Asking Dara to be a model by them?...

It's like a Fairy Tale

Dara's POV

 

Argh! I can't take it anymore.... I swore to god that I'll kill him, once I got a chance to.... I was cursing him in my mind that I couldn't take a look at the way I was going.

"Ouch!" I bumped into someone. Thanks to Ji-yong! "Mian~" with that I tried to sneak away but that someone stopped me halfway by saying, " We meet again, Dara-shi. "

"Aww... Tae yang-shi?"

"Ne, it's nice to meet you again!" Then he continued saying blah-blah but I was too busy to listen when I noticed Ji and Chae slipped out of the hall.

"Dara?" I was startled as Tae yang called me out. "Will you?"

"Huh???" Oops! Not a good thing that I wasn't paying attention to him... I bit my lips and meekly apologized, "Mian. I was kinda zoned out."

" I know... I know. " Did he know that I was glancing at Ji when he talked to me... Gahhh!!!!! "I know you are stressed out these days and I was like that too."

"Huh???" I blinked twice.

"Don't you worry about...??"

"Yea ofcourse... I was rushing over everything and I-I- yeah I was too stressed." I put on a smile, glading that he didn't notice. Then I headed the other way, biding good-bye.

"D-Dara.." He seemed nervous over something. I glanced back at him, waiting patiently for him to continue his trembling words.

"I-I was wondering you know___ arrr... those solo albums and I want..." He rubbed his neck. "I want you to appear in you know my MV." There you go.. Finally he blurted out. "Will you??"

"Umm.. I.." *Bring* "Ummm...Hold on.." I answered the phone only to hear a yell from my jerk boss, Ji-yong, "YAH!!! WHERE ARE YOU????"

I yelled at him, "DID YOU EVEN TEXT ME, HUH???"

"I TEXTED YOU FOR LIKE AN HOUR AGO...." Whaaaat???? I checked on my phone and he was right. He asked me to be in the studio for like an hour ago.

"Dara????" Tae yang looked at me.

"Umm.. mian~ I gotta go." I rushed toward the studio. "YAH, GET YOURSELF HERE IN A MINUTE!" And he hung up.

 

Ji-yong's POV

 

What took her so long???? Why wasn't she in here???? And she didn't even check on the phone.... I was giving myself so much courage to ask her be featuring artist in my album... I wanted to sing a couple song with her.... Sigh... 

Bang! "Was I late???? Mian... " She looked at me in her adorable puppy eyes. Dara... How could I mad at you, huh?

 

Dara's POV

 

"Yah... You are late..." I bit my lips and asked, " Why are you calling me? "

"Ofcourse for my MV..."

"MV?."

"Can you... Can you..." He stuttered. Huh? Wasn't he mad at me? Kwon Ji-yong, I didn't understand you at all.

"I-- argh! You.... " I nodded waiting for him to move on.. " I was you know do you.......Aish! Let's be couple!"

Whaaaa.... My eyes widened.

" No, I mean I want you to sing with me a couple song." 

Phew.... Thanks god but I didn't know why I felt a bit disappointed... Maybe I want us to be couples... What are you thinking now, Dara ?. I mentally slapped myself for dreaming on impossible things.

" Will you?"

" Yea... " I nodded.