Stupid Liar

It's like a Fairy Tale

Dara’s POV

I felt the warmth over my face as the sun rays touched my face. Somehow I felt really complete. I had never been this delighted before. I walked toward the bathroom to clean up. I stopped by the mirror, realizing my pink lips. I blinked twice, wondering whether I had bitten my own lips in my sleep. I touched my lips, recognizing the last night kiss with Ji-yong. I looked in the mirror, only to see me Sandara Park blushing like hell. The alarm rang, making me jump out of fright. I peeped out of the bathroom to see the clock, striking nine. “OMG!!!!! I’M LLLAATTTEEE.” I screamed as I rushed into things. Then I headed out of the room toward the dance practice room. Hell yes that I was going to debut in two days. I ran and panted as I reached the door of the room.

“Omona! Dara…” I was greeted by Bom. “Why in a rush???”

“Bommie… am I late???”

“Just on time!”

“Omo thanks ..”

Bom started to walk away but retreated back toward me to say, “ You’ll have to sing a song named “Kiss” with Chaerin. Trust me the lyrics suit you… It’s just like you who hide the feelings around your boyfriend~”

I blushed as the last night kiss came up into my mind again. “Omo omo you’re blushing… so, did you guys…”

“BOM!” I warned.

“Ok ok..” She just shrugged and walked off. Then, we started practicing the dance over and over again. Bom was the one who cutely pouted and whined. I didn’t know that I had such a cute friend. I mean all of the members of 2ne1 are talented plus me. We were done with practice and were resting for a bit. Suddenly, Ji-yong barged in.

“Your b.f is here~” Bom sang. I just gave her a death glare.

“Oppa…” Argh again……..  I detested this sound so much in life. I didn’t think I could bare this Oppa sound longer.

“Chae! How is your group doing??” Ji-yong said after giving me a wink. Argh that jerk!

“Everything is going under control and Dara’s going to sing solo and Bom too…”

“Oh really???”

“Yea.. Dara is going to sing a song named..” Oh no! Don’t say it… No please don’t… I kept praying and praying. “KISS…”

We both stared at each other for a moment and then he was grinning from ear to ear while my cheeks were turning crimson red. Bom looked from Ji-yong to me and dragged me toward Ji-yong while Chaerin walked away.

“What is the meaning of this??” Bom asked as we reached near Ji-yong.

I just hung my head low while Ji-yong proudly answered, “We…” I gave don’t-you-dare look and he ignored and continued, “Kissed!” Damn it… … Both of my eyes were widened. Bom was giggling and she seemed so happy to hear that. Damn it Bom. Ok she wasn’t in my friend list…

“Can I borrow your friend for awhile???” Ji-yong asked with an amused smile.

“Why not??? I don’t have the right to hold onto her since you’re her b.f….” There she went with giggling again. Basically, I was dragged along by Ji-yong toward his stereo.

 

Ji-yong’s POV

“Why the hell did you just say out there to Bommie??” Dara yelled as we both entered into the stereo.

“Well I just stated the truth..” I shrugged. Dara’s cheeks were burning hot, turning into tomato. “Ja… let’s practice, shall we??”

Dara went back to normal and nodded before singing along the couple song, “Hello!” with me. It was almost done. We were just fixing here and there in order to get a perfect song. For me I thought this song was just perfect since she would be the one singing with me.

“Ji-yong, I think we need to fix this out because you know I can’t sing high key.” She explained and I just nodded and finally blurted out, “You know how much you’re so lucky?”

“Me ??? Lucky??? Why??”

“So many girls proposed me and wanted me to sing with them.. I mean so many female celebrities are yearning to sing a couple song with me but… I ignored them…and I chose you.”

“Yeah??? Aww I see you must be so influenced by my voice, huh?” She teased and I shook my head, answering, “It’s because you’re the only one I feel like singing a couple song with.” Then I dreamily stared at her. She blushed and bit her lower lips. That made my heart rate goes wild. Without a hesitation, I excused out for myself.

Dara’s POV

“Did Ji-yong just confess me?” The question popped up as soon as Ji-yong went out. I kept thinking about last night kiss and smiling to myself.

I’m so sorry but I love you

With a phone rang, I startled. Wait a minute! Where did I heard this song??? It seemed so familiar in my ears… Without checking the caller ID, I picked up Ji’s phone.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Aww.. yeoboseyo….who is it?” The girl answered. Imm this sounded fishy.

“I’m Mr.Kwon’s secretary.”

“Oh I see! Then bye.”

“Wait! May I know who you are? Cause I need to inform.”

“I’m his dongsaeng, Chaerin.” Then she hung up. CHAERIN????? DONGSAENG????? Haha so funny… I felt a little bit happy but at the same time sad that he was still keeping secrets from me. And  yet he even played my feelings these days. I felt betrayed. Why couldn’t he tell me the truth??? Why always lies??? Why didn’t he tell me whenever I brought up the jealousy??? Did he make fun of me and my feelings on him?

“Hey!” Ji-yong came in but I couldn’t find a word to describe my….argh!

“Dara? What happened?” He sat down on the coach beside me.

“WHAT HAPPENED??? NOW YOU ASK! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT CHAERIN WAS YOUR SIS, HUH?” I yelled.

“Oh that… I…” He chuckled. Did he just chuckle???

“Ha you had so much fun while playing my feelings right?” I accusingly asked.

“What? Dara, no..”

“Why always lies? Why secrets???”

“Did you ask me?”

“But you should tell me..” The words came out as a murmur.

“What am I??? I should always report my daily routine to you??? Huh?” Ji-yong growled.

Without me knowing, I felt a single tear tickled down from my eyes. Then I just ran away again.