Misunderstanding

It's like a Fairy Tale

Ji-yong's POV

I meant look at her face!!! She was so pissed off when I said, "Whatever you think!" And Hyung thought that we really were dating... What a nice thing! I really like to be with her.. I really am!

After a couple of arguments with me, Dara was dragged away by Bom since they had a teaser shooting today.. Actually, I was a bit worried about her because this was her very first time and she never willed to get attention from the people.. Sometimes I wondered why she was here.... But then thanks god that she applied to the same company with me!!!

Hyung snapped out my thoughts by saying, " Are you gonna stay here the whole day??? " out of nowhere.

" No... " I shook my head and asked, " Why?? "

 

" Since you know... you are looking pleased and thinking about something deeply." He scratched his head...

"Ok then let's go... hyung! We need to focus more on this song, Lies. To answer your question, I was thinking about this MV creation~" With that I darted out of the room, leaving him with a confused look on his face.

Dara's POV

"Sandara! Good job! You did well..." The manager smiled at me.

"Neh! I'll try harder." I was satisfied with my job. I did really well.

"Hey!" Bom popped out from somewhere.

"Yea?"

"You did a great job and was that all because of Ji-yong?? Wow he's smart!"

"Wait.... wait! I'm the one who did all these things and you should say SMART to Me! Not to HIM!!!" I huffed.

"Ok then.... you know??? I'll keep it as a secret if you don't want to..."

"UNNIE???" I cut her line.

"Ok Ok but then you guys are so cu..."

"Yah!"

"Sorry..." She giggled and made a face at me.

Aish! It was all because of him. What if Chaerin misunderstand us??? My eyes darted off to Chaerin. No wonder why he like this girl! She was exactly like him.... *Sigh*

"Oppa!"  Chaerin ran up to Ji-yong and hugged him. Seeing this sight, I didn't know why I felt a twinge inside my heart.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry Sorry Really sorry for making you guys wait for a long time... I have an exam these days so, I don't get to update this story.

Thanks a lot for your patience!!! You guys are perfect readers..... Thanks a lot!

Please keep supporting my story.... Again thanks for everything.....