Chapter 5

It's like a Fairy Tale

May be Ji's words were right, "Job is Job and Personal is Personal"...... "Don't know about anything else" I whispered as I walked toward my apartment. If Ji didn't train a dumb girl like me then, who would train me? Ji knew a lot about me so, I knew he could he could help me but then.............

Why did he just retort at me like this? Were we really nothing at all? Confused so so confused..... What should I do then? All those worries came up in my mind one by one.......... He was a senior for sure but then was he seriously talking about the training? I didn't know........ I didn't want to know it either........ 

Would he shout at me when I asked him to train me after I had rejected his offer? I was scared to death........ Anyway, my legs took me to Ji's studio even though my mind and soul was refusing to do so. Thanks god that nobody was there so that I could relax and talked him as he got back here... I determined to wait him. No matter how long did it take to wait him!

"Bang!" The sound of the door slamming broke down the words that I was planning to apologize him.. Was that Ji? My mind got alarmed and my heart as well. Should I just leave the studio? That wasn't a good idea at all. Should I greet him? How come! I lost my words and plans too... Gosh! Where must I start from? *Sigh* I thought I had got butterflies in my stomach and a lot of them were bouching off my chest........

Greeting was the best idea after all so, I blurted out, " Annyeohasaeyo, Mr. Kwon! Can you help me with singing, please?"

"What? Dara? What's the matter?"

"Yea, emm......... I know my mistake and I'm sorry so, please forgive me..."

"Huh?" He looked blankly at me...

"Hmmm Yep Errr I didn't know that you ......... well emm you are helping me for real and hummmm and plus you know I shouted at you... and I know that would make you upset.... so the point is can you please forgive me... I'm really sorry and really really sorry........."

"Stop! Ok! Is that all?"

"Huh? Amm it's all.."

"Then you've known your mistakes......... Am I right?"

"Exactly Mr. Kwon..."

"You know that I can't forgive you easily....."

I nodded as I had known a lot about him...

"You can punish me for that..." I said...

"Do my assistant then."

"As Punishment?"

"The only way I could think of it is this one."

"But.........."

"Uh-oh! Aren't you asking for my forgiveness?"

I nodded..

"Then do as I said."

I knew that I couldn't refuse it so, I gave up..... then said, "Ok!"

"Starting from tomorrow come here at 7:00 in the morning, break will be from 12:00 to 12:30."

"Only half an hour?"

"What? Is that too long for you......"

"Nope... It's ok.."

"Then you gotta note down my favourites... my meeting times and the names of people I would meet too.... You've got to memorise every single details of my schedule.... and plus I'm a busy one so, clean my room and stereo everyday and I don't want ever a microscopic dust in my room.... You understand? You need to be like a maid too you know?"

"Isn't that too much for me?"

"Oh! Working experience will teach you day by day..."

"O...k...."

"Then you better prepare and take a rest and make a plan for tomorrow I guess..."

I nodded... and he pushed me out of the stereo and said, "See ya.... Good Night!"

"Bang!" The door was slammed behind me....

How could I have a good night? I slowly walked toward my room....

I was really tired by hearing those............ I just decided to sleep instead.... I let my head sank into the pillow and just called off a day .....