It was like a fairy Tale! (Chapter-2)

It's like a Fairy Tale

“D..Da..Da-ra?”, finally the words split out of my mouth. She was reminded me of us being together. But… why did she change? She was not like that. I meant she never shouted at me. “I should pertend as she did!”, my mind sent a message to my mouth but my heart refused it. It was like a war between past and present, mind and heart.

“Of course, you mess up my work! You know what! I am the one who would be the chief in here so, be careful!”, my mouth followed my decision at last. “Top, don’t you think we should go now!”. By saying that, I hurried back to the stereo. I knew that I should not tell lies to her. I even wrote a song for her, “Lies” because I knew that would happen to us someday somehow.

“You shouldn’t say like that, Ji-yong!”, Top broke up my thoughts.

“Look, Hyun! I know that… I know she’s new here but at least she should pay respect to me as her senior.” I tried to cover my feelings.

“Ji-yong…. Ji-yong! You can be angry at me, yell at me and do whatever you like to me. But… you know you are so hard and you don’t even rest so, that’s the point why you’re mad. At last, you started yelling at everyone including that little girl. Man, I think you need to rest.”, Top suggested.

“Ok…ok, got that! Let’s make the rehearsal for “Lies”, I stopped for a while and then,

“Hyun! This is our final so please be attentive!”

“Alright ! Roger that!”, he smiled.

Back in the stereo with my gang, Big Bang, we’re making rehearsal for final.

‘I am so sorry but I love you. It’s all lies. I didn’t know it and now I know that I need you.’

Tae Yang sang the chorus part. Somehow I felt like a knife was dug into my heart. I put all my feelings to sing that song. After rehearsal, I slowly walked towards Dara’s apartment and toward her room. I found out her, sleeping under a warm blanket. The lyrics of lies played back in my mind and accidentally, my mouth started singing the chorus part.

“Who’s that?”, Dara yarned without opening her eyes. I hurried my way behind the door to hide. She searched and said, “ Was it a dream? I think I heard someone singing near me. Anyway, it’s a good song. ‘I am so sorry but I love you…’ Good night, have a nice dream! Ji!”. She fell asleep.

“Huh?”, I was amazed when she said. “Ji!”. “You haven’t changed, Dara!” I sneaked out of Dara’s room and walked back to my apartment. I felt really happy and without knowing, I felt like my life became active again. When I arrived my apartment, I saw Tae Yang, standing in the living room.

“You’re late!”, he said. I knew what he meant. He was a serious guy. I hugged him and said, “Sorry man! I won’t do that again… Good night! Sweet dreams!”

“Are you back?”, Top asked.

“Hyun! You look so tired, dude! Not feeling well? Need a rest? Good night! Sweet drems!”

“Bam! Bang!”, I heard noises from the next door. I suddenly knew that was Seungri and Daesung. They were always making beat box. I usually scolded them but…

“Hey, guys! Bom,..Bom..yo yo.. ahuh?”, I followed the beats. They stared at me so, I was a little bit shy. “What’s up, guys?”, I smiled. “Good night! You guys need a rest. La La La….” I run toward my room and said, “Good night, have a nice dream! Dara!” before I closed my eyes for a night.