Our Story starts....

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

Annyeong haseyo! This is your narrator and I'm here to tell you some information about our story today.

Choi Hye Soo, a half-Korean half-Filipina girl, is the only daughter of Filipina business tycoon, Choi Hye Seok who migrated first to America then to the Philippines after her husband's death when Hye Soo was just 11 years old. She established their business in the Philippines and is living currently for six years while they stayed in America for three years though they do make vacations back in Korea. The Choi Enterprises has a branch in every part of the South-East Asia, but the headquarters is really in the Philippines. Hye Soo, who's 19 years of age (turning 20), has a 2-year old Phil-Korean restaurant in the Philippines, situated in the Mall of Asia. It's one of the most visited restaurant by Koreans and Filipinos alike.

Anyway, I'm done with the introductions so, onto our story.... 

Our story starts, on the day Hye Soo turns 20 years of age.............

*the italicized sentences are said in Korean while the bold ones are said in english*

**The conversations are mostly in English since I know that some readers might have some difficulty in understanding. ***and because I can express more in English rather than in our language.. Mianhae***

 

 

What a lovely morning!                                                                                    Hye Soo said, peering out of her window from the top floor of their house. She likes her room, even though her mom told her that it's already the attic. Best buddies with her mom, she did convince her that it's fine with her. After all, the view is very beautiful up there though they're living in the city and almost have no other view than buildings. She asked her mom for a skylight though, and through it, she could see some stars every night.

Today's my birthday too! WWAAH! Appa, the mornings you give me are definitely the best.                           she said, referring to God. After praying she went to her bathroom and did her usual morning routine. She went down the stairs to find her mom on the table, reading her paper.

Omma! Good morning!                                                                               she greeted her mom as she came and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Her mom smiled at her and gave her a box nicely wrapped.

Omo! It's my gift! Gomawo omma! Saranghae!                                     Hye Soo said, hugging and kissing her mom. Choi Hye Seok chuckled and took another sip of her coffee.

So, where are you going today? No parties to go to?                                         she asked her daughter. Though she let her daughter do all she wanted to do, but she had the rule that she has to be home at 12 AM in the morning or else, Hye Soo will have to find another house to stay for the night.

Na amudedo anga. (I'm not going anywhere.) Wae omma?                                                                                         Hye Soo asked, as their maid served her her usual dose of breakfast.

Well, call your friends and tell them to come to the Diamond Hotel's Sky Lounge at 6 PM, wear nice clothes, arrasseo? I've booked the place for us.                she said, surprising her daughter since it's the first time her mom did actually want to be in a party with her friends. Harmless as they are, her mom doesn't approve of her going to places, and hanging out with them. They were all couples and it seems that Hye Soo was the only one who doesn't have a soul-mate/love one, making her jealous and impatient when it comes to love.

Omma, is that you? Are you sure? Gwaenchana or do you have a fever?                                    Hye Soo was really surprised. Her mom sighed, put down her paper and looked directly to her daughter's eyes.

Ne, I am sure and I don't have a fever. Aigoo this girl. Anyway, go find a nice beautiful dress to wear tonight. Jae Shi-ah will manage the restaurant today. And choose nice clothes for your friends too. Bring them with you, neh?                                   she told her daughter as she handed over a platinum gold credit card to her.

Ohhhh.. Credit card. Omma, GOMAWO!                                                                     she said in awe before embracing her mom again.

Arra... Arra... Now let me go because I need to go to the company.                                  her mom said, getting out of the hugs her daughter was raining down on her and she rushed out to the garage to the waiting car. Suddenly, her phone rang. She smilingly answered it when she heard the strum of guitar in the front door. It was her friends and they were singing...

Winter Child: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zk0U3ddJN4

The song they knew she loves to hear on her birthday. Though her birthday is April 15, this song is one of her favorites.

Aww!! You guys! Jinjja gomawo...                                                                      she told her friends, Dong Jae and her boyfriend Hyun Sung, Kaleen and Brandon, Seok Jin and Jun Tae and the last couple, Eun Kyo and Sang Byung. They gave her a smile and they all gathered her in their arms and had a group hug.

Okay, you surprised me this time but now, I'm going to surprise you..                              Hye Soo told them. They all came in the house and went directly to Hye Soo's room.

Since you're all here, I don't need to call you anymore. My mom gave me three gifts for today. She wants all of you to go with me to Diamond Hotel's Sky Lounge later at 6 PM for a party she prepared for me. And... WE GET TO GO SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES FOR TONIGHT WITH THIS!               she told them as she waved the platinum gold credit card to them.

WOAH! You have a cool mom, birthday girl!                                                                 the girls squealed.

Now, get off of the couch and let's go to the mall. Can't waste anytime procratinating here!                       Hye Soo said, as she pulled them off the couch.

So, where are we going?                                                                                            Sang Byung asked who received a couple of rolling eyes.

Mall of Asia of course! We can eat lunch at my resto later.                                    Hye Soo said, as all of them piled into the van that they jointly owned.

Arra. MALL OF ASIA, HERE WE COME!                                                                        Sang Byung exclaimed, with a few cheers from the girls as he geared up the engine and drove to the said mall.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT... WILL BE WORKING ON THE KGM UPDATE NOW.. ^^

PLEASE GIVE THIS STORY SOME LOVE! GOMAAWOOO! <3

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING:

ruanmory NanooCookie sjfangirl lyzacnblue501 AND sungmin_pumpkin96

JEONGMAL GOMAPTA!! <3