Date??

It's like a Fairy Tale

Tae Yang’s POV

Girl…. I need a girl… hmmm… yay babe

I walked down the stairs, thinking about the song for solo album. Finally, there came my time to shine, my private solo time. Let’s rock and roll!

Delight and hope popped up in my mind as I saw Ji-yong, sitting at the dining table with a pen in his hand and a white paper on the table. May be he was planning for his solo too… may be… I rushed toward him since he was in a serious mood and he would not tease me if I asked him right now. I guessed so…

With a tiny amount of hopes, I bounced toward Ji-yong.

“ Ji-yong! ”

“Yea..?” I rubbed the back of my neck and said, “Can you compose a song???”

“Hmm.. about what?”

“A Girl..” I grinned from ear to ear as the image of Dara popped up in my mind.

“Sure! Why don’t you write down on a piece of paper about her?” He handed me the paper which I simply took and whispered, “Thanks, buddy!”

I seated in front of him and jotted down Dara’s features; how she looked like.. one comment for her, “Cute!” I handed him back the paper and went out for a morning exercise.


 

Ji-yong’s POV

*Jesus.. What the hell took her long???* I tapped my fingers impatiently as I waited for Dara.

This morning as soon as I finished composing my own song, I phoned her that there would be an overtime work since she was going to sing with me, a couple song. Well, this was one point and the other thing was that since today was off for her, I wouldn’t be able to see her the whole day.

So, I made this up. I’m genius! Come to think of that, I couldn’t live without seeing her. I had been in my stereo for like ages and she hadn’t shown up.

“Sorry! I was late.. I…” Dara muttered as she walked into my stereo.

“Yea, you’re terribly late.” I wore a serious face and gave her my glare.

“I’m sorry.”

“Is that all you say? After making a person waits for like ages?”

“I was only five minutes late.”

“Still you made me, the boss, wait for like twice.”

“Oh! Sorry again…” I gave her my glare again. She whispered, “Ok then, and tell me what I should do to receive your forgiveness?”

“Will you do anything I ask you to do?”

She just nodded.

“ Everything?”

She blinked twice and nodded slowly.  I smirked and said, “Ok then, you have to do exactly whatever I asked you to do. Let me see. I will ask you three things to do.”

“But I made only one mistake.” She whined.

“Nope. You made me wait yesterday too, remember?”

Without much thinking, I blurted out, “First, Let’s go on a date!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear my beloved readers,

Thanks alot for your support and I'm trying hard to update this story regularly. I'm so so glad that you guys wait me in patient and thanks again...

thank you thank you so so much

With loves,

KittyLover