Intimate Wedding

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

 

Hye-ah!                                                                                                                            someone was shaking her awake. Whoever it was it definitely wasn't Kyuhyun.

Hye-ah!                                                                                                            a girl's voice was almost tearing her eardrums out from her ears. it made her almost screech in annoyance. 

Who's waking me up?? It's still early!                                                                       she said, sleepily rubbing her eyes.

CHOI HYE SOO! GET UP!!                                                                                         it was Soon Kyu who was shaking her awake. 

Eonnie? What are you doing here?                                                                              Hye Soo was up the moment Soon Kyu exclaimed GET UP. 

Well, the girls and I got a call from Soo Man seongsaengnim saying that Kyuhyun's getting married today and only the SM artists and the families are invited. And IU apparently. Your mom called me and asked if I could get you to be more beautiful today and you need to get up now, take a shower and get ready to be... wonderful!                                                                                        Sunny said, pulling the blankets off her. Hye Soo stretched and nodded, going directly to the bathroom. Sunny smiled, then started to walk towards the walk-in closet when suddenly, Hye Soo's head popped out of the bathroom door. 

Uh, eonnie... Where's Kyuhyun??                                                                           she asked, used to waking up before he did.

Ahhh, still in love with him?                                                                                                Sunny told her with eyebrows raised.

Eonnie!!                                                                                                                            Hye Soo said, rolling her eyes.

Okay, okay. He's gone. I sent him away because he was.... Let's see.. What's the word for that? Snuggling? Hugging? Embracing? And... a groom cannot see his bride until the ceremony...                               Sunny said, shivering at the scene she walked in on early that morning.

WHAT WAS HE DOING?                                                                                                            the younger one was shocked.

HE WAS EMBRACING YOU WHILE ASLEEP, okay? You want to hear it again?                         Sunny said, pushing her inside the bathroom. Hye Soo gave up and went in, took a bath, did her routine.

Well, you're done, so we off we go!                                                                                               Sunny exclaimed, pulling her downstairs and out to the garage, and into a car. She drove over to the Royal Hotel in Seoul to prepare for the wedding which will be held in the hotel's grand ballroom. The arrangements were made so that they could sleep early that night and take their flight from the Gimpo International Airport to Jeju Island where they will be staying for 4 days as their honeymoon.

Let's go! Your mom said you need to be beautifully perfect and that takes time!                           Sunny said, pulling her in as she gave the key to a valet. They directly went to a suite filled with people who was going to make her beautiful for the day. All of them were people from SM Entertainment, trusted by no other than the Lee Soo Man himself.

Wait. Where's my wedding gown?                                                                 Hye Soo asked as she was asked to sit on the dressing table, as they started with her hair. 

Uhh, it's being delivered here at the moment. Just relax, okay?                                                 Sunny said, before going out of the room to wait for IU. Inside, as Hye Soo was continued to be made up, IU, who arrived after 10 minutes, came with the wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses for her and Sunny. Since Hye Soo's friends from the Philippines couldn't just jump on a plane and attend, they decided to just call during the reception.

Here it is! Absolutely wonderful!                                                                                   IU said as she held up the wedding dress.

Always wonderful when Auntie Hye is the one picking things. Now, let's get this over with.                   Sunny said, leading them in to see Hye Soo.

OH MY GOODNESS HYE SOO!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!                                        IU squealed, jumping up and down in excitement.

Thanks to these people here. Anyway, is that my wedding dress?                                        Hye Soo asked, pointing at what IU was holding.

Yes! Here! Go and get yourself ready!                                                                                 the two of them pushed Hye Soo into one room of the and then went to another room to get themselves ready.

 

IU-EONNIE!! SUNNY-EONNIE!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                   Hye Soo exclaimed after putting on the wedding dress. The two, having changed also, went in wearing 

What is it, Hye-ah?!                                                                                                                            the two of them were worried. 

This...... This.... This isn't the dress I picked out!                                                                             Hye Soo exclaimed, as the stylist put on the long veil.

Oh. Yeah. Your mom picked that one out. She said, she wants you to have a wedding in an all-white gown and with a veil.             Sunny explained, totally in awe at the beautiful Hye Soo.

Now, don't worry, you have another gown in which your going to change into before you go to the reception area.                   IU told her, as they assisted her out of the room. It was only 30 minutes till the wedding. 

Wait! Eonnie, please check if twins Kwon Sarang and Sam are downstairs? I asked for them to cater and I want them in the ceremony too. Please?              Hye Soo begged the two of them, until one gave up and checked. The twins were just done with th preparations and was on the way out of the hotel when they were stopped by IU. Since it was the bride who asked for them to be present, they said yes and changed into something that Hye Soo left for them. Soon, the wedding was to start. 

 

( AT THE FUNCTION ROOM )

Hyung, is my tie okay?                                                                                          Kyuhyun asked for the umpteenth time. Leeteuk and Sungmin rolled their eyes and nodded, and then shifting their attention to the wedding coordinator clapping her hands, signalling for them to get into their positions. They obeyed and the ceremony started. The wedding march started and everyone was awed as Hye Soo slowly walked down the aisle. Her mom was wiping some tears, so was Kyuhyun's mom. What everyone else missed was, the 14 Super Junior guys elbowing each other until it reached Kyuhyun whose mouth was hanging wide open. He immediately closed it and took her in his arm towards the altar. 

(SKIP THE WEDDING DETAILS; I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE MOMENT )

I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.                                         the preacher said, smiling at the newlyweds. Kyuhyun gulped, faced Hye Soo and slowly lifted up her veil. Hye Soo blushed as Kyuhyun slowly came near to her, their lips only inches apart. As their lips met, both of them felt something that was unexplainable. 

I NOW GIVE YOU, Mr. and Mrs. Kyuhyun Cho!                                                                   the preacher said, adressing the audience. The two of them bowed down to them and then came the photographers taking lots of pictures of them and of the whole entourage. 

I'm really proud of you, son.                                                                                Mr. Cho said, as the photographer hired took pictures of their new family.

OMO! You are so beautiful, Hye-ah! You really have good genes from me and your father.                       Mrs. Choi said, proud at her daughter.

Mom, you're head's getting big.                                                                   Hye Soo laughingly told her and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

Excuse me, gents and ladies. We need to take the bride off to change into a dress for the reception.                     Sunny and IU said, leading Hye Soo out but was stopped by Kyuhyun's arm around her waist.

I'm not going to let her go, Sunny-ssi. If she needs to change, I'll go with her.                       Kyuhyun said, with a grin. IU hit him on his shoulder, causing him to wince.

Aigoo! You're going to have her for five nights, Kyuhyun-ssi. We want her with us the next few hours.                             IU told him, shaking one finger at him and then following the two back to the suite where they changed earlier.

 

( AT THE RECEPTION AREA )

LET US ALL RISE AND WELCOME THE NEWLYWEDS!                                                          it was Ae Mi at the podium. It was Kyuhyun who entered from one door while Hye Soo entered from another, making them meet at the aisle again. 

You look so beautiful today. More so, out of those clothes.                                                         Kyuhyun whispered to Hye Soo. 

Aigoo Kyuhyun. You're really that erted??                                       Hye Soo hissed at him since she was smiling at everyone. Hye Soo went to the Kwon twins and gave them hugs before going to the presidential table. Everyone enjoyed the food. Meanwhile, two Super Junior men has been eyeing the twins, making it obvious that they like them. It was Hye Soo who observed and saw that the two of them were really keeping an eye at the two girls, so she approached them and pulled them to where the twins were.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

UPDATE! I'M REALLY SORRY TO UPDATE SO LATE.. THE PAST TWO WEEKS, I HAD TWO PROJECTS AND IN BETWEEN THOSE PROJECTS I GOT SICK.. TSK.. ANYWAY, I'M GOING TO HAVE A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY IN CELEBRATION OF MY EONNIE'S BIRTHDAY, lovesj eonnie! ^^