What.....

It's like a Fairy Tale

Ji-yong's POV

"What?" We both shouted, looking at each other...

Anyway, I felt a little bit satisfied with this comment but god I needed to pretend....

"YAh! Wh--What are you talking about? She is just my assistant, ok?"

"Really? Ji-yong-ah.... We need to talk about this song Li...." Oh no! Tae Yang was gonna split the song's name out... Crap!! 

"Arrrr..... Why are you still here, Dara? Get out... This is my privacy ok?" I cut the line so that Dara won't remember this song back.... Crap! It was really embarrassing for me.... Crap Holy Carp... As soon as she went out of the room after her eyes glared to me, I started talking about our business... How to make this MV.... I knew that I had to be the one to decide the scene and all but I also needed my gang plans so....

"Kyaaa Let's start our meeting, Shall we???" I said while rubbing my hands together.

"I think we should make this MV in grey...." Tae Yang said...

"NO WAY!!! I guess we should make more.... more"

"More interesting, right?" Dae-saung completed Seungri's sentence...

These guys!!! "Whoa! Easy man we need to think of a plot, setting and all... Where? What? Ji-yong any ideas?"

There was a silence in a moment~ I just created the song but I was not that good at..... No way cross that I was not that good at    Yep!!! I needed to think think think...

I took a glance at my lyrics.... I only saw Dara's face  -____-

" Ok I want to tell you guys about my feelings in it.. So that you guys could think about it.."

"We are listening to you then;" They looked at me.

I told them about my feelings on that song... How I wanted to protect Dara from the dangers and all~

"So, you have a lot of feelings in it... Who is she?" TOP asked finally..

*Gulp* I knew it!! I knew it from the beginning that he was going to ask me...

I turned to Tae Yang, " So, Let's make it ok? "

"Yah! Don't change the subject! Who is she?" TOP forced me..

"Yep! Hyun tell us... we want to know this noona. Is she cute? Pretty? Please~" Seungri pouted.

"Emmm.... she is..." Before I could answer, my phone rang because of a message..

I'll be at the canteen..

Who could this be??? I rushed out of the room because of this unknown message..... As soon as I barged into the canteen, I saw a familiar figure sitting at the corner, smiling at me.. CL???