have it operated. I'll operate on you, make sure you won't be in danger and all I need is three days for observation.                         Dr. Hwang Yu Mae told her. Then she took the phone and started dialling. 

Who are you calling, daemo (godmother)?                                                                       Hye Soo asked. 

Your omma.                                                                                                              the reply she got. Panicking, Hye Soo grabbed the phone and placed it back on the jack. 

Why did you do that?!                                                                                           Dr. Hwang was curious. 

Daemo, jebal! Don't tell omma, or anybody else! Please!!!!                            Hye Soo pleaded with tears on the brink of falling down her cheeks. Dr. Hwang thought for a while and nodded, 

Arrasseo. But you have to think of some way to have your operation as soon as possible. I suggest you get yourself admitted tomorrow so that we can resolve your tonsilitis problem sooner. Okay?                                             Dr. Hwang told her, wiping her tears away. Hye Soo just nodded and said goodbye to her godmother, saying that she needs to think of an excuse to be free for the three days that she needs.

 

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

HYE-AH!!!!                                                                                                   a shout from the doorway woke her up from her thinking session. 

OMO! Heechul-oppa! What's wrong?                                                   she said, her heart pounding at the sudden intrusion of their room.

Aigoo! This girl! I've been calling you 20 times already but your mind isn't here! WHERE IS IT?!                               Heechul told her, entering the space intended for the engaged couple. 

Oppa, no need to shout. It's here, okay? I'm just thinking about something. Why were you calling me?                   she asked, letting him sit beside her. 

Well, Leeteuk called and said they're going home in 20 minutes and they're hungry. He asked me if I could ask you to cook for them.             Heechul told her, looking around him. 

Oh. Sure! What do they want for dinner?                                                  Hye Soo asked, getting up and finding her IPad, started to head to the kitchen. 

Anything Korean. Cook tons okay? Oh, and can I stay here for a while? Your place is cool!                        Heechul said, trying to look for the remote control of the huge plasma tv. 

Yeah, stay as long as you like. But please be downstairs when they arrive. Food will be ready by then.                        she told him, with a smile and then she headed down to the kitchen and started cooking for everybody. After 20 minutes, the intercom sounded, indicating that they were home and that the van is going to be parked in the underground garage. 

HELLO THE HOUSE!                                                                                        the boys exclaimed, entering from the garage. In Hwan came in with them and bowed in front of Hye Soo. As he straightened up, Hye Soo frowned and shook her head at him. He gave her a questioning look, making Sungmin smile. 

Hyung, I guess she wants to tell you that it's not appropriate that you bow to her when she's younger than you. Besides, she's the new maknae in this dorm.                                                                                                            Sungmin told In Hwan putting his arm over his shoulder and looking at the food being served. 

Ah, arrasseo. Anyway, I'm....                                                                             In Hwan started. 

In Hwan-oppa. I know you because I'm an ELF.                                          Hye Soo told him, giggling at his surprised expression. 

Oh. Yeah. So, the guys will be okay? They're not as polite as you see them in shows.                       In Hwan whispered to Hye Soo making the latter laugh. 

It's okay, oppa. If only you know how Kyuhyun and I bicker when we were kids.                             she told him, waving the warning off. 

Okay. Since you'll be fine, I better go home now.                                                     In Hwan said, preparing to go. But Hye Soo shook her head. 

NO! Oppa, stay and eat first! Besides, I've cooked many dishes! This'll be enough for all of us!                                 she said, gesturing to the food-laden table. In Hwan, with no choice, sat down beside Heechul who was munching on a cookie. 

Oppa, that's the last cookie you're going to have before dinner. Or you could finish that jar and not have any dinner.                             Hye Soo reprimanded the Hee-Hee. With a frown, Heechul set the cookie jar back to where he got it and sat beside In Hwan but as Hye Soo turned her back to call the others from the kitchen intercom, took another one and quickly ate it before Hye Soo could face him back. As the others came in the kitchen, Leeteuk noticed something.

Where's Kyuhyun-ah?                                                                                               he asked Hye Soo as he slid to his seat. 

Ah, after we shopped for our rings he said he had an appointment. And I thought he was going to be with you guys.                             Hye Soo told him as she set the last bowl of Jaeyook Bokum (Spicy Pork and Kimchi Stirfry). 

Ani. He wasn't. Anyway, Siwonnie pray for our food.                                                 Leeteuk said as he let Hye Soo sit down at her seat. Siwon prayed for the food and after saying Amen, all of them started to dig in. As the boys started wolfing (yes, wolfing) down their food with In Hwan telling them to slow down, Hye Soo dropped a bomb. 

Oppas, I'm going for a short vacation with IU-unnie tomorrow.                               she said, looking at her own food. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her with great intensity. 

But.... isn't your wedding with Kyuhyunnie going to be next week?                         Sungmin asked, after chewing and gulping down his food. 

Neh. But I'll be back after three days. It's so short actually.                                    she told him with a smile. Sungmin went back to his food and so did the others. When suddenly, 

You're not going.                                                                                                         a voice told her from the dining room doorway. 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! AT LAST, NEH??? I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE 5 DAYS, MY COUGH AND COLD GREW WORST EVEN MY FEVER.... I HAD TO SKIP GOING TO SCHOOL FOR A DAY BECAUSE OF IT.. >.< I HOPE YOU WILL ALL FORGIVE ME.. 

THIS UPDATE MIGHT BE A LITTLE SHORT BUT I'LL TRY DOUBLE UPDATING TONIGHT.. BUT IF I CAN'T IT'S BOUND TO BE OUT TOMORROW OR ON MONDAY.. SORRY TO MAKE YOU WAIT AGAIN.. ^^

 

ruanmory here's what you're waiting for dongsaeng!

mauisj1kyu ani... kekekeke.. they really have to be married because of the wish of her father.. ^^

Matthias thank you! hope you'll wait for more updates! :D

heartflutter thank you for liking! :) 

Hye Soo: ^.~ you think so??

 

BTW, THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBBIES, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS! 

COMMENTS ARE DEFINITELY CHERISHED, MOSTLY LIKED AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED! <3