Troubles without her

It's like a Fairy Tale

Ji-yong's POV

Something must be bothering her in these days. She kept ignoring me which made me worried about her. Was she mad at me after I had built a close relationship with her for several weeks??? I had been thinking about her everytime and everyday... What worse was that she kept disappearing out of my sight! Today again~ I hadn't see her...

"KWON JI-YONG!!!!!" I jumped at that yell..

"Neh?"

"What did I say??" I looked at my boss dumb-founded.

"Ab-about M___V???" Hoping that this was a correct answer...

"YOU KEPT ZOOMING OUT!! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TOLD YOU TO FOCUS ON MY SPEECH OR THE MEETING YOU ARE ATTENDING???" He yelled at me.

!!!! I should have more focused on meeting..........

"I'm sorry!" was the only word I could say.

Then, he continued telling us about the solo albums we had to make. What? Did I hear SOLO ALBUM??? My eyes were brightened at the thought of the solo album. I wanted to be a solo singer but I didn't have a chance to but now he was offering us to make the solo album. Damn! I was so delighted.

" Sir! " Tae yang, he was so polite toward our boss! Anyway, he continued his conversation while I was taking in a sip of water. " Can I ask Ji-yong to create the lyrics for my album!"

Haha! He needed my genius help! Hehe...

Boss nodded.

" Can I ask another question? " This guy was filled with question.... I amusingly shook my head!

" Can I call some models to act on my MV? "

" Sure! Any question? "

We shook our heads. Then the meeting was dismissed. I wondered who Tae yang would be calling for his music videos.

 

Dara's POV

Everything was in a rush. I kept running from here and there, shooting MVs, going to the stereos and singing the songs each and everyday! Every night I went back to sleep straight, not even wanting to watch the dramas and all!

" Girls our song will be debuted coming week! So be prepared for that! " It was the message I kept hearing almost like everyday. My worries and nervous grew day by day as I was counting down the days. I was excited but yet I wasn't that confident over my voice. What if it cracks? What if I couldn't sing well on the stage? I shook my head but then I saw a figure came into our dancing stereo.

" Oppa! " Chearin beamed. Again, I admitted that the jelousy took over whenever I saw him and her together. He took a glance at me and I rolled my eyes as if I was searching for something. 

" Oppa are you busy these days? " 

" Ofcourse! Oppa is busy these days! " Aish! Being cheesy "OPPA?" Humph! I excused myself and rushed out the room, deliberately bumping to the shoulder of Ji-yong's. I could hear the giggling but as if I cared. 

" Dara! Can you help me with my solo album? " Ji-yong pulled my wrist. I shot a glare and replied, " Why don't you ask your OPPA girl? " , emphasizing on this OPPA word.

" Who? " He asked me with a question mark on his face as if I accused him wrong. "Great job, Ji-yong but you can't trick me!"

" What are you talking about? "

I folded my arms and just watched him.

" Aw... Chearin?. "

" Thanks god that you know! Now if you excuse me. "

" Aren't you my assistant? You should help me with it?"

" Nah! I'm busy as you see. " I shrugged and tried to walk away.

" Then go! If you are expecting me to sleep with you again tonight! "

" what?" My eyes widened and gasped at his childish behavior.

" See ya, I'll text you the time bye! " with that he walked away. I was left with jaws dropped. What kind of evil was he??

Ji-yong's POV

Mwahhhahaha! Look at her face! She was just jealous and it was fun to ! I was glad that I took a little piece of living in her heart! I grinned from ear to ear as I rushed toward my stereo.