BE Happy!!!

It's like a Fairy Tale

Thanks a lot for supporting me.... kyaaaaa!

Tae Yang's POV

"Dara... Dara" I kept calling her but she ran away.. There must be something which had disappointed her! What made her cry??? Those question marks bubbled up in my mind until I found out Ji-yong with Chaerin. Crap! Did he break another girl's heart again? No way! I hoped Dara would not fall in love with him~ Damn it! Now all I needed to do was follow her to know the reason why she cried.. Seriously she was so pretty and I couldn't let a pretty girl be sad in front of me...        

Ji-yong's POV

I thought I heard someone calling Dara but when I turned I saw nothing but only Tae-yang running out of the canteen? Hmmm Strange! Did she come here? Then where was she? I wondered around the canteen, searching for Dara but didn't see her ~

"Oppa...OPPA! What's wrong with you?" Chaerin looked angry.

"Emm.... yes?"

"What are you looking for?"

"Arrr.... Nothing.." I lied but my eyes were still searching for Dara.

"You liar~ If you don't, then can you keep eyes on me?"

"Ok ok araseo. You are like my mum~"

"Yah! We are siblings, aren't we?"

"Aish! Don't retort your oppa!"

"OK~"

Yes, Chaerin was my little sister and she loved me so much and envied me. I knew that even though she never mention that... Dara was in her group, 2ne1 so, I hoped they would get along with each other pretty well.. But then Dara____ Where was she?

"I gotta go.." Chaerin got up.

"Already going???"

"Yep already... since I have something to plan for my group song"

I patted her head and said, " That's my girl! "

"Yah! Who is your girl?" she yelled and walked away..

I rushed back to the stereo to meet with Dara but found nobody~

Dara's POV

I heard the foot steps from the outside of the ladies' room. They stopped right in front of this room. I shouldn't cry I made up my mind and pushed the door to open and found Tae-Yang??

He smiled at me and said, " Why did you ran away? "

"I eh-- I emm I" I couldn't find a word to answer...

"It's ok. Now let's complete our lunch together at another place. Seriously my stomach is grumbling~ guee guee"

I laughed at his act and nodded. We walked together toward his motor bike.

"Be relax! Because you are going to ride this powerful bike driven by a handsome prince you know?"

"Ok Ok Handsome prince~ haha"

"Hold on tight! Here we go..."

Whoosh! Seriously, next time I swore that I wasn't going to right this thing... I felt jellies egering to go out of my throat from my stomach while I was riding this thing. I wished we had arrived to a restaurant in a minute...

As we arrived, I was like froze. I took a few minutes to return to my normal position. Gosh! How can be that quick? Together, we entered into a restaurant and ate spicy ramens which were pretty good... Then we walked around to look for an ice-cream shop.. We had them which made my mood lighted up a bit...

After all those thing, he drove me back to my apartment and I had really fun... Then he said as we reached to my block, " Be Happy, ok? You shouldn't be sad because a sad face could ruin your pretty face.. "

"Araseo araseo.. Tae Yang shiii and Thanks! " I waved him good bye and walked up to my room.

Yea! I should be happy.. I know but but I couldn't let this love go.. My heart ached each and every time. I thought of Ji being with another girl. I couldn't just stand this.. May be May be ~~ He was discussing something with her...

I shook my head... What was wrong with you, Dara?

I slightly opened the door, dragging myself toward my bed and ofcourse I was really tired -___- I threw myself up onto the bed and found unusual thing under me...

"What was that?" I murmured... and slowly removed the blanket and---and found Ji???? Underneath me????? 0.o

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys thanks thanks a lot for supporting me!!!!

So, It has been the longest update huh????