Worries

It's like a Fairy Tale

Ji-yong's POV

"Oppa!" Chaerin beamed toward me... Aish! This girl!!! She gave me a tight hug, smiling at me widely. My eyes trailed off from Chaerin and started looking for one person, Dara.

There she was, sitting at a corner of the room. What was up with her face??? She seemed so upset and sad. What was wrong with her? I made my way toward her but I was dragged away by Seungri in midway.

"Hyung! MV is finally done!"

Gahhhh! "Ok ok No need to drag me away!"

 

I watched the MV again and again, editing here and there to make it more perfect. Finally, the MV turned out great after these three tiring months. I handed it over to the manager and walked out of the room toward my stereo. I wondered how Dara's doing... Did she get scolded? I was thinking about this along the way. I barged into the stereo to make her freak out but found no one inside. I sat down on the sofa and waited.

What took her so long??? It had been thirty minutes. I texted her.

"Where are you???"

I waited for a reply.

After a minute, no reply.

"Yah! Do you want to do overtime? Why aren't you answering my messages..?"

Still no reply...

"Are you mad at me???"

Still no... *Dudddddd Dudddd* My phone vibrated and I quickly checked out the message.

"Yah! Why are you so so annoying???? I'm busy now at stereo for photo shooting.."

I really made her angry now...

" You didn't tell me that...Sorry ;) "

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara's POV

What's up with him??? Always barking at me for no reasons...

"Sandara, it's your trun!" The photographer called out.

"Ne!" I walked toward him to make a photo shoot. Wow! My debut date was looming toward me! I was really nervous to think of this debut date....


Wow!!! It's a double update for you guys!!!!

Thanks a lot for supporting... especially, sandaragon Thanks!!!