Good Night!!!

It's like a Fairy Tale

Dara's POV

*What the hell? Why was he here by the way*

I peeped at his calm face and yet he was cute, wondering why he was here on my bed in the first place. He scratched his head and yawned. "Cute!" I whispered under my breathe. Suddenly, his lips curled upwards and said, " I know I do! "

What the ? Did he just.......SAID WHAT? He dragged himself up to sit on my bed.

"What are you doing here on-my-bed?" I yelled, trying to change the subject.

"Why are you late by the way?" He stated without answering mine??

"I was asking yo...."

"You left me with loads and loads of works after the meeting. Seriously, are you my assistant or am I your assistant??" He cut off my line.

"Mian! I didn't know that." I wore the puppy eyes this time.

"Well! I guess I need to assign you over-time job.. " He smirked.

Ji's POV

" Wh....Wha..What?" She stammered.

"Yes, honey! I guess you understand me. "

"Argh! That's too much___ ..." she whined. " But when?"

"Tonight!" I gave her an innocent smile.

" No way! " she shouted.

" Yes way! " I said it cool. " These have to be finished by tomorrow at 8 sharp! "

I threw a bag of papers toward her. Her jaws dropped and she was shocked I guessed. "Impossible!" she murmured. "You've got to be kidding me.. " she shook her head.

"Do I look like I'm kidding to you?" I wore my poker face, serious yet handsome XP.

"ok ok!" she sighed.

Starting from that point, she started digging into the signing progress which I assigned her to do. What the hell? Can she stay without saying a word to me??? I raised an eye-brow.

"Hmmm.... I'm hungry." I complained but still she ignored me. "Hello? Are you deaf?"

"Help yourself!" was the only word she talked. Great! I walked toward the living room and the TV plus, turned the volume up since Channel V was playing the Kpop playlist.. I heard huge foot-steps storming out of the bedroom and here she comes! *Click* I smirked.

"Yah! What is wrong with you? Huh?" I yelled at her.

"I am working so please be quiet."

"Ptttf.." I imitated her. " I am working so please be quiet. Pttf "

"KWON JI-YONG!" She shouted.

"Ok ok got it!" I gave up.

She stormed back into the bedroom and I didn't have anything to do so, I followed her to the bedroom.

"Tired?" I asked.

No reply..

"Want to sleep?"

still no reply.

"Yeobo, are you tired? If you are, you can sleep by your oppa side.." I teased.

"Aish! What's up with you?" She retorted.

"Yeobo! Good night!"

"Aish! Stop that right away.." She started mumbling but I pretended to be asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Thanks Thanks........... :D