Chapter 4

It's like a Fairy Tale

P.S : Dear my audiences,

                                 I'm really sorry to keep you guys waiting for a long time....... and Thanks a lot again for supporting me ^^smiley

 

 

I just watched her walking away from me. Should I let her go like this? It was like a mess in my mind. I just wanted to help her but she ran away.

" DARA! " I heard myself shouting out loud her name..... She turned back and looked blankly at me. My eyes met her bright eyes. Suddenly, I didn't know what to say but then,

"You know what? I am your SENIOR so, becareful with your words and I'm just helping my boss not you........... You need to understand that! If you didn't sing well, not only you will suffer the whole 2ne1 and YG group will suffer.... That's the only reason why I'm here.......... Do you think I'm......? Nope,,,, I just walk away and it's the best way for now I think............ Remember that Job is Job and Personal is Personal. Got it?"

Then, I turned back and stormed towards my own studio as fast as I could. "What the ___ ?" I said myself as soon as I got back to my studio. I decided to refresh my mind so that I would be more relax I thought. I rushed to my car and drove off to a park.

"!" I didn't think of my appearance. I hadn't covered anything to my face. So, how could I relax like a normal guy? I recognised myself swearing, " !" as my car turned its wheels towards my office. I got out of the car, made a rush towards the studio as soon as I reached to the YG office again. It was a place where I could open up my feelings and all..... So that I could forget about Dara.........

I took a cup of coffee with me on the way. Hoping nobody would see me angry, I rushed towards the door and slammed it as hard as I could.........................

"Bang!"

This sound made me feel a little bit better......... I scanned at the ceilings because I didn't want my fans to see me angry..... I checked out the secret CCTVs and BB Cameras............. By the time I thought I was sure that there wasn't any cameras, I shouted for a while..

"Ann......Annyeoha..seyo! Mr. Kwon?"

A female voice disturbed me and I was like " What the hell was that? "

Did anyone see my angry? This must be an imagination as it sounded like Dara but then Dara didn't call me Mr. Kwon.........

"Just an imagination Just imagination" I told myself..........

"Annyeohaseyo! Mr. Kwon, Please help me with singing......"

No! This couldn't be right........ I turned back and found Dara standing near the piano......... What the ?

"What? Dara? Why are you in here?" I acted like normal and thanks god that my voice wasn't trembling as it was in my heart.

She looked at me with her innocent eyes and then said,

"Eh! Mr. Kwon, Can you train me?"

Once again, I didn't know what to say...........