Sleeping together again!

It's like a Fairy Tale

Dara's POV

Today was really tiring for me *Phew*! Was that the everyday life for an idol??? But-tt this was just a start for me though.... I walked back to my apartment after bowing and saying continously thank you to everyone in the stereo.. Yes, I was done with photo shooting!!! Being proud that I had done something great....

*Duddd Duddd* Message??

I checked the phone and saw Ji-yong's message : Call ME!

What was up with him again?? I ignored it and walked inside my room. My heart pinched when I replayed the picture of Chaerin and Ji-yong together.

I clicked the lights on and dragged myself into the bathroom. I took a shower, since I needed some refreshment... I changed into my night dress, slowly walking to my bed.

I landed my body onto the soft bed! "My Beddie you won't know how much I missed you...." I murmured.

"Arrr!"

"Eh!" Aish! Was I hallucinating his voice? I shifted to the other side of the bed and slept but then I could feel someone breathing behind my back. May be just because I was tired... I thought but again the warm breathe touch my neck. Oh no! GHOST?????

Can't be............... THIEF? ROBBER??? STALKER??? My eyes widened at the thought of those things...

I quitely got up from my bed and grabbed my comb which was lying on the desk beside my bed. I held up high and hit the figure under the blanket which was sleeping next to me while closing my eyes...

Ji-yong's POV

"Ah! Oh! Ah!" I shouted out as I was hurt because of being hit by the comb. I looked up and saw Dara closing her eyes with the comb in her hand.

"Yah! Will you stop it???" I shouted at last.

She jumped off from the bed and her jaws dropped as she recognised me.

"W-Wh-What are you doing here?"

"Sleeping ofcourse!"

"Don't you have a room to sleep!"

"Ofcourse not! Aish... Look what you've done! I've a MV shooting tomorrow... Aish"

"Sorry...."

"Yah! Go get the first aid! Sorry is the only word you can say???"

She rushed to get the first aid and came back.

"Here!" She handed me.

"Yah! You are the one who hit me! You need to cure it!"

"Eh???" With that, she sat beside me and applying the gel on my face where she hit. ! Why did she look so angelic in this dress??? It made her so pure and innocent... It made me want to kiss her and hug her and never let her go...

She looked up to me, meeting my eyes. Caught red-handed! I knew I should look away but my gaze wasn't leaving her innocent angelic face even for a second.

"Dara...."

"Yeah?" She blinked.

"C-can I tell you something??" My heart was racing..

She nodded..

"I lo___ Argh! Can I sleep here tonight???" Her face fell.

"Again???"

"Yes! Please???"

"Ok..." I wanted to hug her and tell her that I love her but will be rejected if I tell her my feelings??? Will we awkward??? Will we become strangers??? Argh! This was driving me crazy..