Infinity Love

It's like a Fairy Tale

Dara’s POV

“Thanks for the lunch!” It came out as a whisper as I walked toward the beautiful pond. “And for letting me see such a beautiful wonderful place.”

He grinned wide and said, “You’re welcome and by the way…”

“Eh?”

“Do you want to take a picture here?” I stared at him as if he was an alien. “ You know, next time you’re going to be busy and you won’t have time to have fun like you do now.”

“Really? Dose it that hard and busy to be an idol?”

“Yea but not really. Since you are really hardworking, anyway photos?”

I grinned to the phone screen which he held out, tiptoeing to get fit into this small screen for both of us. What I didn’t notice was his face and mine were only a few centimeter no.. actually, our cheeks were even touching. I was blushing like hell from this sudden touch. I bet he didn’t notice it.

“Wow it came out well..” He muttered as he checked the picture.

“It is?”

“Yup!” He showed me the picture, with me blushing pink. I walked toward the pond, admiring the beauty again as he walked back to keep all those blankets and things away.

Ji-yong’s POV

I finished keeping everything away so, I walked back toward Dara to move onto the next spot. I was about to call her but the words stuck inside my mouth as I saw a beauty standing by the pond. I knew Dara was so beautiful but she was being extra hyper beautiful; I couldn’t even find words to describe her beauty. I sneakily took out my phone and captured her beauty. As soon as I’d captured, she turned toward me. I moved back and for, pretending to look for a good spot to capture.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“No-nothing..”I rubbed my back and said, “So, shall we move onto the next spot?”

She nodded and smiled. Ok… Ji-yong, control your heart. It’s bombarding against my chest.

“Wow! So wonderful…” Dara wondered out loud and jumping up and down like a kid who just got her ice-cream once we got to the Underwater World. I chuckled.

“I know.. I’m genius, right?” I smirked.

“Aigoo! Arraseo arraseo..” She grinned and sang, “As long as it makes a crazy man happy~”

“Yah! Who are you calling crazy man, huh? Aish..” I yelled her as I walked with her. She stuck her tongue out at me and continued observing the jelly fishes.

“Jellies have different colors. I love them..” Dara clapped as she said that.

“How come! You loved them and not me who brought you here…” I blurted out.

She stared at me.

“Ok my bad.”

“Hahaha what a funny joke.” She stuck her tongue out at me and whispered, “ Jelly, this guy is really bad.”

“Oho who is bad?”

She didn’t answer me back and just wandered around. There was a crowd, watching the jellies that emit light. Dara tiptoed, darting here and there to catch a glimpse of it.

Dara’s POV

“Ahhh…I can’t see a thing.” I muttered as I tried to break out the crowd.

“Excuse me! Can you move a bit?” Ji-yong poked a girl’s back. She gasped and nodded, finally letting us pass through the crowd toward the front position. Ji-yong held onto both of my shoulders as he lightly pushed me through the crowd.

“There we go!” He whispered as he laid his chin on my shoulder. I didn’t know why but I found myself grinning. My heart was beating really fast and my cheeks were burning hot. After for like a few minutes, we got out from there and I felt disappointed since we were apart from each other.

Then we walked along the street, darting from shops to shops. We had a lot of fun there. Finally, he led me to the car and drove toward a special place which he promised me to take me to.

“Namsam Tower?”

He smiled and nodded.

“You still remember it? How come you still…”

“I remember every single thing about you.” He said in a soft tone. And I was touched. Kwon Ji-yong, you wouldn’t know how much I was praying to god that this wasn’t a dream. I just grinned and looked forward.

Both of us bought a pair of locks and the keys. Then I wrote down mine while he wrote down his.

I looked down at my lock which I wrote and satisfied with it.

Kwon Ji-yong, I was lucky that I met you and I’ll love you forever with an infinity love.

Ji-yong’s POV

We agreed not to look each other’s locks or to read them. I looked at mine, escaping a grin from my lips.

Dara, you are the only one I’ll keep in my heart for an infinity time.

I carefully tied it beside Dara’s. I was about to take a glance at hers but then Dara covered hers up and glared at me. Then we moved onto the restaurant and had dinner and went back. I stood by the door and said, “Good night, Sweetie!”

“Stop it..”

“Arraseo …. Chagiya.”

“Ugh! Stop it.”

“Ok.” I walked off and heard her whisper, “Thanks, Ji.” Again my heart skipped a beat at this single word. And I didn’t know what had happened but one did I realized was my lips were on hers.


P.S : Arghhhhhh!!!! Sorry for this boring and late update again… thanks for your patient.. loving you guys