It was like a fairy Tale! (Chapter-1)

It's like a Fairy Tale

“ It has been a while that I haven’t met you , Ji.”, without knowing anything these words came out of my mouth. It’s my first time in Korea. The airport was so splendid and huge. I could not even recognize it as an airport rather than a castle.

“Sandara!”, I heard someone called my name so, I turned around to have a look at that person. It was a manager from YG entertainment which I was going to work for. He offered me a cup of coffee so I was having it. Suddenly, I saw a group of girls being like a group of lion hunting for their food. “Please wait here, ok!” the manager told me. I just sat down and examined what the heck was going on. The manager ran towards those lions and it seemed like he was helping someone out of that group. I was about to see who that person was but…..

“Sis!” , a cold hand touched my shoulder so, I turned around to know who it was. “Oh! Thundara, what are you doing here? You would be noticed by your fans. Go back!”, I warned him but he did not even care.

“It’s ok. They won’t notice me because of those glasses I wear. Ah! I think it is Big Bang group out there with group of girls. They came back from Japan.”

“What is the leader’s name? G-Dragon?”

“ Yea! Have you met him? He’s such a smart guy.”

“Oh! Not really! From the K-pop groups, I am interested in only MBLAQ. MBLAQ is the BEST!”

“You must be kidding me. Sis, you are the best!”

“Okay!”

“So, see you!”

By waving his hand, he disappeared from my sight. The group of girls was not there any longer. I lost my chance of seeing Big Bang. I did not think this group was as cuter as Ji and Thundara. I could see the manager making his way back to me. “Shall we go?”, The manager asked so, I just nodded and followed him.

On the way, he explained me a lot about YG company but the problem was that I did not interest in that topic. As soon as our car entered into the garage, I saw three more girls who were really cute and y. CL was chosen as the leader because of her courage and persistence. In addition, she was so y but there was an error concerning with her face. That was her eyes were sometimes looking both sides of left and right. Park Bom was the most cute girls who had a really slender y thigh and calves. She was a perfect girl. Next, I meant the last one was Minzy, the youngest y and wild girl but she was not really that cute and pretty.

“May I introduce? (or) You’ll introduce yourself?”, Manager asked. CL said, “ Myself is better I think. I’m CL. Hope you guys would help me with everything!”

“Bom! Bom! That is my name.”, Bom introduced herself cheerfully. Minzy introduced herself, “Hi! I’m Minzy.”

I nodded, knowing that it was my turn but I could not find a word for that. At last, I spoke out…

“Dara, you can call me that name. It seems easier.”

“Alright! Dara shi, what a nice name! Love you at first sight.”, Bom broke up the silence suddenly.

“Today, you guys may take a rest. Your schedule is tight for tomorrow.”, the manager warned us.

“Let’s go!”, Bom said. “ I’m really tired of standing.”

“Ok…..Ok!”  I replied, “Go up first!”

They all went up and I was left alone with my huge luggage and a basket, replete with many stuffs. I was a bit skinny and my thigh and calves were really tiny so, I moved step by step slowly towards the stairs as a snail. I guess everyone would tell, “Oh! Poor Dara !”

I heard someone shouted with a bold voice, “Why are you carrying all those stuffs by yourself?” Who the heck is disturbing me? I wanted to say that was none of his business but I held my tongue and moved on.

“Ya! Don’t you hear me?” He shouted, “It seem like I’ve to help you.”

He pulled my things from my hand and ran up the stairs ahead me. He was a tall handsome guy. I ran up the stairs to my room and saw him standing in front of my room.

“Emm….  Here’s the bonus for you!” I took out the money from my purse.

“Are you new here? Don’t you know…?”

“What? Is it too little? Sorry, I don’t have that much and I’m not an artist yet, mian.”

He burst out into the laughter and said, “OK……ok! I’ll take that.”

“What’s so funny? Anyway, Thanks!”

“Nothing… Nothing,”, he replied.

“Top…Top! Where the hell are you?”, someone called out a name from the corner.

“Oh…. Gosh! He’s calling me. I’m right here.”

 “Is that your name? Top?”

“Yea.”

“ What the hell are you doing? I told you to focus on your work.”, a man from the corner behind me shouted.

“ And you, the new artist, don’t mess up my work and my Big Bang.”

“She didn’t do any mistake.” Top said.

“Are you her lawyer, Top?”

I was mad as  I turned around to retort him but…

“Ji!”

I knew that I should pretend so, I shouted,

“ What’s the matter with you , K..Kwon… Ji-yong?”

He looked straightly into my eyes in amazement. I was happy to meet him but I felt a little bit pain that he lied me. He was not an ordinary guy who I had loved.

“D…Da…Da-ra?”, finally Ji spoke.