Lovers???

It's like a Fairy Tale

Bom's POV

*Brriiiing.... Wake up Wake up Bomiiii-shi..*

"Arrr.. This alarm! You are freaking annoying!" I closed my ears with my pillows but still that sound wave kept entering into my ears! I stretched out my legs and dragged myself up from the lovely bed. Today I felt like I was so attracted to bed so, I couldn't get up from there. With my sleepy eyes, I checked the schedule. My eyes widened when I saw ,

TREASER SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly checked the time and it said, " 7 AM???? "

I rushed into the bathroom! " I need to remind Dara too! " I murmured as I rushed out of my room after changing clothes.

*Knock Knock*

No reply..

May be she is asleep... I opened the door and it wasn't locked last night I guess... Then I couldn't believe what I saw! A figure of a boy beside Dara??? Sleeping together???? I rubbed my eyes and looked at that again... What the heck? I was stilled, making a decision to wake or not to wake.

Walking out is the best idea I guessed.. I tip-toed out of the room slowly, trying not to wake them up. I took a glance at that young cute couple... This was so sweet! I opened up the door and saw a tall manly figure right in front of the door.

"Oh My God!!!!" I startled.

Great! Great! I ruined Dara's beautiful sleep.

"Who is that???" Dara asked behind me from the bed. *Crap*

 

 

Dara's POV

I stretched out when I heard a voice from the door, asking who was that. There was no reply so, I opened up my eyes and saw Ji-yong! I closed my eyes again to sleep.

I opened my eyes again... JI-YONG???? BESIDE MEEEE????

"YA!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE????" I shouted at him.

He yawned and got up from the bed, asking, " Awake?"

"Ya! I'm asking why you are here..."

"Because.................... You asked me to sleep beside you last night..."

"What? Nonsense..."

"It's truth."

"Nope."

"Yes you did.."

"Ya! I told you..." Then I noticed the two figure at the door, looking at us in a confused way. Both Ji-yong and I turned around and saw...

"Bom?" "Hyung?" We both called out.

"So, who's gonna explain this to me???" TOP said, tapping his chin. "Are you two *ahem* dating???"

 

We both answered, "NOO!"

 

"Aish! Don't be shy! We understand you... " Bom stated.

"Ya! I said no..." I yelled but Ji-yong grinned and said, " Whatever you think! "

"Then yes..." Bom smiled and TOP said, " Ji-yong, you should tell me that she's your girlfriend! "

What the ?????