A Tired Day......

It's like a Fairy Tale

Dara's POV

What's up with Ji???? He didn't speak for a word since I came back from the rest room.... Had he gone mad????

"Wae?" He looked at me as I asked him....

"Why are you so quiet??" I asked... out of curious..

"Shhh! I'm thinking..."

"Huh? Think of ???"

"How to torture you......." He smirked.

"Mworago?"

"Got it! Go and grab anything I could eat...."

"Yea? Anything?" I emphasized on Anything word. Knowing what I was gonna do, he warned, " Yep, don't bring any silly things! Ofcourse I know what you are up to.."

"Huh?"

"Go on MOVE!" He pushed me out of the stereo...... and slammed the door behind me as soon as I reached out of his stereo.

I rushed to a shop and bought some ramen.... *Beep...Beep*  Who was that? I took out the phone and found the caller ID named MY HANDSOME SMART OPPA JI???? I answered the phone....

"What have you got?"

"Ramen.."

"I don't like it..... Get some smoothies!"

"Ya!" Too late.... he hung up before I could yell at him...... I rushed to another shop to get what he ordered me....

A message popped out... It was him again... A coffee?????

Ok.... Calm down Calm down! I rushed to the coffee shop to get a cup of coffee. Then another message then another then another then another again..... I was tired already.... My hands were fulled with bags of food. Another message???? I took out the phone and read the message that told me to come back.. Thanks god that he was satisfied with only that... The sky had grew dark when I planned to make my way back.

I opened the door and he yelled at my face....

"What took you so long?"

"Because you ordered many and I am not a machine ok?"

"You know that I could die of hunger.."

"Why don't you go get yourself then?"

"Because you know I am a SUPER STAR!" He seemed proud to be a so-called-super-star....

"What the heck?!"

"Arr.... you are so dumb that you won't know what I mean.. Off to dinner...."

"Never changed....never" I shook my head.

"I heard it." He smirked.

Then he digged into his own food. He looked so cute even when he was devouring like an evil! No wonder why I liked him! I sat down on the sofa across him, feeling really tired. I just dozed off right in front of him. I shifted toward my dreamland when I felt something warm covered my body.... All I heard in my ears was "Sorry that I made you tired!" Then I was in my total sleep....

 

Thanks for your supports!!! I hope you like this...

Sorry about the late update though...